It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently 'globalist' is Now an Anti-Semitic Slur?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
There is definitely an assault on language by the left going on. They keep redefining words to suit their agenda.

It's just part of their overall strategy to make every policy disagreement racist, sexist or some other -ist because they can't actually debate the merits.

A prime example of this would be abortion, which they falsely re-framed to a women's rights issue as if anyone has a right to take an innocent life. Now you can't even get to a discussion about what constitutes a life because your'e too busy being called a sexist for wanting to "strip women of their rights".

This is just more of the same. Calling someone a globalist is now anti-Semitism so they can just call you that instead of having to defend globalist policies.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The world is already run by globalist, to think that globalism is some kind of threat we should avoid is to ignore the fact that globalists already have control over the world and have for quite some time.

Why would those in power want borders and nationality to go away? It serves their purposes perfectly well, it divides us so that we do not come together in opposition to them, we are only in opposition to ourselves based on what country or culture we were born into.

Globalist already run our governments and have no allegiance to any nation, only their own shared interests which is accruing more wealth and power.

One of my favorite pictures of globalists working together:

Notice that they are placing their hands on the globe, they are symbolizing the grip they have on the world.

There is nothing globalist about Egypt or Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Globalism is traditionally, and on these forums, viewed as a Zionist policy, not Jewish. The Rothschilds, Bilderbergs are Zionists, but not necessarily Jews, and their policies with creating a New World Order, getting the whole globe under one bank and one protectorate have nothing to do with Jews.

In fact I don't think they would have any issue sacrificing Israel in the end if it will mean implementing the final stages of the NWO. In fact, remember those old writings, turn of the last century, that describe the next 100 years of world politics? Why WW1 is started. The rise of communism, WW2, rise of Israel etc. It continues past our time and describes that WW3 will be waged in the middle east and by the time the war is over, there will be no communism and there will be no Israel, it will be sacrificed. Those same documents describe the rise and the creation on Israel.

I wish I knew where I read this, but basically Zionism is a means to an end; it is a tool. And has nothing to do with Jews or with Israel.

This seem like some entity out there is trying to equate globalism with anti-semitism to make it a bad word and to get the people that talk about it look like crazies, while it goes on under our noses.

I'm not sure that is the case. The origins of the term are American-centric, not Jewish-centric.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Apparently the Globalist Jews control the entire media paradigm. What are ya gonna do about it?

Another final solution....? The Fourth Reich like our esteemed member Jim Marrs [RIP] wrote about.

Is that what you want?
edit on 30-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Words

Globalism is traditionally, and on these forums, viewed as a Zionist policy, not Jewish. The Rothschilds, Bilderbergs are Zionists, but not necessarily Jews, and their policies with creating a New World Order, getting the whole globe under one bank and one protectorate have nothing to do with Jews.

In fact I don't think they would have any issue sacrificing Israel in the end if it will mean implementing the final stages of the NWO. In fact, remember those old writings, turn of the last century, that describe the next 100 years of world politics? Why WW1 is started. The rise of communism, WW2, rise of Israel etc. It continues past our time and describes that WW3 will be waged in the middle east and by the time the war is over, there will be no communism and there will be no Israel, it will be sacrificed. Those same documents describe the rise and the creation on Israel.

I wish I knew where I read this, but basically Zionism is a means to an end; it is a tool. And has nothing to do with Jews or with Israel.

This seem like some entity out there is trying to equate globalism with anti-semitism to make it a bad word and to get the people that talk about it look like crazies, while it goes on under our noses.

I'm not sure that is the case. The origins of the term are American-centric, not Jewish-centric.

The term itself has been around for a long time, long before this American political climate. For years globalism meant Rothschild and Bilderberg. Only over the last few years has it been used predominantly in the MSM as a term to paint the other side bad.

In fact, the use of it is over-saturated now. This may be intentional too, just like the attempts to make it a bad word. Globalism has been around for a while, as a term and as an action, long before it could even be considered American-centric. In fact, I first discussed it in Europe, with European diplomats and businessmen, before I even came to this website, long ago.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

everyone hates NAZIs. Even NAZI's think NAZIs are dicks. But they aren't the ones who changed this wording are they? You are aware that some folks exist that lean to the right, but aren't white supremacists aren't you?

Unfortunately, that's not really so. I've seen many comments, in alternate media, that hold Nazi propaganda as fact, from your skinhead types. Muslims and Nazis need to get a room. I have even seen some say Hitler was right, but a lot, I mean a lot, of very virulent, hateful idiocy, for instance spelling Jews JOO$, calling all Jews the "synagogue of Satan" of the Bible, which has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with all Jews or even Judaism of scripture. But a lot of hate. There are those that would start gassing Jews again, given half the chance. Anti-Semitism is Satanic, and the devil's goose has not been cooked, yet. Nazis should be dicks, but, amazingly, there are Americans who'd sit down for tea with Hitler, a lot of them. I suppose that makes them dickheads?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I wonder how these lunatics would respond if the word globalist came out the mouth of a Hissidic Rabbi? I know several that are critical of globalism.

Or what if it was used by Alan Dershowitz? No... they’re already making death threats toward him for questioning the legalities of the Mueller investigation, and for going on Fox News to talk to Hannity.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

The term itself has been around for a long time, long before this American political climate. For years globalism meant Rothschild and Bilderberg. Only over the last few years has it been used predominantly in the MSM as a term to paint the other side bad.

In fact, the use of it is over-saturated now. This may be intentional too, just like the attempts to make it a bad word. Globalism has been around for a while, as a term and as an action, long before it could even be considered American-centric. In fact, I first discussed it in Europe, with European diplomats and businessmen, before I even came to this website, long ago.

I'll take your word for it. But outside the context of conspiracy theory and racist forums, it has its usage in economic theory and history..

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

This is just so much crap. And Don Lemon is a Cultural Marxist Leftist Progressive who likes to take twisted definitions and refer to the new variant definition as a code word. Its basically what the Marxists do with language; twist it to their agenda to out their enemies.

See "Globalism": en.wikipedia.org...

If you want to understand and know how the term "Globalist" is used and what it refers to see:
www.globalistagenda.org...

Better yet, see how the Globalists themselves define their movement:

www.theglobalist.com...

A globalist, in short, is anyone dedicated to figuring out how the world hangs together. That includes sorting out the dynamic political and social changes associated with globalization, questioning them rigorously and seeking to correct them when necessary.

Globalists understand that the cooperation of many individuals, institutions and corporations is needed to ensure that the potential fruits of globalization are spread throughout the world fairly and equitably. Globalists are committed to muting or eliminating globalization’s negative effects.

Basically, the globalists are about free trade, open borders, world citizenship and reducing first world prosperity to 2nd world status thus apparently having the effect of raising third world out of poverty into 2nd world status. Brazil would be an example of 2nd world prosperity level.

They have been succeeding quite well.

Yeah this has always been my understanding of them.

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I thought you had made a mistake somehow but after reading the huff post link there it is. “Globalist is code for anti Semitic” how do they figure that? Next up Will be TPTB is code for anti Semitic

Yeah like I said I was really confused...but typing it into search engines came up with a bunch of articles like that...
edit on 30/7/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

and that's it's an "assault on the language" by the Left.

The methodology is Newspeak (straight out of 1984).

Only a tyrant could read that book and make it their operations manual.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yes such people exist, but there are also those who say it’s the Freemasons, or Illuminati, or even Catholic Church. Then there are those who just see such ‘globalists’ not as some conspiracy but instead misguided.

This is why calling such critiques anti Semitic is misguided at best, manipulative more likely.
a reply to: the antediluvian

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Words
a reply to: Kharron

I'll take your word for it. But outside the context of conspiracy theory and racist forums, it has its usage in economic theory and history..

Agreed, I'm sure the word has been around since we found out we live on a globe and found ways to connect.

But I don't think this is an attempt to make just a word look bad, it looks like it is meant to discredit those who talk about the globalist agenda, the shadow agenda that's been ongoing for decades.

Besides -- Rothschild is banking. Banking is economics. There is just a good normal word globalism and the conspiracy one being destroyed in this narrative.

Not much we can do, the globalists will make us look crazy for talking about them, and they will succeed.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

In fact I don't think they would have any issue sacrificing Israel in the end if it will mean implementing the final stages of the NWO. Actually, remember those old, allegedly leaked globalist writings, turn of the last century, that describe the next 100 years of world politics? Why WW1 is started; the rise of communism, WW2, rise of Israel etc. It continues past our time and describes that WW3 will be waged in the middle east and by the time the war is over, there will be no communism and there will be no Israel, it will be sacrificed. The same documents that describe the rise and the creation of Israel.

I wish I knew where I read this document (probably started with a link from here), but basically Zionism is a means to an end; it is a tool. And has nothing to do with Jews or with Israel.

This seems like some entity out there is trying to equate globalism with anti-semitism to make it a bad word and to get the people that talk about it look like crazies, while it goes on under our noses.

I’m not sure it originates in Zionism though, nor that it’s primarily seen through that lens, excepting of course the stomfront types of folks who say that.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
There is definitely an assault on language by the left going on. They keep redefining words to suit their agenda.

Yeah well, you can stick that up your covfefe!! bigly!!!

You don't like it...go live in Nambia, with the two corinthians,

www.businessinsider.com...

the cyber

i dont know why that is so hilarious but it is

Copy that...but they're to stupid to even know when they are being mocked.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
One of the more interesting developments to me is how the Right has come to emulate the Left. What do right-wingers think all those black bloc protesters have been railing against for decades at WTO/G8/G20/etc summits?

A corrupt system of global finance whereby the wealthy elite exploit weaker nations, undermining democracies, raping natural resources, exploiting workers, polluting the # out of everything, etc.

Just look at all the Trump fans who 7-8 years ago couldn't do enough to disparage, denigrate and dismiss the Occupy movement because Fox News said so and are now all "the globalists this" and "the globalists that." The difference is now they finally see themselves as being on the losing end of globalization.

This *could* be a good thing if everyone on both "sides" sees that they're opposing two sides of the same coin.

Except it gets all #ed up because in reality, a lot of the new fangled "anti-globalists" are actually in favor of a corrupt system as long as it works in their favor and a bunch of others are really just anti-immigration.
edit on 2018-7-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Words

And suddenly a cartoon frog named for an Egyptian deity is also White Supremacist code to know

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

confefe? corinthians?
a reply to: olaru12

I too find this funny. I don't know why and I don't understand it. do I have to be high to get it?
edit on 30-7-2018 by AnrkE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

If you want an idea of why/how globalism doesn't work just look at the EU.......

28 nations tied together with very little in common between them, add in

from the open borders thousands, or millions of middle eastern immigrants

with a totally different culture thrust into countries that dont have the

infrastructure for that.

There are 28 countries .....BUT..... a very BIG BUT only two of the countries

Germany and France have a say the rest have to follow whether they they like

it or not.

There is no democracy, anything voted down, just get re voted till the

beaurocrats get the answer they want.

When Greece's economy went down the pan (Yes anyone remember that? its

been well and truely sidelined,) they had NO choice in the method used

to keep their economy afloat, Italy has major economic problems and they

are being inundated with immigrants they cannot cope with.

Hungary and Poland have put up borders despite of the EU supposedly not

having borders.

The UK is in the process of leaving the corrupt money guzzling EU the UK

never joined a UNION they joined a common market

However any member of a club/union should be free to leave at anytime but

as the 2nd largest financial contributer the EU will not let go. The EU is not

a happy union, some of the other nations are chomping at the bit to get out.

There's more ..... much more but I'd need volumes and ATS limits our post size.

In a small way the above illustrates why *GLOBALISM DOESN'T WORK* They

talk alot about freedom and no borders, but globalism is the enemy of freedom.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Apparently the Globalist Jews control the entire media paradigm. What are ya gonna do about it?

Another final solution....? The Fourth Reich like our esteemed member Jim Marrs [RIP] wrote about.

Is that what you want?

By Hunter Thompson's count, by now we've got to be up to the Eighth or Ninth Reich

edit on 30 7 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Is that what you want?

By Hunter Thompson's count, by now we've got to be up to the Eighth or Ninth Reich

So you think HST was a Jew then?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join