It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently 'globalist' is Now an Anti-Semitic Slur?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So I wasn't sure the best place to post this but I figure this may get heated so.... anyway i was reading through some comments on an article on another site and I got to a comment that had bren almost universally downvoted by everybody. The comment didn't seem too controversial it just mentioned globalism. I kept reading the comments below...people were getting pissed off calling the person a Nazi, saying they're anti-Semitic and that globalist is actually an anti-Semitic codeword for Jew....i'd never heard this before.

So I looked it up and apparently...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

m.huffpost.com...

And well on and on the results go. So i'm confused as # here...

As far as I know globalism is a political philosophy that has to do with open borders and a lack of sovereign nations and absolutely nothing at all to do with Jewish people or religion. So did I miss something here? Because, it seems to me, like a pretty good way to make anyone who complains or comments upon an increasingly globalized world being taken over by giant completely unaccountablr multinational corporations become immediately derided and silenced.
edit on 30/7/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/7/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There is definitely an assault on language by the left going on. They keep redefining words to suit their agenda.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
There is definitely an assault on language by the left going on. They keep redefining words to suit their agenda.

Yeah well, you can stick that up your covfefe!! bigly!!!

You don't like it...go live in Nambia, with the two corinthians,

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 30-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
of course it is.
all of this was written in the 1850s, the plans were created how to destabalize the world to take it over.

so any reference to such issues, has to be 'attacked' via trigger words.

once someone tells me not to do something (that harms NO one) then i gotta do it with glee.

i call them internati0nalists myself.

im not anti anything, because i love my palystinean brothers! and they are semetic!
also, rockafeller, murdock, those guys are massive internati0nalists, and they are christian.

there are chinese bankers in on it too, and im half chinese. its a shame a chinaman would join up to get rich.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Globalists are race traitors.

That put money above their own kind.

How bout them virtual apples?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Does the "left" even know this? Because the left isn't even the left anymore. People that used to be left, are apparently somewhere in the middle now, and I even heard the term "radical middle" the other day. Wtf

Libertarian used to be left, now it's all over the place, even right and center.

Some supposedly left people have fallen right off the cliff....

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

This is just so much crap. And Don Lemon is a Cultural Marxist Leftist Progressive who likes to take twisted definitions and refer to the new variant definition as a code word. Its basically what the Marxists do with language; twist it to their agenda to out their enemies.

See "Globalism": en.wikipedia.org...

If you want to understand and know how the term "Globalist" is used and what it refers to see:
www.globalistagenda.org...

Better yet, see how the Globalists themselves define their movement:

www.theglobalist.com...

A globalist, in short, is anyone dedicated to figuring out how the world hangs together. That includes sorting out the dynamic political and social changes associated with globalization, questioning them rigorously and seeking to correct them when necessary.

Globalists understand that the cooperation of many individuals, institutions and corporations is needed to ensure that the potential fruits of globalization are spread throughout the world fairly and equitably. Globalists are committed to muting or eliminating globalization’s negative effects.

Basically, the globalists are about free trade, open borders, world citizenship and reducing first world prosperity to 2nd world status thus apparently having the effect of raising third world out of poverty into 2nd world status. Brazil would be an example of 2nd world prosperity level.

They have been succeeding quite well.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

GLOBalist by it's very definition includes all races and people on earth.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The world is already run by globalist, to think that globalism is some kind of threat we should avoid is to ignore the fact that globalists already have control over the world and have for quite some time.

Why would those in power want borders and nationality to go away? It serves their purposes perfectly well, it divides us so that we do not come together in opposition to them, we are only in opposition to ourselves based on what country or culture we were born into.

Globalist already run our governments and have no allegiance to any nation, only their own shared interests which is accruing more wealth and power.

One of my favorite pictures of globalists working together:

Notice that they are placing their hands on the globe, they are symbolizing the grip they have on the world.
edit on 7/30/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Yeah well, you can stick that up your covfefe!! bigly!!!

You don't like it...go live in Nambia, with the two corinthians,

www.businessinsider.com...

the cyber

i dont know why that is so hilarious but it is

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I thought you had made a mistake somehow but after reading the huff post link there it is. “Globalist is code for anti Semitic” how do they figure that? Next up Will be TPTB is code for anti Semitic

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Globalists are pure evil in my opinion and no matter how the left chooses to define it, the truth will always remain. It is always evil that tries to re-define the truth to make their evil deeds seemingly noble or thoughtful.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Now let's all pretend that some people don't attach racial connotations to their usage of the term globalist and that's it's an "assault on the language" by the Left.

The reality is that quite a few people on the far-right believe that there is a plot to destroy or subjugate the West (or whites, Christians — whatever), often using immigration. The specifics differ but there's a sizeable chunk of believers who see everything as a great Jewish conspiracy for world domination.

You know, those people who chant "Jews will not replace us!" (very fine people on both sides!) and they do in fact use the term "globalist" to refer to facilitators of the plot.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Where was the reality at ?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
so based on what I see in the few replies here, nobody but the (not left) side seems to be upset that our language is being hijacked to push a political agenda? And I am sorry for having to separate us into groups, but I honestly don't know what to call those who oppose for the sake of opposing.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Even the Huffington Post's description of the term does not explain how it is anti-semitc.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Actually, it sounds like a typical anti-Semitic deception. Everybody hates globalists, but globalists, by measure of what everybody says about globalists. To link Jews and globalists is to try and establish, however subtle, in peoples' minds, there must be something going on that Jews are behind globalism, for anybody to protest the notion. Gullible people will wonder, and all anti-Semites, rest assured, what's behind the conflation of Jews and globalists, and could it be fact? In other words, and in any case, it's a bunch of evil claptrap, worthy of the Huffington Post and Satan. It's sort of like asking how often you beat your wife, even if the answer is never. Also, everybody has seen all the propaganda Jews are behind all evils, the Nazi crap we are still hearing from the likes of skinheads, the evil of anti-Semitism and the virulence of it still very much alive, in many, many noisy meatheads, despite the most shameful episode of WWII, that is a blight on the reputation of all humanity. The world is full of evil idiots, bottom line.
edit on 30-7-2018 by Scrutinizing because: Just because.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Shhh that photo has Trump in it. You'll upset the minions.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: neo96

Now let's all pretend that some people don't attach racial connotations to their usage of the term globalist and that's it's an "assault on the language" by the Left.

The reality is that quite a few people on the far-right believe that there is a plot to destroy or subjugate the West (or whites, Christians — whatever), often using immigration. The specifics differ but there's a sizeable chunk of believers who see everything as a great Jewish conspiracy for world domination.

You know, those people who chant "Jews will not replace us!" (very fine people on both sides!) and they do in fact use the term "globalist" to refer to facilitators of the plot.

everyone hates NAZIs. Even NAZI's think NAZIs are dicks. But they aren't the ones who changed this wording are they? You are aware that some folks exist that lean to the right, but aren't white supremacists aren't you?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Globalism is traditionally, and on these forums, viewed as a Zionist policy, not Jewish. The Rothschilds, Bilderbergs are Zionists, but not necessarily Jews, and their policies with creating a New World Order, getting the whole globe under one bank and one protectorate have nothing to do with Jews.

In fact I don't think they would have any issue sacrificing Israel in the end if it will mean implementing the final stages of the NWO. Actually, remember those old, allegedly leaked globalist writings, turn of the last century, that describe the next 100 years of world politics? Why WW1 is started; the rise of communism, WW2, rise of Israel etc. It continues past our time and describes that WW3 will be waged in the middle east and by the time the war is over, there will be no communism and there will be no Israel, it will be sacrificed. The same documents that describe the rise and the creation of Israel.

I wish I knew where I read this document (probably started with a link from here), but basically Zionism is a means to an end; it is a tool. And has nothing to do with Jews or with Israel.

This seems like some entity out there is trying to equate globalism with anti-semitism to make it a bad word and to get the people that talk about it look like crazies, while it goes on under our noses.

edit on 30-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join