It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen the Shudder Streaming Show, "Missions"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I had never heard of it until I signed up for the horror streaming service "Shudder". It's a shudder original series about a mission to Mars. It's way better than I would have expected. highly recommended!

www.imdb.com...

The first manned mission to Mars is now approaching the red planet. The crew includes top-flight scientists and a young female psychiatrist, responsible for their mental health. But just as they are about to land, something goes wrong.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Looks good and well made, that martian surface looks just out of the NASA catalogs.. makes you wonder.

But but.. I suppose they mainly speak french, kind of a turn off for me.. but perhaps I will check out the pilot

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Never heard of shudder before.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Neither have I. When I searched Google for Shudder and switched over to video, I saw all these free, uncut movies available for streaming at their website. Didn't notice Mission but still looks worth checking out. The one I looked at was 1:29 long so they're not just trailers.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I got Shudder through Amazon prime at the first of the year. I’m a horror fan junkie. I haven’t watched that one yet but I will check it out. The best horror films I’ve seen are all subtitled. I think it’s a combination of the culture difference (a new take vs the cookie cutter stuff Hollywood keeps spewing) and being more engaged while watching.
You can’t play on your phone and listen, you have to watch to read the translation.
Check out Baskin, a Girl Wallks Home Alone at Night, Raw, Autad Blanco, all good stuff.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I checked out a movie. Started to watch a series Black Lake that had subtitles. Most of the shows require you to subscribe but if you look around, many are for free.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I used an online coupon for a free 30 days.

new topics

top topics

join