It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Object Caught Emerging From Cloud On Buffalo NY's SkyWatch 7 News Camera

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Now that a legit 100 percent UFO and no plane goes that fast.

Strangely, I saw one do like that one night in the NY night sky. Look like that but it was moving vertically from west to east.

It zoomed like that.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Almost certainly the international space station, I just watched it go over yesterday evening here in Oregon and it looked identical to the vid.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

If what you saw looked like that you didn't see the ISS.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It's not real time video it's a timelapse so it's not travelling that fast.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot
Almost certainly the international space station, I just watched it go over yesterday evening here in Oregon and it looked identical to the vid.

ISS position June 21, 2018 9:50pm (1:50am GMT)

As the OP said, it could be a plane. This is the channel 7 studio. The yellow arrow is the rough direction the camera was aimed. The white arrow is the rough path of the object:

When you zoom out, you can see where the Buffalo/Niagra International Airport is in relation to the path of the object:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Drunkenparrot

If what you saw looked like that you didn't see the ISS.

Yes, thanks for the correction. Whatever was in the video wasn't ISS.

I saw the stills, didn't watch the video and posted a knee jerk reaction.

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8

Thank you for taking the time on your post.

I Should have at least verified that it was or was not visible from Buffalo NY on June 21 at 9:50pm.

Like I said above, it was the right time of day for a nice, high apparent magnitude sighting, I just happened to have watched it go over a day before and made a bad assumption.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Drque

I once saw a star in the sky above my parents farm. Well...that bright "star" that was sitting in the same place all night started moving at around 530am in a sine-wave type motion....it went up and over the top of my head and off into the distance. No noise. Not blinking. I # you not, it was bright and I thought it was a star or a planet all night long...

If it didn't move across the sky as the night progressed then it couldn't be a star or planet.

Our earth Rotates so that makes it seem like the sun and moon and stars move across the sky during the day and night.

if there was no movement and it stayed in one position all night then it wasn't a star or planet.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Willtell

It's not real time video it's a timelapse so it's not travelling that fast.

Maybe so, but the thing I saw was with my own eyes

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join