It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red and blue stars in NE early morning sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Pics?,why not get off your butt and look into the sky? it is visible with the naked eye,and I saw it with my neighbor

There is NOTHING in the sky the way you describe it that's why people are asking for pics or a better idea of the exact loction it's begining to look like it's at the bottom of a bottle or in a puff of smoke

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: traintrain
a reply to: traintrain

When i first saw it it looked like an orb. With different So then lights kind of jumping around. So i then grabbed my 80 x 120 barska celestron binochulars. And that is when i saw what looked like three diferent moons. One of them was green one was red, one was blue. The biggest one was orange. And they all looked kind of looked like they were hiding behind the biggest one.

Interesting binoculars you have as Barska and Celestron are two different companies

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

They are celestron skymaster20×80. Couldnt remember Because i dont use them that often. Bought them back in 2016 and keep them behind the seat of my truck. Right next to the muffler belt. But if you find the chalk line erasure you have gone to far. Turn to the left and you will run into my circle square . Sitting on top of my board stretcher....some people might feel the need to write (L.O.L) laugh out loud.to end this thought. But i think (G.Q.T.M) [giggling quietly to myself ] would be more accurate.

Fyi probably going to change my name because of the unbearable shame and humiliation of me mixing up the manufacterers names.

So i make this royal decree. From this time forward i will only respond to the name

His Highness Her Majesty. Or BUBBLES!

Why? .......because bubbles are fun

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: traintrain

Just pointing the obvious out, they have went from 80x120 to 20x80 as well . Now when people talk about ufo sightings and cant get simple facts right then claims made tend to look like a pile of bull cookies.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Well seems this planetary system that you say I am making up is taken over our energy from our sun,it is the reason for cyclic damage which will continue to get more extreme,with unknown disease,quakes,volcanoes,flooding the worse should be about May of 21,I'm not putting this out to scare anyone,I want it to be made aware and to tell others to think for themselves must everyone hand you food to eat,knowledge is there for you to find that is part of learning

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Seen that star, red and blue flashing, the do have an explanation for those stars, pretty sure the north star sparkles different colours, I like to think that's the othe sons that harbour life. And until they prove its not I will continue to think this way.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I'm not putting this out to scare anyone,I want it to be made aware and to tell others to think for themselves must everyone hand you food to eat,knowledge is there for you to find that is part of learning

No one is scared other than for you and what may be happening to you and your mindset.

you tell posters to look for themselves earlier in the thread.

Many have and none other than you and your neighbor have seen it.

Well seems this planetary system that you say I am making up is taken over our energy from our sun

Why because it colder in winter than it is summer in the Northern hemisphere?

Could you may explain what you are trying to say because this is all I can think of with you just said

here in the southern hemisphere your planetary system must be giving the sun extra power.

Its hotter, although its cooling down now, a month ago it was still quite hot.

it is the reason for cyclic damage

what cyclic damage?

could you be any more cryptic with your "Im not spreading fear" message?

which will continue to get more extreme,with unknown disease,quakes,volcanoes,flooding the worse should be about May of 21

To have come up with a date you should be able to give a little more detail than you have.

have you been watching YouTube videos that have given you these vague cryptic ideas?

can you share anything, a link or if these are your own ideas how in the hell you have concluded to such?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Ok genius what are your scientist calling it now?,more uneducated rants instead of answers,now it has come into our solar system causing volcanic and sesmic activity,your Nibiru is something you made up

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

now it has come into our solar system

Has it really? But its only visible to you and your mate? Yeah, right.....

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

now it has come into our solar system

Has it really? But its only visible to you and your mate? Yeah, right.....

Are they both on the same meds/joint

edit on 9-8-2019 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

You may ask that - I couldn't possibly comment!

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Pics?,why not get off your butt and look into the sky? it is visible with the naked eye,and I saw it with my neighbor

Problem is it only seems to be visible to you and your neighbour. Does that not strike you as a bit odd?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join