It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
It is no secret that the Soviet Union was (and probably still is) the single biggest influence in framing the ANC’s ideological framework. Much of the ANC’s rhetoric on the working class, transformation, monopoly capital and even land reform is taken directly from the terminology of the Soviet Union.
It has been so successful in this that many in the ANC regularly quote communist leaders like Joseph Stalin and Vladimir Lenin unconsciously, thinking that they are simply expressing their own thoughts. During the past year, a great fuss was made by the ANC about the Bolshevist Revolution of 1917, in which Lenin and the Communists took power, eventually leading to the founding of the Soviet Union and Stalin’s dictatorship.
originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered
Sometimes a change of scenery can do wonders.
Maybe they would be welcomed with open arms.
originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Do you believe that Western Cape could go its own way and become independent of the rest of the country? I have no idea whether this would be possible all over the region but there might be pockets in ape where it is possible through the ballot box to go down that route before the ANC take your cities away from you along with the land and if not a new breakaway republic?
On the 24 September 2017, King Khoebaha Calvin Cornelius III engaged in a legitimate and lawful ceremony of secession at the Castle of Good Hope in Cape Town. This ceremony was broadcast live on Conscious Consumer Network, an independent media network, and was completely ignored by the government controlled mainstream media.
When the land restitution process began in 1994, some 79 700 valid land claims were submitted by December 1998. By 2013, as the then minister of rural development and land reform, Gugile Nkwinti, pointed out, roughly 76 000 successful claims had been disposed of. However, only about 5 800 of these successful claimants (roughly 8%) chose to have their land restored to them. The remaining 92% preferred to receive cash compensation instead.