It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa - Land Expropriation.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
Land expropriation without compensation in South Africa.

It's all so "positive" that people are participating.

But how do you feel if everything you built up on land you legally bought can simply be ripped away?

And mark my words, it won't stop with South Africa.

It is blatant property theft.

These legally acquired lands should be protected by the laws and government.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Tens of thousands of Boer women and children died from starvation and disease in British concentration camps.

For some reason some conveniently tend to 'forget'
that part. (the white on white massacre)
Thanks for the history lesson.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Could the usa reach some type of trade agreement for the whites there?

No. We're too busy taking in illiterates from everywhere else. Why would we want people who actually know how to do something and most of whom are likely educated above an 8th grade level as well?

I was thinking every time someone claims to be African or ask for reparations then we could just send them home in trade for someone wanting asylum.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
The handwriting is on the wall.

I often wonder why the Jews did not leave Germany when things went progressively downhill in the 1930s

About half did leave Germany problem was many did not leave for far away lands and only made it to France or in Anne Frank's family case Holland.

No way can you compare SA with pre war Germany it's two totally different things bar both being very modern advanced societies unlike Rwanda, Haiti etc.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: halfoldman

You need to wake up to the reality that the Blacks and their government, the ANC dont want whites in SA. Its really just that simple.

MOVE!

But it's their land. Just like for Indians and Chinese and Jews and Coloureds and all the other communities................. Rainbow nation. They belong there

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

No. We're too busy taking in illiterates from everywhere else. Why would we want people who actually know how to do something and most of whom are likely educated above an 8th grade level as well?

I was thinking every time someone claims to be African or ask for reparations then we could just send them home in trade for someone wanting asylum.

Don't make it a racial thing.

If you aren't happy with this country, give up your spot to someone who wants to come here and wants it like it is or was.

In other words, I'll trade someone like Ocasio-Cortez and her leftist cadre, many of whom are so-called educated white elite, for South African Boer farmers in a heartbeat.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

You need to wake up to the reality that the Blacks and their government, the ANC dont want whites in SA. Its really just that simple.

MOVE!

But it's their land. Just like for Indians and Chinese and Jews and Coloureds and all the other communities................. Rainbow nation. They belong there

It is their land, but they've been legally robbed of their means to defend it themselves, and it wouldn't be politically correct for any other nation to come to their defense. So most will pretend nothing is happening while they get slaughtered or go down fighting.

I wish things were different. I really do.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's not over yet....................... Things change. Those farmers in South Africa found a way to defeat the Zulus, then the British, then the Commies by taking it all the way to Angola to defend their farms. There is no way they are going to be removed from their ancient homeland by small scale terror. Things change and no doubt they will over there.

Be advised........ Whites, Indians, Coloureds and Jews in SA are far more scattered around than the blacks who are very concentrated in small settlemets. If push comes to shove I know for sure who I'd put my money on. I even know someone over here who has told me there are massive weapons dumps all over SA that are prepared for this very situation. Like I said don't be surprised when the backlash happens..................

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Guy, their ancestors immigrated to SA over one hundred years ago. they were "colonists" in the "colonial" age. As far as the African African's are concerned, the "Colonials" descendants have no place in Africa. They see them sort of as exploiting thieves. I lived there; heard it all before. Interestingly, Obama's father made a career on the anti-colonial thing.

They've driven most all of the white farmers and other residents out of Zimbabwe, the former British colony of Rhodesia. The same is destined to happen in SA. If you talk to former white Rhodesians, they'll tell you the "early out" did a lot better than the hold outs.

Take it from me, the absolute worst thing that can happen to you is to suffer a trans-atlantic flight seated next to a chatty cathy Nigerian who gets on the topic of the white eurpean colonial empires in Africa. After 3 or 4 hours of that harangue, you may be tempted to take the emergency exit at 30,000'.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Don't make it a racial thing.

If you aren't happy with this country, give up your spot to someone who wants to come here and wants it like it is or was.

In other words, I'll trade someone like Ocasio-Cortez and her leftist cadre, many of whom are so-called educated white elite, for South African Boer farmers in a heartbeat.

Are you for real?

This whole topic is a racial issue.

They aint taking land from blacks in sa...

Someone should have the gusto to offer and you know what i bet a lot more than you want to believe would accept the offer.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Guy, their ancestors immigrated to SA over one hundred years ago. they were "colonists" in the "colonial" age. As far as the African African's are concerned, the "Colonials" descendants have no place in Africa. They see them sort of as exploiting thieves. I lived there; heard it all before. Interestingly, Obama's father made a career on the anti-colonial thing.

They've driven most all of the white farmers and other residents out of Zimbabwe, the former British colony of Rhodesia. The same is destined to happen in SA

1652 actually long long long time before your "colonial" period. Africaaners are not considered colonists and you know it. Sure the English and others in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya etc did move in during the colonial period but not the Boers............................ They arrived there from France, Germany and the Netherlands at the same time the first settlers arrived in what was to become the USA. Indeed most Boers arrived there hundreds of years before the majority of US immigrants arrived. You believe the US "colonists" will go home
?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

In that case, where is there a place for the billions of white people?

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Yeah, they should have the same rights of the land that have acquired legally.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NJE777

Exactly the point
You can't turn the clock back and go full on Nazi against the Boers. It's their land and they should figure out a way to keep it that way

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerick

Yeah, they should have the same rights of the land that have acquired legally.

It is crazy. As Oldman said we can expect the same overseas at some point and I totally believe that, everything here is cooked up by the Commies

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You keep climbing the signpost instead of following it...

*shakes head*

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The Afrikaner or Boer people are the direct descendants of the people who fought the British during the Anglo-Boer Wars.

Cool.

Not the only whites in SA, for example a few Germans, British and Portuguese people.

Cool. Cool.

Mostly I would say, they took my car and most of what I own ten years ago already.

Who is "they"? The bank...?

Please explain (or link to a post where you already have) the details of how you came to lose your "assets", because I have a few S.A friends who have not. Trying to figure out how come they remain affluent white Afrikaners opposed to you. Help me out here. Yeah?

Why you won't tell the truth for a change, when it's staring you in the face, only God will know.

Those are very IRONIC words considering who it's coming from...

You will answer to God one day, as we all must.

I AM God.

Know Thyself. And perhaps you will come to understand that all your moaning and complaining about outside circumstances is a waste of time.

But I speak the truth.

So do I. However, all that is subjective....yeah?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So many peeps in the usa playing red rover with the sa peeps are forgetting that our intake of refugees currently sucks ass and likely no one would want to come here and have their children locked up miles away from where they will be locked up simply for claiming asylum.

You may be thinkin that people coming to legit ports of entry are not being separated but according to reports everyone even those at ports are being separated if they are not simply told that the ports are closed.

ZERO TOLERANCE means white people too!

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The latest land expropriation "hearing" or "tribunal" commentary (although President Ramaphosa and the ANC have already made up their minds).

www.news24.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I wasn't talking about in SA. Obviously there, it is a racial thing. But I meant here. There are plenty who dislike the nation for what it is and they should leave. That isn't a racial thing so much as an ideological one.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join