It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Acquires 94 Million Voter Cell Phone Numbers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

During the 2008 Presidential election I got a call from some so-called pollster. When she asked if I was voting for Obama, I said "No." She said "Are you racist? Don't you think that a Black man can be President?" Then she said "You must be voting for Mrs. Clinton then?" I said "No." She goes off on me about my being sexist. I said "Look, if Condoleezza Rice was running, I'd help campaign for her!" I heard the sound of someone choking and then she hung up.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

When she asked if I was voting for Obama, I said "No." She said "Are you racist?

That been me?

I woulda went all Deadwood on her.

edit on 30-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Both the DNC and the GOP have been doing these sorts of things for some time.

Hell, even the guys trying to get you to buy a time share in Branson or a Florida cruise do this sort of crap.

You just now learning about this?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

These assholes don't have any concept of 'intrusive' or notions of privacy. If anyone made the DNC staff and management phone numbers public they'd be getting a visit from the police or the feds. Nobody wants spam texts/SMS and cold calls so what planet are they on to think nuisance messages will swing voters?

If anyone gets a call or message they should enter the number into charity appeals, insurance claims and websites that charge recipients to receive texts/sms. Get the numbers on as many spammer lists as possible and see if they finally get it.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
well, send letters to our great legislators demanding that they protect us consumers from annoying phone calls... be they debt collectors, telemarketers, politicians, charity groups, or whatever. heck tell them that you get so many unsolicited phone calls compared to legitimate ones that you feel like you are just paying for the privilege of being harassed an annoyed and you're considering just dropping your phone service and making everyone who wants to get a hold of you use the mail system if you want. probably won't do much good though.
but don't act like this is something new that only the dems are doing because it isn't new and both parties have been making these kinds of calls for years and quite frankly you probably get far less calls from them as you do the bloody telemarketers!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

If anyone gets a call or message they should enter the number into charity appeals, insurance claims and websites that charge recipients to receive texts/sms. Get the numbers on as many spammer lists as possible and see if they finally get it.

You know, that’s not a bad idea. Although, I highly suspect that if an actual person from the DNC is going to make a cold call then it’s more than likely they will spoof the actual number they’re calling from. Thus, you wouldn’t be able to call them back. If you tried to call them back at that number your call wouldn’t even go through.

edit on 7/30/2018 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

ColdWisdom has a good point... most solicitors seem to want to spoof the phone numbers, and in some cases they will take a number from your recent contacts list at the phone company. You could be entering your uncle into all that spam by mistake.

As far as texts... even if they use their number, they don't receive texts on it. Their number is not an actual phone... it's a computer that only sends text messages, not receive them.

TheRedneck

<< 1   >>

join