It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has Obtained Recordings of Journalists Conspiring Against Him.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No it doesn't because trump cheated. That's doesn't make him smart it makes him corrupt.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mean media don't like me.

Grow the hell up. True or not it's irrelevant, there's no law that says the media have to like Trump- not yet anyways, though I'm sure he'd like to make one.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Words

Except the OP has no merits. The sourced article does not support the claims made in the first post of this thread.

That doesn't change the fact about anything I said.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
a reply to: Words

A good example :
President Trump Is “Treasonous,” Should Be Impeached
What's wrong with this assertation ?

This is from Google search 'Impeach Trump'
The first 'fringe' response for anyone wanting to back up bat sh!t crazy ideas
There's as much credibilty right there as in the op's original source

It's all about fitting the headline to fit your narative
Then cherry picking for the filler killer
re-inforcing your own perception

I rest my case

It's called the genetic fallacy. I rest my case.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Oh dear...
ohh deary, deary me, Carewemust
A part from an OP that is clearly filled with ...
let's be polite, and say 'nonsenical gutter-tripe'

Why on earth did you double down
and include the word 'shine' there ?
That's a bit triggery

Would that be a 'Freudian slip' ?
You've been a bit worried about The Donald's new Coms Director ?
Is that it !?!
Bill Shine, who allegedly sought to suppress reports against Roger Ailes and Bill O’Reilly, is new deputy communications chief

Former Fox News co-president Bill Shine has been appointed as the White House’s deputy chief of staff for communications and assistant to the president, it was announced Thursday.

Shine’s hiring comes more than a year after he resigned from Fox News in the wake of the sexual assault allegations against Roger Ailes, the network’s late former chairman.

A fricken sleazy bunch have taken up squatters rights in what was once the White House
Stick out a new flag on the porch

yaaay

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So journalists went to Cohen's offices for what? Just to talk crap about Trump in interviews? This is some reality TV levels of theatrics. People continue to believe it's all real though.

Time to wake up from the brainwashing and social engineering people, you're being led around by the nose to hate each other. Take your blinders off.

At this point my Sherlock Holmes part says he was trying to get DJT in trouble all along. Until we can eliminate that from being a possibility that is my #1 theory.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Question - What Country Presently on Planet Earth can Completely Destroy ALL Others and Survive a Counterattack ?

Answer - The United States of America

If that were somehow Not So , We All would be Dead by Now ...........

Word to the Iranian Government..........

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BINGO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The PTB need to do us. We are preventing them finishing what the Hitler, Pol Pot, Edi Amin types started, depopulation and centralizing of power.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The crux of the argument here is about using reputable sources

Sites, such as The Hill, The Conservative Tree house et al
are little more than fringe echo chambers that exist to fuel The Cult
swallowing whole, the made-up click bait
diatribing over patent un-truths
"Q predicted it"

The op might as well have used Infowars, Breitbart, Fox ...
for a modicum of credibility
and even more hilarity

As it is, in the witless world of All Trump's Sychophants

"Trump is a unicorn, riding another unicorn, over rainbows"
That one probably got lapped up,
regurgitated, reinvented, re-spun, ad nauseum over the weekend

So the only credible sources are the ones that were in the tank for Hillary in 2016.

In other words, a massive echo chamber.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Not a matter of the Media liking him, but actively conspiring against him to effect change. THAT IS ACTIONABLE!!!!

The MSMedia acts like a 3rd World Dictator, not Trump.

But, Trump can take care of the feckless c#nts in the media.

edit on 30-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Oh dear...
ohh deary, deary me, Carewemust
A part from an OP that is clearly filled with ...
let's be polite, and say 'nonsenical gutter-tripe'

Why on earth did you double down
and include the word 'shine' there ?
That's a bit triggery

Would that be a 'Freudian slip' ?
You've been a bit worried about The Donald's new Coms Director ?
Is that it !?!
Bill Shine, who allegedly sought to suppress reports against Roger Ailes and Bill O’Reilly, is new deputy communications chief

Former Fox News co-president Bill Shine has been appointed as the White House’s deputy chief of staff for communications and assistant to the president, it was announced Thursday.

Shine’s hiring comes more than a year after he resigned from Fox News in the wake of the sexual assault allegations against Roger Ailes, the network’s late former chairman.

A fricken sleazy bunch have taken up squatters rights in what was once the White House
Stick out a new flag on the porch

yaaay

Honey, your God Hillary is never going to Win. Get over it. And the Dims will lose Bigly in Midterms.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Giuliani is unbalanced. He's bouncing around the news sites like some deranged mad man. Contradicting himself saying one thing then saying the opposite. He's spitting and rolling his eyes up into his head. Stuttering and confused.
He's saying bizarre things.

Well i heard the recording of trumps tape on fox,and it was more complete than the one on ABC later on. they cut out some of the original tape. COhen has been a plant since day one apparently and this pressure on him is to give him a excuse to 'save" himself so it dont look suspicious. Thats th eonly reason he would tape his clients and visitors.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Well, let’s have them released. I don’t think that there is uglier stuff on them than „come on, Mr. Cohen, with how many more women did Trump sleep?“

If you do not think that this will backfire at Trump, I think you are mistaken.

Oh is that your expert opinion there you brainwashed liberal nazi. Nice assumption considering NOTHING has "backfired" on Trump for years now... SO you just feel the tide is about to turn in favor of the liberal nazi wishes hopes and dreams that Trump did something wrong? ok... nice.

Keep watching and pretending like things are "backfiring" on Trump while we keep winning and laughing at the brainwashed liberal nazis like you.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

What difference does it make in your life that a rich New Yorker slept with women? The part liberals are missing is that a vast majority of Trump supporter do not care who Trump slept with. What we care about is the economy, borders and US exceptionalism.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeDeplorable

What difference does it make in your life that a rich New Yorker slept with women? The part liberals are missing is that a vast majority of Trump supporter do not care who Trump slept with. What we care about is the economy, borders and US exceptionalism.

STAR FOR YOU!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Godstuff

Don't bother with these fascist Nazi's. Best to ignore the ignorant irredeemables!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeDeplorable

It's not 'Trump Supporters' who care about real-world issues that actually affect their lives, its EVERY single person on the planet with an iq over 65.

Thinking that a sitting President is going to lose his job over sleeping with a whore ten years ago most definitely puts one into the category of 'low iq'.

Even if the President lied about it. Even if he was married at the time.

Thinking that a group of Russian diplomats hiring people to troll libs on social media sites equates to 'Russian influence' most definitely puts one into the category of 'low iq'.

Even if they hacked the dnc computers and gave damning democrat and hiliary emails to wikileaks. Even if it was Vlad Putin himself.

The degree to which they've TOTALLY ABANDONED their entire base ideals and platforms to focus 100% on "nevertrump!!!!" is why the dems are the absolute, number one FASTEST shrinking minority in the USA today. Number ONE! The only support they have is the media, the welfare leeches, the criminals, the corrupt and the easily manipulated. EVERYONE else has left them.

Any person who thinks the democrats are going to gain one single inch of ground in the midterms is totally deluded. I can't wait.

I can't wait to see who they're running in 2020. Holy sh#t I can't wait for that announcement. It's gonna be the funniest campaign in a lifetime. Please dems, pleeaase run one the current batsh*t crazies you have in stock. If not then please, please run literally anyone. I mean anyone at all. I'm sure the person you guys choose will be exactly the type of person we expect you to choose. Can't wait.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No it doesn't because trump cheated. That's doesn't make him smart it makes him corrupt.

What are you, twelve? Please define how Trump cheated? Against political elites that controlled the government apparatus?

Like using the IRS to target individuals?

Justice Department settles with conservative groups over IRS scrutiny

www.reuters.com...

The IRS admitted it was wrong when it based screenings of the groups' applications on their names or policy positions, subjected the groups to heightened scrutiny and delays and demanded unnecessary information from the groups, the agreement in the Washington case said.

The IRS "expresses its sincere apology," it said.

You want to talk about the rules and laws broken by Clinton and Podesta?

Podesta “forgetting” to register as a foreign agent? Clinton forgetting to declare foreign government donations?

How do you cheat against cheaters in office, pulling the strings of government? But they sure can try to build a false narrative targeting the trump campaign.
edit on 31-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

You know some would also say just blindly believing everything that comes out of Trumps mouth is "low iq"...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Bull. It's the same exact recording. I heard it on several networks.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Who would you argue with then? I don't think this place would be as popular if all the liberals just decided to up and quit.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join