It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has Obtained Recordings of Journalists Conspiring Against Him.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

And you remain one of the most respectable Trump supporters on ATS

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Words

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Its not censorship.

Its just simply that the premise of the OP has proven to be false.

Its fake news, if I was claiming that the Tapes proved that Trump and Vlad has conspired together to win the 2016 election you would quite rightly call me out and say it was fake, a hoax, whatever, lets not have double standards here eh?

A thread in the Hoax bin still remains open and subject to discussion, its not about destroying it or censoring it.

Oh, you've heard the tapes?

Have you? Has the OP?

Because a claim is being made here that is not substantiated by any evidence.

I am just calling that out.

Either you prove that Trump has tapes proving journalists conspired against him, or you have to admit that the title is fake news, propaganda, a hoax, whatever you want to call it, its BS.

No, I haven't heard the tapes, so I do not know whether the OP's speculation is true or not. It's definitely a claim made without any evidence, but "hoax" and a premise "proven to be false"? Not true.

What you are talking about is trying to prove a negative.

The OP claimed as fact that there were tapes proving journalists conspired against Trump, its heavily implied this was with Cohen.

Its up to the OP to prove that, the OP trying to twist the Giuliani interview in such away as to pretend this was the case, its very misleading. The OP has not only made a claim that cannot be proven but has misled fellow members.

The burden of proof is on the OP, with out any proof one can only conclude then that the claims in the OP that are presented as facts are actually false, fake news. Hoax bin worthy in my view.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: carewemust

Considering Q's credibility drops with each passing day (and it wasn't that high to begin with)...

You tell us.

Jeebus, the OP is using a highly dubious Cultist thread to back up false claims
Jumped the shark straight into the Hoax Bin !

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Question - What Country Presently on Planet Earth can Completely Destroy ALL Others and Survive a Counterattack ?

Answer - The United States of America

If that were somehow Not So , We All would be Dead by Now ...........

Word to the Iranian Government..........

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Words

You're a pedophile.

There's no evidence to support that claim. Would you support people spreading that claim or would you call those people liars?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Ummm no I couldn't as every one was in a answer to a separate post.
What's it to you ?
What does this have to do with the supposed tapes?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not wanting to go off topic just giving some friendly advice.

Ummm no I couldn't as every one was in a answer to a separate post.

If you want to reply to multiple posts made by a member then just copy paste each individual comment you are replying to into the quote box and it will still all make sense and work without multiple posts.

Quite a few of you posts were also minimal, you don't need to respond to each and every post someone makes.

What's it to you ?

Like I said, its just annoying when you are basically take up an entire page worth of posts and I am confident that other members might agree.

Not having a go at you, not disagreeing with you, just offering up some advice, you do it quite a bit and its not necessary.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

You're a pedophile.

There's no evidence to support that claim. Would you support people spreading that claim or would you call those people liars?

That escalated quickly.

Would you call those who accuse the president of sexual assault, collusion, and various other accusations, liars?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I haven't proven anything. I'm merely defending the OPs right to post topics without his fellow members calling for his thread to be trashed because they do not like it.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I haven't proven anything. I'm merely defending the OPs right to post topics without his fellow members calling for his thread to be trashed because they do not like it.

I think you might be misunderstanding me.

I am not saying it should be trashed, I am saying that in my opinion because the OP has made a claim in such a way as to suggest it is a fact when it is actually untrue then it should be moved to the hoax bin.

This is not the same as trashing or shutting a thread it just makes it clear to all members that what has been claimed in the OP is untrue.

edit on 30-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Trump used the MSM to push Obama birth certificate crap didn't he?
How many of you made threads how msm was undermining Obama? None.
You even swallowwdn that crap raw.
Now the tables are turned and you whine like little snip.

edit on 30-7-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I am not saying it should be trashed, I am saying that in my opinion because the OP has made a claim in such a way as to suggest it is a fact when it is infant untrue then it should be moved to the hoax bin.

This is not the same as trashing or shutting a thread it just makes it clear to all members that what has been claimed in the OP is untrue.

Perhaps I am. I fully support you excoriating and proving the OP to be false. But when it turns to attacking the poster and not the post, I have to point it out.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I am not saying it should be trashed, I am saying that in my opinion because the OP has made a claim in such a way as to suggest it is a fact when it is infant untrue then it should be moved to the hoax bin.

Perhaps I am. I fully support you excoriating and proving the OP to be false. But when it turns to attacking the poster and not the post, I have to point it out.

Nope not attacking the member I am attacking the content of the OP, not him/her personally, I am saying pointing out that the content of the OP is untrue.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It was kind of you to defend me, but please know that I am happy when certain people attack me. It verifies that I am on the right track.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Your silence in the face of being called out speaks volumes.
edit on 30-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Nope not attacking the member I am attacking the content of the OP, not him/her personally, I am saying pointing out that the content of the OP is untrue.

Fair enough. In order to remain on topic, do you think there is a possibility that such recordings exist?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Fair enough. In order to remain on topic, do you think there is a possibility that such recordings exist?

Is it possible such a recording exists sure.

Just like its also possible that a recording exists of Vlad and Trump sitting about talking about how they conspired to win the election, or a tape exists proving that Obama's gay, how about a tape proving that Bush was actually a shapeshifting alien.

All possible, none proven.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Just like its also possible that a recording exists of Vlad and Trump sitting about talking about how they conspired to win the election, or a tape exists proving that Obama's gay, how about a tape proving that Bush was actually a shapeshifting alien.

Not quite. Gulliani does say he has recordings of conversations between dozens of journalists and Michael Cohen. The question is what is on those tapes. So, your comparisons are a little off.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

LOL

Spoken like a defense attorney: It's called deflection...my client may be bad but there are more bad guys and...OMG they're plotting against him!

Let's hear the tapes before we believe it.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Not quite. Gulliani does say he has recordings of conversations between dozens of journalists and Michael Cohen. The question is what is on those tapes. So, your comparisons are a little off.

Yes he does and he says nothing about those tapes having anything to do with journalists conspiring with Cohen against Trump. He says they are just confirming what Trump has said about not knowing about the payments until after they were made and not having been made though the campaign.

So that actually just further goes to disprove the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join