It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has Obtained Recordings of Journalists Conspiring Against Him.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Cassi3l

Yup belongs in the hoax bin yet gets 47 flags and the Trump supporters are buying it.

Oh, you know what's on those tapes?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

So given that there is nobody saying that Trump has tapes on journalists conspiring against him....

Why did you put that in the title?

From above:

So why do the pro-Trump websites and his supporters have to create fake news and create conspiracies when the facts are either unknown, or show something completely different?

That is why I keep bringing up the issue of honesty.

Trump and his supporters have a problem with being honest and presenting things in proper context.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Evidence against MSM gathered?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Words

Yup belongs in the hoax bin yet gets 47 flags and the Trump supporters are buying it.

Well the OP is claiming that the tapes show that Journalists have been conspiring against Trump. This is not consistent with what Giuliani said in the interview nor is there any evidence to support it.

So I might not know whats on the tapes.

However I do know that Giuliani says he knows whats on them and he said nothing about journalists conspiring against Trump in cahoots with Cohen.

The title is is a falsehood as such I believe this thread should be hoaxed.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Words

Does Trump? According to the OP, yes. According to his primary source, no. That's why this belongs in the hoax bin. The OP made claims that aren't supported by his sources.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Considering Q's credibility drops with each passing day (and it wasn't that high to begin with)...

You tell us.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well the OP is claiming that the tapes show that Journalists have been conspiring against Trump. This is not consistent with what Giuliani said in the interview nor is there any evidence to support it.

However I do know that Giuliani says he knows whats on them and he said nothing about journalists conspiring against Trump in cahoots with Cohen.

Obviously it's just a theory, perhaps an assertion without evidence, but not a hoax.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Obviously it's just a theory, perhaps an assertion without evidence, but not a hoax.

No its a hoax, the OP is claiming that Trump has tapes that show journalists conspiring against him. It is stated as if it is a fact, not a theory and even claims that the aforementioned interview is proof of this.

NOT TRUE.

As such this is a hoax in my view and I can't understand why you would see it differently.
edit on 30-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Does Trump? According to the OP, yes. According to his primary source, no. That's why this belongs in the hoax bin. The OP made claims that aren't supported by his sources.

Your calls for censorship belong in the hoax bin.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

No its a hoax, the OP is claiming that Trump has tapes that show journalists conspiring against him. It is stated as if it is a fact, not a theory and even claims that the aforementioned interview is proof of this.

NOT TRUE.

As such this is a hoax.

You could refute the topic instead of calling for its destruction.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Incredible!!! Great news carewemust, looks like that POS Cohen was good for something after all!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Your calls for censorship belong in the hoax bin.

Its not censorship.

Its just simply that the premise of the OP has proven to be false.

Its fake news, if I was claiming that the Tapes proved that Trump and Vlad has conspired together to win the 2016 election you would quite rightly call me out and say it was fake, a hoax, whatever, lets not have double standards here eh?

A thread in the Hoax bin still remains open and subject to discussion, its not about destroying it or censoring it.
edit on 30-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I've seen plenty of "collusion" threads avoid the hoax-heap. That is also a claim not supported by any evidence.

Double standards don't fly.

edit on 7/30/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Incredible!!! Great news carewemust, looks like that POS Cohen was good for something after all!

Look into it a little bit more and you will see that the OP is utter rubbish.

link   

Its not censorship.

Its fake news, if I was claiming that the Tapes proved that Trump and Vlad has conspired together to win the 2016 election you would quite rightly call me out and say it was fake, a hoax, whatever, lets not have double standards here eh?

A thread in the Hoax bin still remains open and subject to discussion, its not about destroying it or censoring it.

Oh, you've heard the tapes?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You're right OSOTC. If untrue

Are you sure this is untrue, though? Got my hopes up reading that title
edit on 7/30/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Its not censorship.

Have you? Has the OP?

Because a claim is being made here that is not substantiated by any evidence.

I am just calling that out.

Either you prove that Trump has tapes proving journalists conspired against him, or you have to admit that the title is fake news, propaganda, a hoax, whatever you want to call it, its BS.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Read my post at the bottom of page two.

Nothing to prove what the OP is claiming.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Its not censorship.

Have you? Has the OP?

Because a claim is being made here that is not substantiated by any evidence.

I am just calling that out.

Either you prove that Trump has tapes proving journalists conspired against him, or you have to admit that the title is fake news, propaganda, a hoax, whatever you want to call it, its BS.

No, I haven't heard the tapes, so I do not know whether the OP's speculation is true or not. It's definitely a claim made without any evidence, but "hoax" and a premise "proven to be false"? Not true.
edit on 30|7|18 by Words because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Ah, darn it. I should know better to get my hopes up immediately

From what I read/heard, it looks like there *are* a good number of tapes. However I don't see any indication the tapes demonstrate any sort of conspiracy (there was no indication as to their content other than broad/general information)

I'm with you on this, no double standards
Until more information becomes available of course

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join