It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has Obtained Recordings of Journalists Conspiring Against Him.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jimbowsk

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Oh looks like everybody already abandoned this thread. I'm here alone.
I'll leave too.
Let it die quietly.

It probably doesn't help that you've posted 18 separate times in just 2 pages. Discussions are getting lost amongst your one-liners.

Please see my above post about amalgamating your responses. It's bad forum etiquette

They are just trying to increase their stars and post counts

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

In a way I very much hope you're right about all this being a stage show rather than the very real vicious and continually escalating towards something that will cross lines that cannot be uncrossed polite society death match it looks like!

Because if it is the death match route... We've likely already passed the point of no return and are just unknowingly waiting for the penny to drop.

And the only people who really want to see it go that right are countess bathory grade psychos who relish the idea of bathing in blood.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Has anything, such as some of the recordings, been released?

I'd like to hear what has been said, because the source in the OP seems to contradict itself and the OP used a title that makes a claim that is unproven, if none of the recordings have been released.

Here is an example from the OP's source:

So President Trump and Rudy Giuliani have at least a dozen (or so) recordings of journalists discussing their opinions of, and intentions toward, their coverage of Donald Trump.

Conversations that thoroughly expose the MSM intentions toward the content of their coverage…. that the journalists never knew were being recorded.

Imagine what is on those recordings.

I did not hear Rudy say anything about the intent of the media folks on the recordings, but the OP's source makes a specific claim, yet contradicts itself by saying "imagine" what is on those recordings.

They made a specific claim, but we have to "imagine" what is on the recordings?

Obvious Right Wing propaganda that relies on ignorance and a lack of known facts.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Based on the giant nothing the first tape released of Cohen talking to Trump was, now combining it with this revelation that there are media folks conspiring on some of the tapes, this is becoming clearer. Cohen is still friendly with Trump and people are getting played. There will be no Trump bombshells on these tapes, but there will be some third party bombshells among the recordings. The beautiful thing about it is, in their zeal to "get Trump," some of the people who will be slapped upside the head by these tapes have been the people most loudly screaming for them to be publicly played.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Lol, when this poster makes a thread you indeed must let your imagination run free!

(His goes to some pretty fantastical places)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Based on the giant nothing the first tape released of Cohen talking to Trump was, now combining it with this revelation that there are media folks conspiring on some of the tapes, this is becoming clearer. Cohen is still friendly with Trump and people are getting played. There will be no Trump bombshells on these tapes, but there will be some third party bombshells among the recordings. The beautiful thing about it is, in their zeal to "get Trump," some of the people who will be slapped upside the head by these tapes have been the people most loudly screaming for them to be publicly played.

What on the tapes have you heard, or read through transcript, that leads you to this opinion?

What did the media folks conspire to do?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Lol, when this poster makes a thread you indeed must let your imagination run free!

(His goes to some pretty fantastical places)

I know the history and style of the OP, and I recognize that the title of the OP appears to be pure speculation (completely made up), but I'd like to see if I am missing some information.

The contradiction of the OP's source aside, what exactly did the "media" conspire to do and where has that been proven through a release of a transcript or recording?

edit on 30-7-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Oh looks like everybody already abandoned this thread. I'm here alone.
I'll leave too.
Let it die quietly.

Good, because it looked like you were on damage control duty there.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It's mostly a hunch. I'm not buying the "Cohen has flipped" dog and pony show. I don't believe he's saying anything that's untrue, but I also have yet to see him say anything which incriminates Trump or really even puts a ding in the man's paint job. Also, being realistic here, would anyone really be surprised if Trump worked up a plan by which the media and Team Attack Trump were fooled into essentially calling for the pies to be thrown right at their own faces on live blast?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Yup I made this exact point on page two.

The OP has totally twisted this because at no point does anyone say that Trump has tapes of journalists conspiring with anyone against him.

Nobody seems to want to address this point however.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's mostly a hunch. I'm not buying the "Cohen has flipped" dog and pony show. I don't believe he's saying anything that's untrue, but I also have yet to see him say anything which incriminates Trump or really even puts a ding in the man's paint job.

A hunch based on what appears to be obvious propaganda?

Also, being realistic here, would anyone really be surprised if Trump worked up a plan by which the media and Team Attack Trump were fooled into essentially calling for the pies to be thrown right at their own faces on live blast?

Realistically? Yes, I'd be surprised if Trump concocted such a plan.

That sounds like more of that "Trump is a master at 3d chess" nonsense.

Trump got caught blindsided by that Cohen recording, regardless of how that plays-out in the long run, and this just appears to be the normal reflexive conspiracy theorizing and deflection that follows such things.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The OP has totally twisted this because at no point does anyone say that Trump has tapes of journalists conspiring with anyone against him.

It does appear to be a poor attempt at propaganda, pushing a potentially false narrative. Of course, many fall for it in their desire to push pro-Trump narratives.

Nobody seems to want to address this point however.

Such is the dishonest nature of ATS.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I doubt there is a conspiracy. The likelihood that there is some cabal smart enough to pull off such a propaganda campaign is slim. It is more likely that people have come to believe and report in a similar fashion because it is lucrative, on top of the typical groupthink and the desire to fit in, which seems common among anti-Trumpers.
edit on 30|7|18 by Words because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: carewemust

Well, let’s have them released. I don’t think that there is uglier stuff on them than „come on, Mr. Cohen, with how many more women did Trump sleep?“

If you do not think that this will backfire at Trump, I think you are mistaken.

All this happened well before he got elected. So why is this so important to you?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Jesus f Christ.
You didn't mind when all kind of racist hillbilly journalists "conspired" against Obama.
Michelle was a man looking like a monkey and Obama a homo kind of bull s.
Hell no. You even participated and promoted that crap.
Just shows what a bunch of pathetic hypocrites you Trump cultists are.
The msm created Trump long before he became POTUS. Trump would be nothing today without the msm.
Those are the rules in showbiz. live by the gun die by the gun. The msm made Trump by spreading bs most of the time. They will bring him down the same way.. Although Trump himself is giving them the ammo, they don't have to make up crap this time.

edit on 30-7-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Jesus f Christ.
You didn't mind when all kind of racist hillbilly journalists "conspired" against Obama.
Michelle was a man looking like a monkey and Obama a homo kind of bull s.
Hell no. You even participated and promoted that crap.
Just shows what a bunch of pathetic hypocrites you Trump cultists are.
The msm created Trump long before he became POTUS. Trump would be nothing today without the msm.
Those are the rules in showbiz. live by the gun die by the gun. The msm made Trump by spreading bs most of the time. They will bring him down the same way.. Although Trump himself is giving them the ammo, they don't have to make up crap this time.

That is the problem I have.

There are plenty of reasons out there for us to be skeptical and, frankly, pissed at the media.

So why do the pro-Trump websites and his supporters have to create fake news and create conspiracies when the facts are either unknown, or show something completely different?

That is why I keep bringing up the issue of honesty.

Trump and his supporters have a problem with being honest and presenting things in proper context.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

At no point does Giulianai state that Trump has obtained any tapes of journalists conspiring against him. That is a 100% false narrative being pushed by the OP that is not substantiated by the source used in the OP

Trump lawyer Giuliani: 'scumbag' Cohen is a traitor like Iago and Brutus

Donald Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani has angrily compared Michael Cohen, the president’s former long-time lawyer, to famous traitors Benedict Arnold, Brutus and Iago.

“You’ve got a really bad guy here,” said Giuliani, during a 32-minute long, rambling interview on CNN on Monday.

...snip ..

“You’ve got a really bad guy here,” said Giuliani, during a 32-minute long, rambling interview on CNN on Monday.

Giuliani also called Cohen a “scumbag” and repeated a claim that investigators have seized more than 180 tapes made by Cohen, which he claimed without offering evidence Cohen had doctored, and said no one on the tapes knew they were being recorded.

He said again that only one of those tapes contains Trump’s voice.

Yet another example of how Trump Cultists get taken in by what they want to believe

This should be in the Hoax Bin

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Yup belongs in the hoax bin yet gets 47 flags and the Trump supporters are buying it.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Patience weedhopper!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So given that there is nobody saying that Trump has tapes on journalists conspiring against him....

Why did you put that in the title?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join