It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has Obtained Recordings of Journalists Conspiring Against Him.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Your theories are always based in logic, and tied to how President Trump thinks. Congrats on having a very good record, Drewlander!

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The tapes will confirm, if anyone still has any doubts, that the MSM are all biased, liberal, yellow journalists. Even today, they still claim no bias, they were/are just doing their job, etc.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good find! People who refuse to use their brain, or are minimally equipped up there, always say that President Trump shoots his mouth off with no evidence. He usually does, and it's revealed later, making the haters look even stupider.

The tactic has always been the same: exaggerate or misstate. Get the fact checkers out there on the news talking about the story for maximum attention.

If he says next quarter GDP is 6.2% when it's only 4.5, the news will spend a week talking about Trump's lie, when 4.5% is excellent in itself. In other words, he says this intentionally.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

If that is so, then I say let's hear them. Let's play them for the public and not just tease us about them.

Some could become part of the I.G. Investigation into Journalist corruption, and won't be released for a time. I.G. Michael Horowitz said in his last report, and live testimony, that many in the MSM are dirty and are being investigated.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Exactly, but I'm not sure I trust Horowitz after the last circus. No political bias? There was overwhelming amounts of overtly stated political bias. My only hope is they are shooting for perjury charges to throw on top. :-/
edit on 30-7-2018 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Well, let’s have them released. I don’t think that there is uglier stuff on them than „come on, Mr. Cohen, with how many more women did Trump sleep?“

If you do not think that this will backfire at Trump, I think you are mistaken.

No it won't backfire because no one cares...As much as you guys want us to, we who support Trump don't care what he did before he became President...What we care about is how he's running the Country...And we couldn't be happier...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Classic Trump, or should I say "Art of War". The passage I'm thinking of specifically goes something like;

"Tempt the enemy with some bait that he can not refuse, if he rushes forth to grasp at it he will be courting disaster"

Trump's long time attorney provided secret tapes that were of no real use in showing that Trump did anything wrong, but did provide that the News Agencies would show these tapes with no regard. Now it seems that the precedent has been step with these fake tapes the News Agencies now will have to deal with tapes that show that they have been in collusion with the DNC this whole time. Now will the News Agencies do the right thing by airing these tapes too, or will they sit and deny that these tapes exist?

This just goes back to the fact that as many people are sitting on their butts trying to figure Trump out, all they need to do is read the, "Art of War' to see what Trump is up to. Stop reading "Q" threads and learn something for once people.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Because the MSM collusion to slander and efforts to unseat a sitting President is unlawful!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: manta78

The tapes will confirm, if anyone still has any doubts, that the MSM are all biased, liberal, yellow journalists. Even today, they still claim no bias, they were/are just doing their job, etc.

Yep. Just like the FBI/State Dept/DOJ under Obama. "Doing their job". Non-biased, of course.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good find! People who refuse to use their brain, or are minimally equipped up there, always say that President Trump shoots his mouth off with no evidence. He usually does, and it's revealed later, making the haters look even stupider.

If he says next quarter GDP is 6.2% when it's only 4.5, the news will spend a week talking about Trump's lie, when 4.5% is excellent in itself. In other words, he says this intentionally.

Funny you mention that. Trump called in to Sean Hannity's radio show Friday. He said that the trade deals his administration made will generate 4.0% GDP growth, just by themselves before the end of 2018. The increase in U.S. economic output will add even more percentage points.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Well, let’s have them released. I don’t think that there is uglier stuff on them than „come on, Mr. Cohen, with how many more women did Trump sleep?“

No it won't backfire because no one cares...As much as you guys want us to, we who support Trump don't care what he did before he became President...What we care about is how he's running the Country...And we couldn't be happier...

When you think about it, Democrats are indeed in a pickle, due to so many things going right at this time. The only legitimate beef they have is with the healthcare situation in America. They should focus on that angle, instead of opening the borders, abolishing ICE, universal income for the poor, etc..

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Exactly, but I'm not sure I trust Horowitz after the last circus. No political bias? There was overwhelming amounts of overtly stated political bias. My only hope is they are shooting for perjury charges to throw on top. :-/

You're on a roll, Drewlander. Michael Horowitz works for Rod Rosenstein, since Jeff Sessions has recused himself from the things that Horowitz is investigating. That speaks volumes right there.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If the tapes are aired, it certainly won't be the Anti-Trump/Anti-America MSM doing the airing. It will be FoxNews, Twitter, YouTube, FaceBook, Brietbart...all the outlets that are either Right-Wing media, or Consumer-based platforms.

As we saw in 2016, those mediums are enough to make a huge difference!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: samuelsson

Because the MSM collusion to slander and efforts to unseat a sitting President is unlawful!

There's enough evidence already, to indict several Help Hillary/Hurt Trump individuals. Just a few more "I"s dotted and "t"s crossed, before AG Jeff Sessions retakes control and begins prosecuting.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Fake news yet again...ugh. Why does the OP continually use fake news sources and why are they being allowed?

Prove me wrong and post legit news sites covering this.
edit on 30-7-2018 by damonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It's hard to not laugh, tbh.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: damonster

Alternative facts aside,

Someone releases 1 tape of Cohen talking to Trump, which no-one can really dispute who is talking if not what is said, with the suggestion that there are more tapes of a similar nature.

Face the Nation "interview" with Giuliani suggests they have access to potentially 10x as many tapes....not mentioning if any of those include either Mr Cohen or Mr Trump, but alluding to the idea that journalists have somehow incriminated themselves ?

Have I got this right?

Just asking questions, while looking at a Dumpster fire that can be seen from another hemisphere.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

If that is so, then I say let's hear them. Let's play them for the public and not just tease us about them.

Some could become part of the I.G. Investigation into Journalist corruption, and won't be released for a time. I.G. Michael Horowitz said in his last report, and live testimony, that many in the MSM are dirty and are being investigated.

Come on now care. You know that if he really had them he would whip em out tomorrow the way he goes on about the press, really, you know like ''here's your snippin proof. You know he would. You really think he would let anybody tell him not to? Really? Really?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Thats fine. /s
And I do think that the history of any President should matter. Wasn't there this thing about birth certificates and such?

But two sets of standards, that is the new norm. That I (and the laughing rest of the world) understood. Keep on giving us giggles of cringey embarresment, US of A.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I don't think the interview has been posted yet and its important to get the full context of what Giulliani I saying so hear it is.

Now let me say I actually think that Giuliani is rather impressive in this video, especially the way he deals with the question towards the end about the possibility of more women having received pay off's.

However lets make something very clear, the OP has grossly twisted this report. At the 4.30 mark in the video he starts talking about a how as far as he knows there are 183 recordings but its only 1 tape that directly has the president involved in the conversation. He says there are a further 12 tapes in which the President is discussed at any length "most" of which are with journalists. He goes on to say that these conversations are mostly just corroborating what the President is saying about how he didn't know about the payments, only found out about them after and Cohen didn't make them through the campaign.

Let me be very very clear on this, in the interview referenced the OP at no point does Giulianai state that Trump has obtained any tapes of journalists conspiring against him. That is a 100% false narrative being pushed by the OP that is not substantiated by the source used in the OP. If you don't believe me just watch the video above.

OP

Stop twisting this.

I would also like to add that contrary to the OP's claims that the tape of Trump and Cohen discussing the payment at no point does Trumps new lawyer suggest that the tape has been doctored in anyway. Again, the OP seems to be twisting this to fit his/her own narrative.

If Cohen was willing to record his conversations with the Trump then it would not surprise me to find he done the same with others, especially journalists. At least that we he has is own recordings of their conversations to fall back on if any journalist was to try to twist or misrepresent his words the way the OP has attempted to twist Giuliani's words. Exactly what is on those recordings with the journalists, I don't know, based on what Giuliani has said it sounds mostly like it was just Cohen toeing the Trump line on all of this.

One thing is for sure, again.

At no point does Giuliani state that Trump has obtained any recordings of journalists conspiring against him.

Next time, stick to the facts of what has been said OP.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join