It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has Obtained Recordings of Journalists Conspiring Against Him.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Sunday, July 29, 2018

Since CNN was so eager to publicly release the "copied and tampered with" tape of Cohen/Trump discussing playmate payoff arrangements, I wonder if CNN will be as eager to have these tapes played for the public, as well?

During part of a Face The Nation interview earlier today President Trump’s attorney innocuously dropped a bombshell revelation that Michael Cohen recorded hundreds of conversations, including dozens of interviews with journalists and reporters.

Some of those recordings between Cohen and journalists were recently passed along to Mr. Giuliani because the subject of them was his client, President Donald Trump.

Apparently Michael Cohen recorded dozens of interviews with journalists about candidate Donald Trump, and President-elect Donald Trump, and President Donald Trump.

Michael Cohen hated the Trump campaign; he made his opinion of the campaign abundantly clear. The media hate anything Trump etc.

Now imagine what’s on those recordings…. The journalists did not know they were being recorded.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... re-152319

Related tidbits from today's "Face The Nation" interview: theconservativetreehouse.com...

I'm sure there's nothing on those tapes that would surprise Trump supporters, but they would be highly embarrassing to the arrogant, so-called "journalists" and their respective networks.

More importantly, some of the tapes contents may assist the OIG/Congress/DOJ in their investigation of the (criminal?) role that liberal media played, in the entire Help-Hillary/Hurt-Trump scandal.

-CareWeMust

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, let’s have them released. I don’t think that there is uglier stuff on them than „come on, Mr. Cohen, with how many more women did Trump sleep?“

If you do not think that this will backfire at Trump, I think you are mistaken.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Didn't know they were being recorded eh, that's a shame...

+45 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Every prediction that "XYZ" will backfire on Trump, ends up having NO effect, or making him even stronger in his job approval rating.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
President Trump also lashed out at the "insane" media today, after he was ambushed by the head of the New York Times, back on July 20th.

www.foxnews.com...

The NYT chief is obviously SCARED. Scared of what the investigations will uncover, and scared of how "someone somewhere" will react to the paper's constant attack on President Trump, his Administration, and America. He should be frightened. VERY FRIGHTENED.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Why should anyone care ?

Serious question.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Didn't know they were being recorded eh, that's a shame...

I wonder if Michael Cohen believed that these 183 recordings would forever be his? The guy's an attorney, who has likely subpoenaed private stuff from other people. Was he that dumb?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Right?

Old news at this point. Geriatric, even.

Yawn.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So journalists went to Cohen's offices for what? Just to talk crap about Trump in interviews? This is some reality TV levels of theatrics. People continue to believe it's all real though.

Time to wake up from the brainwashing and social engineering people, you're being led around by the nose to hate each other. Take your blinders off.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Well, let’s have them released. I don’t think that there is uglier stuff on them than „come on, Mr. Cohen, with how many more women did Trump sleep?“

i wonder why Melania has been mia this entire presidency.

her oxymoronic anti bullying campaign is bunk, lets see how her 'family first ' initiative goes

i hope those tapes slowly begin to leak

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Does Rudy say ''when'' these recordings were turned over to him?
Before or after Cohen's offices were raided. Who was it that turned them over?

But most of all, if they are real, and Trump has them, why are they not being made public. Why are we not hearing those recordings if they are such a bombshell.
Trump should release them right now rather than just saying they exist.
Come on Trump, comeon Rudy. Play them for us.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Well, I did give a few folks the heads up to take particular note of the last 2 words of this tweet.

Making sense yet?

popcorn time is near!!
edit on 29/7/2018 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trump is playing his part so well. He took his reality TV chops from "The Apprentice" and brought it into another form of theater, politics! Now he's following the script to a tee.

Social engineering at its finest (worst?).

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Brainwashing and theatrics "sells", in America. The moment it stops, the MSM will change back to real news...if they remember how.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Yeah.. One a day until the mid-term election. Start with the little "hate Trump" cry babies, and build up to the tapes where "We'll stop him!" discussions are held.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I doubt it will backfire on Trump. Personally I think the previous leaked tape to the media where even Alan Dershowitz said contained no illegal activity was only to get the media talking about these hundreds of tapes in the first place. Have they not learned yet? This is classic Trump getting the media to give him insane amounts of publicity only for it to backfire on them.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

They were turned over to Giuliani a few days ago. By whom? Must be from the raiding authority.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Yeah.. One a day until the mid-term election. Start with the little "hate Trump" cry babies, and build up to the tapes where "We'll stop him!" discussions are held.

I've been saying this for since before the Olympics and IG report. He's holding back so much until the mid-terms, then we will see some real fireworks regardless of which way it goes.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good find! People who refuse to use their brain, or are minimally equipped up there, always say that President Trump shoots his mouth off with no evidence. He usually does, and it's revealed later, making the haters look even stupider.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

If that is so, then I say let's hear them. Let's play them for the public and not just tease us about them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join