It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Badlands Guardian....Second Head?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So I was watching this show, What on Earth, and they were analyzing the Badlands Guardian. It was named one of the top 10 Google Earth finds apparently...

I haven't researched it much but couldn't find anything about anyone seeing the second face in it...

I circled it in the picture....not very well because I'm on phone.

Anywho....it looks like a second face, facing the same direction and appears to resemble a devil type face, for lack of better analogy.

I know....likely pareidolia....but just found it odd I haven't seen it come up before.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That main "landform" reeks of artificiality. It's simply too distinct and properly proportioned. As I'm favorably inclined towards the older history for humanity and older civilizations having existed, rising and falling, far longer than commonly thought in the West, though, it doesn't surprise me... too much.

But folks throw the word pareidolia around when it doesn't really apply. I think "pareidolia" when folks see Jesus in toast, or a face in wood-grain. This instance doesn't apply.

The proportions and features for that plains Indian looking fellow are simply too perfect and all in the correct spots. It is not pareidolia, which is seeing, or overlaying, familiar features where there are none. What it IS, though, I haven't the faintest.

The smaller "face? " It's not as distinct or perfect. Perhaps true "pareidolia" or an older sculpture?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I see many faces and One of them is eating a turkey leg.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Been to the Badlands a number of times-there were lots of "digs" going on as they were finding many dinosaur skeletons. Wouldn't be surprised if the digs have changed the landscape. Very unusual landscape-lots of blowing winds messing with the landscape so it is always changing. Effectively, that landscape has been disturbed so much that it would be hard to accept belief of a real find. Interesting though.
edit on 29-7-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So I was watching this show, What on Earth, and they were analyzing the Badlands Guardian. It was named one of the top 10 Google Earth finds apparently...

I haven't researched it much but couldn't find anything about anyone seeing the second face in it...

I circled it in the picture....not very well because I'm on phone.

Anywho....it looks like a second face, facing the same direction and appears to resemble a devil type face, for lack of better analogy.

I know....likely pareidolia....but just found it odd I haven't seen it come up before.

Keep looking there are five or six different Guardian heads I have found and also different heads of different people.…. keep looking and keep posting....there is a really cool very very old one of a bearded guy in a funny shaped hat.....its a clothing style we can see elsewhere online and it is very very old.

@ 54 seconds freeze frame and look to the top left corner for the bearded man in the funky hat.....to the right and upside down is another Guardian type Head.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Been to the Badlands a number of times-there were lots of "digs" going on as they were finding many dinosaur skeletons. Wouldn't be surprised if the digs have changed the landscape. Very unusual landscape-lots of blowing winds messing with the landscape so it is always changing. Effectively, that landscape has been disturbed so much that it would be hard to accept belief of a real find. Interesting though.

IMHO it could not possibly be the results of digging for bones.That landscape is some of the most important ground in North America historically...the macro- landscape there as well as across the entire Continent was created by Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave actions the micro-impacts of erosion and weathering on these formations are also there..
edit on 30-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The first face has an ear phone did you notice that? Probably listening to iTunes..

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I can see no less than five "faces" in that image, if I really care to pretend that they're faces.

top topics

join