It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America 2018 Have we degenerated into a Nation of Male sexual predators and Female Libbers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

I think Women are screaming so loudly because ... KARMA.

Women understand slavery so much more than men because they've endured it for hundreds of years. Something most ignorant men wouldn't understand.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Boadicea

For young men, if they indulge in what young women are told to do ... even if they do it because it's the young women instigating it. They risk getting labeled as sexually inappropriate and rapists when those same young women wake up and regret their behavior.

So what exactly are YOU saying? That because some women act inappropriately that it excuses men who are sexually abusive??? Why else would you make that correlation?

Perverts and rapists are what they are, and no one else is responsible for their abuse in any way, shape or form.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The art of whining has been perfected. That's all.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Whining from whom, the female ex slave population finding their newfound freedom or men?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Whining from whom, the female ex slave population finding their newfound freedom or men?

Everyone. Everyone nowadays has to get their ass in the air over something. Digital media is the perfect outlet for the chronically angry.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
But this war against Men is crazy.

Then arm yourself, citizen.

I have an egg beater and an ostrich feather just to deal with any woman that wants to mix it up with me.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah ok.. true.. I concur.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Everyone. Everyone nowadays has to get their ass in the air over something. Digital media is the perfect outlet for the chronically angry.

Precisely...and the twitter in Chief make fine use of the digital social media.

theconversation.com...

edit on 30-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I will guess it perfectly. I know exactly where you are. Akron Ohio...all the marbles...final answer. did I get it? DM me so I can get you my address, for you to send me all your marbles. that was the bet. Akron ohio.....nailed it.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Well...I always treat women at work the way I would expect someone to treat my sister, or mother, or grandmother; with respect.

With that attitude, you were brought up by a good woman... I salute your

mother, she did a great job!

But I'm not in a position of power, where I can hire, fire, make or break someone's career. People that are, oftentimes let that "power" go to their heads.
It's not that the nation has devolved into this, it's just that people in power are completely disrespectful of the people that they have power over. It's nothing new. I'm sure if you looked hard enough, you can find examples of this all over history. Power corrupts.

^^^^ That's it in a nutshell^^^^..... I lost a few jobs because I turned down

propositions,I was strong and confident in myself but on looking back I wonder

how many shy timid or less strong young women would have been able to cope

with putting a man in a powerful position who could 'make or break them' in

their place and how desperately did they need that job.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Yes it is - its about me, you and every WITCH that was burned alive in Salem and other places - And if the witches now
be men who were born with a living spirit that the modern day witch hunters ate trying to snuff out - then its about them too.

Exploitation of any sort is wrong - And yet we live in a society that lives off of it - Sex is a red herring, that is not the real
problem - The real problems are the explorers who are now conducting a New Witch Hunt agianst men - Let's stop it now!

I come from a generation that rode a new dream - We don't give up easily:

The Chimes of Freedom, The Byrds

Chimes of Freedom

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

The real problems are the explorers who are now conducting a New Witch Hunt agianst men

Really? Can I get you a hot beverage?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, everything you see on the news is directly tied to a political agenda?

I stopped watching the news, and turned my back on absolutely everything even remotely "main stream" 6 years ago. I no longer care about what report happened or what happened somewhere in the world because I had been constantly kept reminded of what the kardashians were doing. I was informaed about the latest celebrity gossip. I was told what was popular by a bunch of people on TV basically trying to keep their own CULTIVISTIC ideals alive as to what "should be" america, and not what it actually was.

The news, political candidates, and just the entire governmental structure is so far behind that they forgot to keep current. But instead they inbreeded laziness, and continued to think that with only less than 1% of the population was put in charge of the rest of the 99%. Not talking about the rich here. I am talking about our government. Because our government still only makes up less than 1% of our population representing MILLIONS of americans.

This country needs to UPGRADE. This old computer we call America is still stuck running MSDOS. When the rest of the world is running Windows 12. (not 10.)

Great Britain is at least running windows 2000. America needs to invest in its own country instead of relying on an internet connection overseas to help us compute our problems.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I think Women are screaming so loudly because ... KARMA.

Women understand slavery so much more than men because they've endured it for hundreds of years. Something most ignorant men wouldn't understand.

No - You got it all wrong - They used to call it 'the battle of the sexes' and the fact is women are winning.

I defend underdogs, unedermen, usnderwomen - and if watch this today, especially if you've been around a few years,
say overr 50, probably even older, yuu ralize the game has changed.......

In the current 'witch hunt' of ageesive men [which used to be normal] - How often, if ever, have yous heard a man
complaing that he was seduced by a women who then took adbantage of him ??? - Not too often?

Wake up - it happens all the time.

Clear cut casses of molestation whether by male, femlae or it, such as the supposed drugging by Bill Cosby are a
different story as a crime was supposedly comitted - Otherwise there is a huge grey area of men taking advantage
of women, women taking advantage of men and gay sexplitttion as well.

I can't solve the whole conundrum - But remember a witch hunt, is a witch hunt, is witch hunt!

And the witch hunts of old of mainly wonen seems to be turning into the witch of tocay wich si mainoly of men.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

No - You got it all wrong - They used to call it 'the battle of the sexes' and the fact is women are winning.

Women are not winning....... they are finally getting parity.

I defend underdogs, unedermen, usnderwomen - and if watch this today, especially if you've been around a few years,
say overr 50, probably even older, yuu ralize the game has changed.......

If that is true, you should be well pleased that women are finally

getting equality, And yes I am over 50 and acknowledge the game

has changed and that men like Saville, Crosby, Weiner, and Priests

are finally getting their just deserts for using their power against

women over many years and.......... now the *aid workers* who

have been using their positions of distributing food and shelter to

gain sexual favours from those in need for over 30 years are going to

get investigated. So to quote you......

"The game has changed" For the better I say

In the current 'witch hunt' of ageesive men [which used to be normal]

It happened yes ... but who says its normal? Not most clear thinking adults!

How often, if ever, have yous heard a man
complaing that he was seduced by a women who then took adbantage of him ??? - Not too often?

Perhaps it never happened too often!

Wake up - it happens all the time.

DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT.

Clear cut casses of molestation whether by male, femlae or it, such as the supposed drugging by Bill Cosby are a
different story as a crime was supposedly comitted - Otherwise there is a huge grey area of men taking advantage
of women, women taking advantage of men and gay sexplitttion as well.

NOT supposedly if there has been enough evidence a jury of their

peers decide.

I can't solve the whole conundrum - But remember a witch hunt, is a witch hunt, is witch hunt!
And the witch hunts of old of mainly wonen seems to be turning into the witch of tocay wich si mainoly of men.

As history seems to remember it the witch hunts of old were also

conducted by men with power against women, and as today tells

it women who they possibly couldn't get their 'evil way' with

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

"Women are not winning....... they are finally getting parity."

No they are winning - For example let an alien from that enchanted world of France prove it.

Here translated into English for your benefit:

Mylène Farmer - Désenchantée (english translation)

And live from France:

Mylène Farmer - Désenchantée Bercy 2006 HD

I rest my case!

- AlienView

edit on 31-7-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join