It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the time i lost a bomb, told the canadian police, and nothing happened.+proof

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

First, don't carry pipebombs next to your nuts...that's a terrible idea. Also, did you show the cops the messages your friend sent you? Seems like if a cop sees a person asking you for a bomb they'd be fairly convinced you're not lying...I don't know where in canada you're from...but as far as I know improvised explosives are fairly illegal in canada and cops don't usually # around when it comes to them...
edit on 30/7/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
How many bombs were at the party...I mean I have been to one where a firework was let off but bombs? Can I come to the next party? It sounds a blast lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting
Lol

I'm not sure I'd like to be at a drunken party with pipe bombs laying around, give me Techno or psy-trance pumping from the decks, dancing, laughter and an invite for Dick Whittinham with his magic beans any day!

edit on 30-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: fat fingers typo lol

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Well you told the police that you willingly stuffed a pipe bomb down your trousers...and now you are surprised that they think you may have some mental issues?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

In the States.... Anyone can have anyone else taken in custody on a 5150-72 hour psych hold....

Well, at least in California they can.

A firefighter co-workers 15 yr. old went for it last week, waving a butcher knife threatening to kill herself...over her boyfriend!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join