It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the time i lost a bomb, told the canadian police, and nothing happened.+proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
hey guys, im not really good at telling stories so ill give you guys the barebones and ill answer any questions you have.

so long story short i went to a party and there were bombs going around, i got really drunk and put one of the bombs in my pants, i did this because there was this guy eye balling it pretty hard and as far as i knew then my friend owned it, so to get it away from him and to try to be funny at the same time i put the bomb in my pants, so the party goes on and i must have had that thing in my pants for hours, after the party i forgot to give it back to my friend, and long story short i dont remember where i put it when i got home that night. the next day my friend messages me on facebook telling me i owe him for the pipe bomb i took, at this point i started freaking out, i looked everywhere on my property and i could not find it for the life of me, i message him telling him i cant find it and we get into a little argument, which ends with me saying ill go to the f ing cops if he doesnt deal with buddy ( i found out he didnt own it and it had already been sold ) , so long story short i continue my life as normal for the next couple days going to work etc, i began to notice the truck giving out acouple days, the battery to be extact, so i decide to go to the person who held the part because i had a suspicion he knew something, so i go to his house and its like he was expecting me there, so we have this talk but i can tell hes not acting normal, he keeps looking at the back and his eyes get wider, so we have this talk so i come to the conclusion he got his placed bug and something is going on. so some time went by the same day so i decide to go back to the person house who threw the party and we have another talk, this time he tries to blackmail me but i didnt buy it, but he did tell me he knew how to use bugs, which i did buy so this chat ends and i leave. so long story short over the next 15 days i began to notice things , like i had people fallowing me, i knew this for a fact because they werent very good at hiding and being quiet. so after this 15 days i decide to go to the canadian police in my town told them everything execept the part where they bugged my place and vehicle (having been to the hospital twice being diagnosed once with psychosis and once with being paranoid i felt it best to leave this part out ) but it didnt matter , they didnt believe my story and braught me to the hospital, long story short no nurses or doctors or police even assumed my story was true and never asked me any questions. now they think i have Schizophrenia , my family was moving to newfoundland so i decided to come wiith them and a week after i got out of the mental ward i ditched alberta for the place i grew up.

any questions ill be glad to answer and ill have my proof up soon

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

Got 1/4 the way through your one bigly paragraphed thread and couldn't do it. Other than the drunken eyeballing of bombs and pants stuffing. I gave in, paragraphs are your friend.
edit on 29-7-2018 by atsgrounded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Eh, its somewhat original, but your writing structure sucks. I give this story 2 out of 5. It would have been a 3 but you just jumbled it all into one paragraph. Thats only two levels below vertical video recording, which is punishable by death.

Stop recording vertical videos, and start splitting your paragraphs!

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I've heard that alcohol and bombs doesnt mix well :-)

No, seriously; "there were bombs going around" wth?
Must have been some party.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Wow, it's really difficult to get put into a secure UK mental health unit...does the Canadian health service really have such well resourced services to admit people who are not unwell?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
No Mas Pantalones.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I'm thinking your... confused. I'm doubtful of the validity of your story.... those we are 911 called out on "caller says he has lost a BOMB"...

In which case I'd be 3 blocks away while said caller 's house is surrounded by Police, FBI, Homeland Security, Boarder Patrol, and a bunch of alphabet federal agencies... even across from us in Windsor Canada.

But maybe over you're way... they treat things different regarding "lost pipe bombs" you had in your pants....

If you're out free? Then after a bit of digging into your medical history and surveillance... they just wrote it off as.... 10-59, 10-79...or 5150.*

*look it up
edit on 29-7-2018 by mysterioustranger because: Add

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

yea they do it all the time, be careful when you go to a doctor in canada all it takes is two doctors to sighn a paper then bam, you gotta go for a min of 3 days

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

In the States.... Anyone can have anyone else taken in custody on a 5150-72 hour psych hold....
edit on 29-7-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You put a bug bomb in your pants ?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

In the States.... Anyone can have anyone else taken in custody on a 5150-72 hour psych hold....

Well, at least in California they can.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Im guessing 5150 would be the most likely

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

So you put a pipebomb in your crotch because the big guy kept staring at it. Seems its make you crotch look bigger and more appealing to him.

Then you lost the bomb, so you snitched on your friend? If it wasnt meant to hurt anyone then WTF?

Party Pooper of the Decade Award for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
do i even want to know?
but seriously, bombs, party, police
you need new friends

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord
honestly the most shocking part of this story is that he was not American. I was fully expecting this to be a Nevada story when I read the headline, even with the word Canada in it. I just figure it tied into a border check or something.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I'm sad that you didn't take advantage of that free mental health check.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

No sarcasm here.

I believe you and id like to hear more.

So first, whats your guess as to why the bomb was constructed? What was it doing there?
edit on 29-7-2018 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Your alcohol consumption started all this. Stop drinking

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Are you sure it was a bomb and not in fact a bong?!? Sound more like some hits from the bong!!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Something about your story seems suspicious... first off, how could you forget you had a pipe bomb in your pocket ?.. even if you were drunk. Second, how could you possibly lose it ? Maybe you sold it to someone, and are not saying ?

The part about the cops not believing you is sad though..and unfortunately once you’ve been treated for mental illness , even very real threats are often disregarded by them.

I’m sorry this had to happen to you OP, but I hope the future is brighter for you in your new home in Canada. If I’m wrong about my suspicions, my deepest apologies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join