It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swarm Of "Unknown" Objects Filmed Over Amsterdam On Saturday, July 28

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Very true. Drones and Chinese lanterns, seem to be the standard explanation these days, for multiple unknown objects moving in the sky. My question is, how do you know for sure? You can't, but some people think they know all the answers, from just watching a video clip. I guess people have overlooked this fact:

The drone art project has already confirmed they were not having a general reheasal for their performance on August 10, 11 and 12.

My guess is that they're LED lights on balloons, but it's an educated guess and nothing more.

edit on 7/29/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The drone art project has already confirmed they were not having a general reheasal for their performance on August 10, 11 and 12.

So , there is a Drone Art Project which confirmed there was no GENERAL REHEARSAL .
Did they confirm some members may or may not have had an ad-lib rehearsal ?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Look like led illuminated balloons to me. Don't think they are drones because of the lack of individual movement and the straight line in which they keep moving.

Would be nice to know if sightings of these objects were made at other locations, could be a rough indication of their altitude if they were spotted at the same time but several miles away from this sighting

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You don’t know how fast they were traveling because you don’t know the altitude. If the objects were as high as a satellite they would have been traveling thousands of miler per hour. [/quote

Then how can the people taking the video possibly know how fast they are going? Obvious answer - they can't. They were saying what appeared to them, they can't really know how fast they were going, as they didn't know their size or distance, altitude.. anything other than they were floating lights.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Who knows. The co-founder of ufomeldpunt.nl, is intent on finding out the answers. Maybe you should contact him and tell him about your ad-lib drone rehearsal theory...case closed.

edit on 7/29/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Who knows. The co-founder of ufomeldpunt.nl, is intent on finding out the answers. Maybe you should contact him and tell him about your ad-lib drone rehearsal theory...case closed.

Why ?
It is right there in print.
Seems like that is a theory shared by many right here.

"I used to want to believe" .
Then I grew up and learned of these things called science , reason , logic ....

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
This makes me hate drones anymore. You can't tell if its UFOs or some jerks with drones at night pranking. It was hard enough before drones.

Add to that video editing software and LED lights and the whole night time UFO scene is suspect. Used to more interesting when there weren't so many chances for people to fake these events.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
How can anyone make a claim of what it is with so little info and only a video of "lights".

People be more honest. It is cool and interesting IMO and that covers it.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

air flows pretty fast there

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think they are some sort of drones flying in formation. They don't really look like military jets. Although, nowadays who knows what kind of military aircraft are out there. Kind of slow for jets though, drones is my guess.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: Alien Abduct

If it is the lights from the video posted those lights were not travelling 300-660 mph, they were nothing more than a drone swarm

Wtf is a drone swarm?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Chinese lanterns released by stoned tourists. You're welcome.

Wrong color of light for lanterns.. You're welcome.

Unless as previously posited they were lanterns illuminated by LED's.

LED's cover the entire light spectrum from ultra violet to infrared, so in effect can be any colour.

Erm, you're welcome?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Three days or four

Before this thread twas another thread with a sighting elsewhere on the globe....same appearance precisely.....I'm dreaming, huh!
edit on 30-7-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Does not seem to be against the law to fly drones in that area ( if the sighting map is correct )

kadata.kadaster.nl...

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

Does not seem to be against the law to fly drones in that area ( if the sighting map is correct )

kadata.kadaster.nl...

A whole swarm of them!

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Yup, this is about 10 km from open sea. I would guesstimate the height at about 30 mtr and about 50-70 mtr away from the camera. That would, imo, justify a speed of about 35 km/hr or 10 meters per second. Which is very do able in amsterdam 30 meters above groundlevel.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Well maybe 15 km from open sea, but the balloons were heading SE. I assume wind blows harder comming from the ocean, but honestly I'm not sure

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: shawmanfromny
Chinese lanterns released by stoned tourists. You're welcome.

Wrong color of light for lanterns.. You're welcome.

Unless as previously posited they were lanterns illuminated by LED's.

LED's cover the entire light spectrum from ultra violet to infrared, so in effect can be any colour.

Erm, you're welcome?

If they were "lanterns" then wouldn't they still need flame for lift? LED's don't put out enough heat to float those Chinese Lanterns. If they were lanterns that had secondary lighting they should have still shown a different overall color I would think..

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If they're serious about this, there probably are satellite videos or pictures of the event.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join