It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump Anxiety Disorder"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Worked well since the beginning .
Just got ta learn how to point...
Who said anything about aiming in the general direction ?
Thats not pointing , and you know it
Or , do you ? I dont know if you have ever even been skeet-shooting or grouse hunting.
I feel like I am going off-topic (or being drawn off-topic by someone who feels they just have to debate )
Google Fu is no replacement for actually firing a shotgun . For nearly 6 decades.
It just ended.

edit on 7/29/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The sound of a shotgun being cocked is a nice deterrent, tho..

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I know at least one self-claimed Conservative that is very anti-Trump, to the point of altering her news viewing habits, etc., and denying proven facts. It's a bit bizarre. Then again, this person is of the sort that would be a perfect target for a cult, and is VERY susceptible to propaganda. Scary, how many otherwise sensible people are so likely to fall for all sorts of nonsense.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: seeker1963

If we don't get a break soon, we're going to go down fighting. I feel like we're trapped in a python's grasp, and everything we do makes the grip tighter.

For what it's worth, some prayer sent for you! Would offer more if I could. The daycare issue....yeah, some are really BAD. One reason I stopped working some years back, to be hoe with the kids. Can work out better.

The two crazies - best move, to ignore, when you can, as you did the second time. Some people, you just can't explain, and there are a lot of folks promoting violence these days. Be wary, and be prepared. Don't give in, and don't give up. Know how tough it can be at times, but you can get through this.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The only thing I've been having anxiety about is the Republic and Democracy in Star Wars.

See the Jedi are very conservative about their power, while the Sith are very liberal about the use of it. All the while Obi Wan a democrat who beleives in democracy while Vader supports are Galactic Republic.

I'm having an anyerusm of who to vote...a universe of peace an love where nothing gets done an yet share the others, an open interstellar policy to a universe where things get done with impunity and yet doesn't pay very well, and yet wants all under one border.
edit on 30-7-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

IIRC, in the Old Testament, at the very end of the Book of Judges, there is a line, " there was no King in those days, so everyone did as he wanted". This thirst for order, is the age old promise of Monarchy. But too many times, you must be careful for what you wish for. Recently in Nepal, the King abdicated to the Republic. He said that while he was thought by his subjects, to be a good King, there would come a day when a bad King ruled. So he turned in his crown, to the new Parliamentary Republic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join