It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump Anxiety Disorder"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

You slept? I'd buy them off you, the last time I slept was last week. I never sleep more than 2 hrs at a time

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
a reply to: infolurker

People from all walks of life are experiencing issues that they have to go see a therapist.

I can honestly say I'm glad i've never had to go see the rapist.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sounds a lot like LAD to me.

Liberal anxiety disorder.

The far right suffers from it a lot.

I feel sad for them.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

"It reminds me of how I felt after 9/11," said Gale, 38, referencing the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the U.S., a time when she felt "fear of the unknown and unfamiliar."

Well they went full retard.

9-11 comparable to Trump winning.

Yeah there's been a lot of that lately

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

for those who can think it goes back to our educational system and piss poor parenting.

As a recipient of piss poor parenting- which did not work as they hoped, BTW- I can believe it. They tried to dumb me down to almost mental retardation. I am not exactly touting an impressive IQ, but I have got some serious resilience.

I tried anti depressants because- well- I was depressed- but, BUT I also realized that all the pills and blathering to someone being paid by the hour was not going to solve my problems. I needed concrete results and help. I'm STILL needing concrete results and help, but it's getting harder to come by. The mess is getting to monster proportions, like the radioactive creature that has gotten out of the lab and is currently eating a city proportions. I spend at least a WEEK at a time trying to figure out how to get out of the current mess. BTW- I'm not talking about paranormal crap. This is 'normal' (??!?!) crap- but stuff like zombie debt, my kid's former daycare worker who would be better suited to be a Marine drill sergeant (we had to pull her from daycare. It was BAD), dealing with insane legal issues from a corrupt company, and this past week of my wife's phone completely losing its mobile connection (*$&%^ you, T Mobile), missing out on something fun, relatives on their death beds, 2 people trying to arbitrarily cave my skull in...

On and on and on. It's stretched my patience well past its limits.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

lol that's wrong tony!

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Life ain't easy!

I remember an old saying, "That which hurts, makes you stronger." or something along those lines and I agree with it. Surviving is about being resilient. If you live your life being pampered and special, how resilient can you be?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I remember an old saying, "That which hurts, makes you stronger." or something along those lines

What doesnt kill you, makes you stronger.
edit on 29-7-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Id like us to stop weaponizing mental health for political scoring.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Imagine the fallout if you had Tourette syndrome and found yourself blurting out "MAGA" "MAGA" in the wrong place..

I can top that. 2 weeks ago, we were in a grocery store, doing shopping. Next thing I know, some old guy has decided to drive their cart right up to us, and (I'm not kidding) get right into my face. I was doing... nothing. He proceeded to get nasty, threaten me, etc- complete with half baked insults.

NEXT DAY:

I'm with kid at one of those indoor playgrounds. She's going round and round in the jungle gym area, I'm sitting at a table, slowly recovering from a small sugar crash, and drawing. Not doing anything else, as getting up would have been bad. *AGAIN*, some old guy comes up, plops himself and his drink at the opposite end of the table, and *glares* at me. At this point, I'm pretty well wiped, and in no mood or condition for round 2. I just rolled my eyes, muttered "oh no. Not again", ignored him, kept drawing. He kept up the glare (I kept an eye on him. I had to), finally got up and waddled back over to the table he was at with his family.

After this stellar display, 2 separate days, 2 completely different locations, 2 utterly different people, but the same horrid reaction to me, to the point of them needing to go ACROSS a building to make their feelings known- with me doing little more than breathing- I don't need to have tourettes. I'm utterly lost as to what the living, direct, absolute hell was going on.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I remember an old saying, "That which hurts, makes you stronger." or something along those lines

What doesnt kill you, makes you stronger.

Yep!

That's it!

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

At this rate, I'd better be able to lift buildings with my fricking mind.
After a while, no matter how resilient you are, you wear down, and it gets exhausting. I consider myself mentally punch drunk at this point.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You slept? I'd buy them off you, the last time I slept was last week. I never sleep more than 2 hrs at a time

I gave the things back to the doctor, with some choice words.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

At this rate, I'd better be able to lift buildings with my fricking mind.
After a while, no matter how resilient you are, you wear down, and it gets exhausting. I consider myself mentally punch drunk at this point.

You'll be alright!

Always remember the amount of people who are worse off than you an yours.

Better to be a fighter than a victim!

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I don't blame you. Good call! I'd have done the same.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

If we don't get a break soon, we're going to go down fighting. I feel like we're trapped in a python's grasp, and everything we do makes the grip tighter.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's sad that we have to live like this though, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Sure is. BUT, I do my thing in the darkness of night just preparing for those sooooo ignorant to wish the downfall of our country because their horse didn't win the race that our country burns.

As much as I hated the policies of the Obama administration, not ONCE did I wish for my country to fail because of it.
edit on 29-7-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I've done little more than ask "why are we having to live like this" on a regular basis. I should not have to consider open or CCW. I should not, until I can afford a proper gun I can handle, consider a can of bear repellent pepper spray to protect myself or mine. I should not have to wonder if I can kill to keep us from being killed. I should not have to carry a knife on me, except to open packaging or deal with those plastic things holding tags on plush toys. I should not have to fear for my life in public places.

*shakes head*

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Apparently that's quite a common symptom of TDD (Trump delusional disorder).

You should probably get yourself checked out mate...

<< 1    3  4 >>

join