It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billionaire Koch Brothers Rally Against Americana First Policy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A few recent interesting stories. Will they soon be openly supporting the Democrats in the near future? Are we seeing a shift of Globalism out of the Republican party and into the Democratic party?

www.breitbart.com...

Leading Koch network officials are reiterating their discontent towards President Donald Trump’s America First agenda.

Officials overseeing the network of donors and organizations, led by billionaires David and Charles Koch, voiced opposition to President Trump’s trade and immigration policies at the group’s biannual seminar in Colorado Springs over the weekend and blamed the administration’s “lack of leadership,” for increased levels of “divisiveness” in Washington, D.C.

As covered extensively by Breitbart News, the Koch brothers, once major financial backers of the Tea Party, are strong advocates for globalist trade and immigration policies. The LIBRE Initiative, a Koch-backed group, is spending seven-figures to send out mailers thanking open borders Democrats ahead of the November elections.

The Koch-funded mailers lavish praise on Rep. Ben Ray Luján (D-NM), Rep. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D-NM), Rep. Raul Ruiz (D-CA), Rep. Pete Aguilar (D-CA), and Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE), for pushing amnesty for illegal aliens. Earlier this year, three Koch-backed groups — Americans for Prosperity, LIBRE, and Freedom Partners — announced a multi-million dollar ad and lobbying campaign against the administration’s plan to use tariffs to combat China’s unfair trade practices.

Koch Brothers Praise Democrats On Immigration
www.npr.org...

WHY ARE THE KOCH BROTHERS THANKING DEMOCRATS? REPUBLICAN DONORS FUND 'UNIQUE' CAMPAIGN ON DACA FIX
www.newsweek.com...

Koch Backed Group Launches Ad Campaign Thanking Vulnerable North Dakota Democrat
time.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Looks like the ping pong ball is headed the opposite direction. It's all part of the game.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The globalist swamp hide behind both red and blue. Just say no to globalism.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

These elitist a holes don't like border control or America first, they want illegals and farming out of jobs to third world countries for cheap labor, it is the new slavery

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Of course they would, They probably have BBQ's with Bill Crystal.

They just proved they are frauds with supporting the Dems on illegal immigration. Where were they when Trump offered up a fix to DACA and the RINO's and Progs shut it down?

Glad the Corporate rulers of the Deepstate are exposing themselves for what they are?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The globalist swamp hide behind both red and blue. Just say no to globalism.

This right here!

Remember, the globalists play both sides. Money is money. Even if they 'lose' in one investment, they've got themselves more than covered by also investing in the opposite side.

Do some research on the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds. They have their nasty tentacles wrapped around everything and own most of the major corporations in some form or another.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Bane had it right @ 2:49sec part

edit on 29-7-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Huh, maybe people will understand

Left = more government
Right = less

Doesn’t matter what, it’s the actions

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The Koch-funded mailers lavish praise on Rep. Ben Ray Luján (D-NM), Rep. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D-NM), Rep. Raul Ruiz (D-CA), Rep. Pete Aguilar (D-CA), and Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE), for pushing amnesty for illegal aliens. Earlier this year, three Koch-backed groups — Americans for Prosperity, LIBRE, and Freedom Partners — announced a multi-million dollar ad and lobbying campaign against the administration’s plan to use tariffs to combat China’s unfair trade practices.

All I can say is Eff the Kochs.

edit on 29-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Death to the globalist elite scum.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ethics be dammed. Squeeze every last penny that can be squeezed out of the economy. These kinds don't give a rat's arse who they destroy to bleed the planet of every dime they can hoard. Doesn't mater if they need it or not, they have to have it.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
A few recent interesting stories. Will they soon be openly supporting the Democrats in the near future? Are we seeing a shift of Globalism out of the Republican party and into the Democratic party?

You're implying TPTB only finance one party? Wouldn't that defeat the whole idea that only having two parties is so it can be controlled by the same people? If only one party was the Deep State party, there could be a dozen others, it would make no difference... the fact there are only two means they both have the same ownership.

Or do you mean, is the deep state shifting focus from one of their parties to the other one? In which case I don't know, but it makes no difference. Anyone foolish to belong to either won't get it anyway.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

If the Koch Twins Support the Dems, I'm preparing for the end of pretty much everything. Who do these winners think they are? Lucifer?

I'm tired of all this # I'd like to go home now ... hello anyone? ding ding i'm done with this place.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Are we seeing a shift of Globalism out of the Republican party and into the Democratic party?

No. The Kochs are Birchers, raised into it by their Bircher father and they're Austro-libertarians. They basically want a return to the 19th century. They favor the dismantling of New Deal programs, regulatory agencies, labor laws, etc. They also want to abolish the Federal Reserve, the SEC, etc. In their worldview basically everything the government does is borderline totalitarian, some form of wealth redistribution and an impediment to their profit making. They're of the ilk that has an almost religious fixation on completely unregulated free markets as a way to fix everything wrong in the world.

And the Birchers are the original "the UN is an Illuminati plot" people. The Koch brothers also pretty much created the Tea Party which has now morphed into Trump's base.

The areas where they're not in agreement with Trump are basically on some issues of trade (they're completely anti-tariff) and immigration. Which makes sense considering their world view. Ostensibly there's this "right to migrate" but really, they don't want borders to be an impediment to cheap labor wherever they want it.
edit on 2018-7-29 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If thats the case, then we're royally f#ed.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I have a question for those of you who support this.

announced a multi-million dollar ad and lobbying campaign against the administration’s plan to use tariffs to combat China’s unfair trade practices.

Do you realize how utterly stupid this is?

The president wants to take measures to stop China from ripping us off by the tens of billions a year and they disagree with it? Can you please explain this to me?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
a reply to: theantediluvian

If thats the case, then we're royally f#ed.

No, we’re not because the Koch brothers aren’t president. Hillary is a prime example of how money can only get you so far in America.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

You're implying TPTB only finance one party?

I read a news article where Disney finances *both* parties as needed to further their goals. I figured it was simply to keep anyone elected happy so they could build whatever they wanted... but now, I gotta wonder. Their acquisition of everything is troubling, and not in the way of wondering how good the next Star Wars/ Marvel movie might be.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

The president wants to take measures to stop China from ripping us off by the tens of billions a year

Me- I'd impose sanctions against all of that cheap and counterfeit crap they pump out and shove at us, myself.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

These kinds don't give a rat's arse who they destroy to bleed the planet of every dime they can hoard

Well guess who enables them? The Republicans support and vote for these policies continuously.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join