It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i made a compass needle move telekineticly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
though i listened to my father whos the smart one at relekinetic and telepathic stuff and i stoped doing telekinetic things but after he told me i thought i should do it one last time so i took a compass needle hung it up on the ceiling i made sure it was pointing north and it was so after i meditated ( my dad said itll build up your telekinetic energy ) i focused on the needle and 15 seconds later i think it started swaying back and forth about 30 degrees. i stoped a few moments after it started swaying then it stoped.i noticed that after i made the needle move i didnt feel so depressed or angry anymore.anyway i also remember i felt a magnetic feild
it felt sort of like a layer of air. told my dad though that he told me to stop that i made a compass needle move then we had a long discussion that he told me to keep secret.and he told me some other things that i should keep secret and i should stop.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yep, it could be true.

Now start it again, and do it without meditation. Medi9tation is a useless factor, it is not needed for any paranormal activity. It is only a human made hoax. You'll see that it works...!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don't doubt that you made it move, but it may have been due to your eye energy. Everyones eyes put out energy. Some people put out more than others and are said to have a "glint" in their eye. I don't think this is telekenisis which is more of convincing your higher mind to "know" that the object no lone exists in one location and now exists in another.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Also could you please take a video recording of this happening as its so easy to post that people can do stuff. Not that i'm doubting you or any ability that you may or may not have, but untill i see it with my own eyes you could be comming out with the biggest crock of **** ever..

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ok good. Now go here ( www.randi.org... ) and try and pass the million dollar challenge. Good Luck.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Meditation is not a human made hoax because it lets more electricity reach our frontaly lobe by getting more relaxed. When we are asleep we use much more of our brains so think of it as a tool to make things easier. Also even if I am wrong people feel like they can do much better at paranormal things if they do something out of the ordinary so it would give them confidence

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by guy in the shadows
...he told me to keep secret.and he told me some other things that i should keep secret and i should stop.

I'm afraid the secret has been out long before your Dad told you about it.
There are a handful of websites that teach people how to do these things.
Listen to your Dad maybe he just thinks you are too young for this.

Once you open the door you can not go back.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ah, secret. How can we learn more about the mystery of life if everyone tell the other to keep it secret.

He should make you spread his knowledge and not keep it for himself, it's pretty selfish in my opinion.

But that's pretty cool for the needle though

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by brocke
Ok good. Now go here ( www.randi.org... ) and try and pass the million dollar challenge. Good Luck.

even if someone were to have genuine powers, they could never claim the reward. are you nuts? roflmao.

new topics

top topics

join