It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Jr could be charged with perjury over Trump tower meetintg

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is just more evidence that makes it appear that Cohen has been paid off or threatened by people who want to stop Trump.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Am i missing something here?

Is propaganda(lying to the public by the gov.) legal or not?

If it is legal then we are talking about nothing with all these cases of lying.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

I think this case revolves around Jr. lying to Congress. Not propaganda...

If they have the phone records....Cohen is irrelevant.

fortune.com...
edit on 29-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I don't remember him saying this under oath even if it is the case Jr maybe but not Trump as Jr may have to FBI or investigator. If this be the case Obama and Hill could get life on all the lies blatant and repeated. I just cant see this being worse than buying and paying for fake dirt! Also I am wondering if the dossier was thought up before this timetable. And how could this even come close to the Fisa abuse? If they ever try to pen something on Trump as petty as something like Trump, it would have to open the door to prosecute many from the left. You would think looking at all the evidence.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

fortune.com...

i get that but if he was told to lie by a gov. official and propaganda is legal then we are chasing our tail.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

fortune.com...

i get that but if he was told to lie by a gov. official and propaganda is legal then we are chasing our tail.

Nixon tried that....how'ed that work out?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

fortune.com...

Didn't work out as well as Bill Clinton. Though that's apples and oranges in relation to severity of what they did in the first place... Both still lied though.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Or he just turned his coat as soon as there was nothing more to gain from praising Trump. They're all a bunch of sycophants anyway, how many times has Trump himself gone 180 from praise to mudslinging?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

fortune.com...

Propaganda was not legal at that time.

Seriously it seems futile to me to be asking for truth from a gov. that can legally lie.

Something we need to deal with in order to make any meaningful changes.

For all we know those closed door sessions could be where they decide what we talk about.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Here is the thing:

We do not know. A claim has been made, but how can we tell what is and is not the truth? Seems like one day the claims are one thing, the next day the claims are the opposite and the truth is not where it appears to be, so that is going to be hard on such.

But the claim is made, so now the question has to be is there evidence to back it up. That can be shown and proven in a court of law, that is verified and unaltered.

It does not matter if a person likes or dislikes the other person, but the law is the law, and right now, unless there is verifiable proof, that can be checked, and shown, it is merely just a claim, and Don Jr. Is still innocent of doing any wrong doing.

However, if a recording were to surface, showing such to be true, then that would be a whole different story.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: M5xaz

No Comey never said that either. You guys supply your own narrative for what you think Comey said.

Ignorance (or deception?) on your part.

Yes, he did. FBI Director James Comey identified 110 emails as containing information that was classified at the time it was sent, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". An additional three email chains contained "portion markings", simply a "(C)" indicating "Confidential" in front of one or more paragraphs.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

What is worse is that Hillary specifically told her underlings to remove classification headings when inconvenient for her, such as in the following exchange:

Clear, criminal activity by Hillary

edit on 29-7-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

No Comey never said that either. You guys supply your own narrative for what you think Comey said.

Ignorance (or deception?) on your part.

Yes, he did. FBI Director James Comey identified 110 emails as containing information that was classified at the time it was sent, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". An additional three email chains contained "portion markings", simply a "(C)" indicating "Confidential" in front of one or more paragraphs.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

What is worse is that Hillary specifically told her underlings to remove classification headings when inconvenient for her, such as in the following exchange:

Ignorance. She's consistently the least informed poster on any political topic you can name. It's baffling. I couldn't be that uninformed if I tried.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Ignorance. She's consistently the least informed poster on any political topic you can name. It's baffling. I couldn't be that uninformed if I tried.

Ignorance and only recognizing favorable partisan points are two very different things.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Then why no indictments from the trump WH. Remember his campaign promise to "lock her up"?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Then why no indictments from the trump WH. Remember his campaign promise to "lock her up"?

She should be - unusual protection from insiders still in DoJ and FBI

General Petreaus got charged and convicted for LESS

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Why is there a photo of Don Jr if that's Michael Cohen's tweet?

Because the logic side of your brain is overwhelming the confirmation-bias side of your brain resulting in a feedback loop where you cannot conceptualise anything beyond the entrenched hatred for all things Trump that CNN has implanted into your subconscious.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Obama- Told the Russian President that all 100,000 or so employees of the f.b.I , d.o.j and c.i.a are stupid and the American people should believe Putin. What a wonderful person Obama is.

Obama said if you are famous, women will let you grab them by the pus#sy. He is such a great man.

Obama called the country that Jesus was born in a #hole country. Sure hope he gets reelected.

Obama committed adultery with at least 2 women after his wife had just given birth to their son. I think this man was sent by God to save America.

He is definitely the right person to defend the future of our nation.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Nah.

Obama said to Putin "he would have more flexibility after the election" with respect to negotiating a better deal for the Russians, on Russian nuclear warheads pointed at America.

Besides, Obama's into guys, like Larry Sinclair stated.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The President Deny's it......................)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join