It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Jr could be charged with perjury over Trump tower meetintg

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: testingtesting

I thought they would nail him for Russian money laundering but it seems like collusion is going to be in there as well

Will go down in history as the worst and most corrupt Potus ever

I need lottery numbers. since you seem to be all knowing and can see the future. Cohens just making stuff up now to save his arse.

I know trumps past, don’t need to know his future to see where he’s going

You dont know everything though. you are human and make mistakes. Your past does not always dictate your future either.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

No Comey never said that either. You guys supply your own narrative for what you think Comey said.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: CB328

I'm no judicial expert but don't you need to make false statements in a court of law before one can make claims of perjury?

If you lie in the courtroom, that is perjury unless evidence proves otherwise, but anything before that is pure conjecture. I may be wrong but I don't recall Trump Jr lying under oath.

OT- but I'll be trying to prove a company is lying through their teeth in court.

I think it'll come down to the quality of the legal representation. Since we can't afford any, I expect to go down like the Titanic. If we *could* afford one, the proof I provide would tear the claims against us like a laser through soft cheese.

So... it'll be down to the lawyer they can afford. It's simply down to money, and how much can be spent.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: M5xaz

Because she didn't. And stop trying to make every thread about your girl friend okay?

To be fair, she did say she didn't wipe the hard drives.

That said, this thread is about Cohen saying Trump knew about it. As another member pointed out, there will need to be more witnesses or recording/proof.

I won't lose sleep if it turns out to be true and he has to answer for it.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Your past always dictates the future.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No she didnt say that either. But again this is about trump jr telling daddy about meeting the Russians and colluding to win an election. Not about some imagined crime that only republicans can see. So trump jr.

Who doesn't think he told his father?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The media is claiming that jr. made a call before and after the meeting.

Of coarse they insinuate he was calling home.

However we are not privy to closed door meetings in congress.

Add that to propaganda laws and lying takes on a whole new meaning.

In other words if trump decides he wants to tell the public b in the place of a then if he colludes with the gov. to do that then it is legal.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

stop all investigations , they are what they are . move on to fixing the problems in this country .

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No she didnt say that either. But again this is about trump jr telling daddy about meeting the Russians and colluding to win an election. Not about some imagined crime that only republicans can see.

Both sides pick and chose what they run with.

Difference is, I don't mind if any have to atone for their actions. I won't make excuses for them

But here is what she said, definitely a lie.

“What, like with a cloth or something? … I don’t know how it works digitally at all.”

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You have a real good track record of being wrong on anything political, but that particular statement is profoundly wrong.

Your past only dictates your future if you allow it to.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Prove that. I used to be a jerk and mistreated people alot. I dont do that anymore. people can change and we are not set on a set path. You are flat wrong.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Really
Where do you come up this stuff

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: CB328

I said before, trumps twitter feed, is FULL of incriminating tweets...Muller is just now going over them. Who on Gods green earth beleives trump did not know about the meeting...Guess what, no free pass for trump. He has used them all up.. A

Also, the economy trump brags about, is growing the same pace as in 2014 when OBAMA was POTUS.....#NOTFAKENEWS

Where was all the praise for Obama in 2014, from those of you who said he was the worst POTUS ever?

It is just stunning that your post seems to actually be serious.
That's where the complete breakdown in rational thought has led.
How in the world is a post on Twitter going to incriminate the President???

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It's very much "he said, he said" at the moment. Even Cohen admits he has no evidence at all to back up his claim.

My biggest evidence is that 2 days before the meeting, Trump said at a rally "we have a huge speech coming on Hillary Clinton on Monday, you won't believe the stuff we've gotten"

Then the speech gets cancelled.

If Mueller is looking for evidence of foreign collusion in the campaign and campaign finance violations, he need look no further than the very public speeches that Nigel Farage (an ENGLISHMAN) gave at two Trump rallies in a row, the fact that the Trump campaign sent an email to every single British MP asking for money (a major no no in political fundraising), and the fact that Eric Trump was a featured speaker at a PAC fund raiser while he was working on the campaign (PACs are supposed to have no contact with campaigns at all)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I hate attestments, yug!

As for the post, trump haters, get a # life.

Are you saying there was no life before Trump, are you saying there is no life without supporting a criminal?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Anyone that thinks they don't have phone records is a fool.

imo....jr. told Manifort the meeting was approved by trump... Manifort has already spilled his guts about the meeting.

I wonder how Jr. will try and spin this....

edit on 29-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'm saying there's no actual life. Yes.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Probably about as much as the Obama team will have to spin how they were NOT spying on the Trump campaign?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

imo....jr. told Manifort the meeting was approved by trump... Manifort has already spilled his guts about the meeting.

There isn't anything to spin, you've been consistently wrong on so many occasion, you're easily dismissed.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

There isn't anything to spin, you've been consistently wrong on so many occasion, you're easily dismissed.

Someone isn't telling the truth in this case. But I doubt anyone will get in trouble.

The court of public opinion always has half of the political citizens in the country defending their player no matter what.

Until we can decide to go by the rules, both sides will break them.

I wouldn't doubt Trump knew, I wouldn't doubt they were planning to get dirt. While that is no doubt wrong, what do people really expect to come of this?

The whole investigation started from the dossier which was paid for, not accepted for free. And much of the information was gotten from ruskies.

HIllary's campaign was smarter by buffering themselves. No shortage of moral corruption the past few years anywhere. Including people defending either group while calling the other names.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join