It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Jr could be charged with perjury over Trump tower meetintg

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The wheels on the trump train are falling off.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I thought they would nail him for Russian money laundering but it seems like collusion is going to be in there as well

Will go down in history as the worst and most corrupt Potus ever

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: M5xaz

Because she didn't. And stop trying to make every thread about your girl friend okay?

Because she did deny it, but even Comey said she did have classified information on her server

Hillary may be your girlfriend but not mine - I am solely into intelligent women, not into drunk pathological liars...
edit on 29-7-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Lying to investigators is a crime.

If those lies can be proven in court with irrefutable proof, then yes. If the feds ever worked him over they could tell, obfuscation is an admission of guilt IMO but evidence is the key-and as suspect as the Trump family are if their transgressions aren't proven in a court of law, they are free to walk.

But we all know how all politicians work, Junior would have been groomed by dear old dad. We all know politicians are corrupt as Ebeneezer Scrooge, trying to sift through the so called 'fake news' will prove to be a problem.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: CB328

Unless someone else attests to this or Cohen produces a recording of the meeting it all comes down to he said/he said.

I agree with you on that. Cohen may just be buttering up the FBI to decrease charges on himself as part of some deal. He already stated he will do what he needs to do to protect his family, he is included in his family.

I would bet that half the people in prison who are not guilty are there because of deals with someone who becomes a witness and walks away with very little to nothing.
edit on 29-7-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
The wheels on the trump train are falling off.

They came off a long time ago. While the outside looks on with astonishment at the careening, 5 alarm fire the train has become, the passengers can be heard screaming at all who will listen how amazing the onboard heaters are.

The Trump phenomenon in a nutshell.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
They are trying to ruin lives over nothing.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It wasn’t for Hillary

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: atsgrounded

I don't think so. It hit me in the chest.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Lying to investigators is a crime.

"What, you mean like with a cloth?"

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

This is speculative, but very important.

Lmao. No comments needed.

They are saying

CNN and its "anonymous" sources?

The rest of the OP is crap. But what can we expect from the extreme left, right?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Let's start a discussion on everything that "COULD" happen.

Is ATS OK with that? If so.. we'll rock the world this coming week.

If Trump Jr. is charged with a crime before Hillary, or anyone in Obama's orbit... HELLO CIVIL WAR.

edit on 7/29/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

" This is speculative "

" They are saying "

" means that it's likely "

" I don't know how likely this is to happen "

" but I think that "

" would probably rather "

" Either way, this is likely to come up at some point either sooner or later. "

I Think , therefore I am Speculating Most of the Time...............

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

No. He was under oath talking to congress. Plus he lied to the FBI too. Which as Michael Flynn and George Papadopoulos know...is a big no no.

UNLESS they have a tape of the meeting then they cant prove he lied to the FBI about who knew what and when.

But the FBI(and all law enforcement) does employ the tactic of using inane questions to catch you mis remembering something to get you for perjury. Its why you NEVER talk to any police or authorities without a lawyer to speak for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

To be honest I rather see this total nonsense to stop now and country to focus on more pending REAL topics.

We all know, atleast those in the firm ground and senses, that there is nothing in the Trump campaign and around it, and this has been confirmed over and over again by all the parties. Rest is just chasing shadows and pure political mockery. And that needs to be put an end now.

I want to everyone just quit and drop the jab, and next discuss how to get help to those who need it most. Followed by those who need most after that. And stepwise get this shack in shape.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I thought they would nail him for Russian money laundering but it seems like collusion is going to be in there as well

I need lottery numbers. since you seem to be all knowing and can see the future. Cohens just making stuff up now to save his arse.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Another "could", I guess the straws in the stack are running out.
edit on 29-7-2018 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So is he or is he not going to be charged???

YES OR NO. No maybe's or could be's. Answer the question and post the evidence or charges for it if yes.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I need lottery numbers. since you seem to be all knowing and can see the future. Cohens just making stuff up now to save his arse.

I know trumps past, don’t need to know his future to see where he’s going

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join