It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupefying Hypocrisy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

What people just don't get is that ANY "truth" is just an interpretation of facts.

People will bargain their entire existence on someone else's "truths" and never bother looking for the facts.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You're the one stumbling around, doing the hypocrisy shuffle, as usual.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You're the one stumbling around, doing the hypocrisy shuffle, as usual.

You need new words.
The things coming out of your keyboard do not make sense.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

It's simple. I'm calling you, and others, out for your own hypocrisy, in a thread about "stupefying hypocrisy". You do have a mirror, don't you?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

It's simple. I'm calling you, and others, out for your own hypocrisy, in a thread about "stupefying hypocrisy". You do have a mirror, don't you?

Do you believe the reporting from Fox News?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Why would you call me a hypocrite?

You are not paying attention.
edit on 2018-07-29T22:20:34-05:002201829America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do you believe the reporting from Fox News?

I don't have a problem with Fox News reporters or their reporting. I have a problem with their pundit's and their spin on the reports.

What does that have to do with right wing/left wing whiners when the proverbial boomerang clobbers them?

Instead of addressing the topic, you're gaslighting me, pretending that hypocrisy isn't the issue, my coherence is. Why wouldn't I call you a hypocrite for such behavior in a thread about hypocrisy?

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What is stupefying is your comparing Trump who uses the media to call out what he doesn't like. He did not try to hide it like the guy being discussed in the OP but your so triggered about it you can't seem to do nothing but say Trump, Trump, Trump. TDS is real folks.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

And apparently liberal activists.

To call out one side over the other is the height of Stupefying Hypocrisy!

He called out one side, I called out the other. What part of that do you find Stupefying or hypocritical?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

He called out one side, I called out the other.

What? Who's he? You didn't call out the "other" side! I did, and you attacked me for it! You, in your OP, like a whiney little snowflake, are complaining about non violent protests called "boycotts", against advertising who support "deplorable" behavior.

On the other hand, Donald Trump has called for boycotts of business that don't support his agenda.

You stupefying hypocrisy is on display, no matter how you try to defend and spin your OP, after the fact.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Underworks.

You did not call out the other side. You tried to bring Trump into the discussion concerning the OP. lol.

Apparently you cannot understand what the OP is about.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join