It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupefying Hypocrisy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Hurr hurr, libruhls are stoopid, hurr hurr. ATS is best website on internet for mocking lubruhls. Hurr.

At least your post is the truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: highvein

So there ya go ATS. What kind of person whines when their own tactics are used against them?

Pretty much the entire right wing of ATS. Which is what makes this place so enjoyable.

lol. And what tactics have the right used that where used against them?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And apparently liberal activists.

To call out one side over the other is the height of Stupefying Hypocrisy!

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The Nazis engaged in these sorts boycotts and pressure tactics against Jewish businesses. They weren’t protesting an injustice, malparactice or any sort of oppression; they boycotted, harassed them, simply because because they didn’t like them.
edit on 29|7|18 by Words because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Words

The hypocrisy in this thread is Stupefying

Trump Calls for Boycott if N.F.L. Doesn’t Crack Down on Anthem Protests www.nytimes.com...

President Trump on Sunday called for football fans to boycott N.F.L. games unless the league fires or suspends players who refuse to stand for the national anthem, saying that players must “stop disrespecting our flag and country.”

Trump calls for boycott of television network CNN www.reuters.com...

WASHINGTON, Nov 29 (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump urged a boycott of CNN on Wednesday, ramping up his fight against the television network as his administration fights AT&T Inc's deal to buy CNN's owner Time Warner Inc.

Trump Supporters Call for McDonald’s Boycott After POTUS-Bashing Tweet www.thewrap.com...

Trump supporters call for boycott of Budweiser after it unveils Super Bowl ad telling the story of its founder's journey to the US as an immigrant

President Donald Trump's supporters are vowing to never drink Budweiser beer after parent company Anheuser-Busch rolled out its Super Bowl commercial retelling the immigrant tale of its co-founder.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Supporters just giving Democrats a taste of their own medicine.

How does it feel as they say.

Now zi democrati can cry and get sympathy from their own.

💥😃💥

Sun Burn

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Notice how I added the qualifier “harassment”. But it isn’t surprising that you’d leave it out, because it would implicate people you’ve been cheering on and defending. Stupefying.
edit on 29|7|18 by Words because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Notice how I added the qualifier “harassment”.

Right, because Trump never harasses CNN! /sarcasm

Stupefying hyspocrisy! LOL

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Notice how I added the qualifier “harassment”.

Right, because Trump never harasses CNN! /sarcasm

Stupefying hyspocrisy! LOL

I’m not sure you know what harassment entails.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure pointing to the media pens at large campaign and presidential appearances, and calling reporters and photographers the "enemy of the people" is harassment".

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure pointing to the media pens at large campaign and presidential appearances, and calling reporters and photographers the "enemy of the people" is harassment".

He said that because they were harassing him, at least according to your fuzzy definition of harassment.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Oh come on WORDS!

Harassment
Harassment covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing.

Trump is an expert at wielding harassment! All kinds of harassment!

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Oh come on WORDS!

Harassment
Harassment covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing.

Trump is an expert at wielding harassment! All kinds of harassment!

That’s not the sort of “harassment” I’m talking about, the kind you learn about in Human Resources departments and college campuses. I’m speaking about the harassment that the Nazis used against Jewish business owners, and comparing that to the harassment of US businesses by nefarious political pressure groups in the US.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Trump's rhetoric against the free press, among other groups and individuals, is right out the Nazi handbook!

This is what the publisher of the New York Times, A.G. Sulzberger, said after his meeting with Trump about his treatment of the press.

"I told him that although the phrase 'fake news' is untrue and harmful, I am far more concerned about his labeling journalists 'the enemy of the people.' I warned that this inflammatory language is contributing to a rise in threats against journalists and will lead to violence," Sulzberger said.

Don't gaslight me with your elite definitions of WORDS, and your stunning hypocrisy!

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

a reply to: highvein

What kind of person whines when their own tactics are used against them?

Anyone with the last name of Trump.

^^ *Trump Anxiety Disorder

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Trump's rhetoric against the free press, among other groups and individuals, is right out the Nazi handbook!

So you believe everything Fox News reports.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Along with the stupefying hypocrisy, the cognitive dissidence in this thread's supporters is thick as a brick! I may make you feel, but I can't make you think!

edit on 29-7-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Wow, that was impressive...

Seems to me, at some point, both sides have whined, and whimpered, about being harassed, on line or otherwise. All while doing the exact thing they're fussing about.

Some really should try taking off the blinkers.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

With the left wing of ATS right beside them.

Very much a case of seeing what you want to see, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Along with the stupefying hypocrisy, the cognitive dissidence in this thread's supporters is thick as a brick! I may make you feel, but I can't make you think!

What? fuzzy wuzzy was a woman? You've had too much (group)think I reckon, you're starting to slur and dribble.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join