It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China gifts Sri Lanka a warship

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

That just means we'll have to continue to deepen ties with India, being the worlds largest democracy,

Now thats a load of cods wollop. Go and learn your history. Do you know how many democratic sovereign nations the USA has historically destabilised.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Thats a pretty good summary I do disagree one one point the Philippines:

Despite the maniac they have running the countries sound bites, there are deep ties between the two countries and I do not believe Obama caused the rift

They are just as concerned as the rest of the region with Chicom's expansion and have several disputed islands they are ill equipped to defend.

Also if you track aircraft you see a fair number of SOCOM Do-338's traversing the country doing lord knows what but they would only be there with government permission AND cooperation with the Filipino military

I'm not so sure, I know a guy that has just left the Philippines after living there 20 years and he says the Philippines have aligned with China and now westerners there get treated badly as a result, which is mostly why he and his wife left, well that and shootings, he also says some parts of the place now resemble the wild west with the shoot the drugo policy.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The guy who left was screwed either ways. If Duterte was not there ISIS and Drug lords would've killed him. There is no running this time. Everyone has technological advantage to travel fast and far. You either help fight or switch sides. Those are the only answer. America is no longer what you call safe zone.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

This is because China and India don't get along... Machiavelli .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join