It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dover Demon Caught on Film?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Probably doesn't matter if its already been debunked, but if this were really something. Don't you think the photographer would have noticed, talked about the sighting, or said details about it? The only things mentioned were from whats in the picture. Anything a foot big and looking like that would draw attention FAST!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Exactly!! Especially if there were police on horse back in the area PATROLLING!! They'd have seen it.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Whats up with the thing above the front rider? At first I thought it was a piece of a branch hanging down in the foreground (explaining the fact that it is more in focus than the rest of the photo), but it is behind the riders head so can't be in the foreground. Doesn't look like lense flare either.

Regarding the entity, if it was photoshopped in, it was done very well because I don't see any obvious dodgy looking pixel areas.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindwalker

I used to have horses and I will say they could sense a mouse in a hole twenty feet away. I suppose that's because I preferred the more 'spirited' equines. You don't know fun until a 3 year old quarter horse bucks you off after seeing a bird. Broke three ribs but I got back on. Cowboy up! Back to the OP. I think this has been thoroughly debunked, and I will try to find the sources for you. When I first saw it I thought it was legit too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join