It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality is of God too, because God is LOVE, whether male or female (gender don't matter)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Solomon seems to have let that genie out a long time ago apparently.

New International Version Song of Solomon 1:2 
Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth-- for your love is more delightful than wine.

I wonder if Satan was a manifestation of Jesus sexual frustration. He was a virgin of 33 or 36 years, especially in an age not so far from the Stone age, when being 10 years old made you the man of the...hut or what ever they had back then.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

a reply to: Seede Paul's opinion on homosexuality doesn't matter. Matthew 7:12 says that we just need to treat people how we would want to be treated in all things. Homosexuality is 100% just as valid as heterosexuality.

You say Paul's opinion on homosexuality do not matter? Paul gave no opinion except that which was given to him by Jesus.

I gave you the teachings of Jesus with forgiveness and you rejected that forgiveness. I also gave you that which was given to Moses with no forgiveness and you say nothing.

Did not Jesus say -- Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Was not that the law?

Did not Jesus say? -- John 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me - ?

If then Moses wrote of Jesus, was not that law of Jesus? Did Jesus disallow the laws of Moses and if so where does it teach that in the scriptures?

Jesus fulfilled the laws of Moses through mercy and forgiveness of which Moses gave no mercy or forgiveness.

Love has many faces but lust is not the love of God. As it is taught to love thy neighbor as thyself. That love is to be peaceful with your neighbor and respect your neighbor as you should want respect and peace. God is nothing but love? Where is that in the teachings of Jesus? Why then is there death and a judgment? Why is there heaven and hell? How then can love embrace hell or hell embrace love? You have been taught nonsense.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join