It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were California and Greece Attacked By Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs)?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Ok, here goes...

But I must ask why you take liberalism standing up? I mean, it's all #sht too right? If i'm wrong about your affiliation please, correct me.

In order to have a problem with liberalism, you must first misunderstand its intent, or be dead wrong about who is and who is not liberal. Again, the usual suspects are nothing to do with it. Soros is nothing to do with liberalism or leftist thinking, neither is Clinton or anyone she has ever spent time with on any other basis than out of necessity. The philosophy I hold close, is one which believes in the following:

Freedom, liberty, and equality as a defining element of the first two, since no person who can be treated as a second class citizen is in possession of their liberty or can have any true freedom.

That is the central core of it. I also believe that work must pay a living wage, or the position not be offered at all, regardless of how menial and lowly it might be, whether its flipping burgers or helping flip a house. Everyone employed should be employed at a wage rate and number of hours per week, which permits them to rent or purchase a home, feed and clothe themselves and those they are responsible for (kids and such), AND save for the future.

I also believe that our responsibility on this Earth, both from a practical point of view, and from the perspective of a Christian man, is that we are to be stewards of this Earth, to benefit from its bounty, yes, but also to protect it from the worst we have to offer it. If that means ceasing all forms of mineral burning methods of producing power, then so be it, and the first to quit that behaviour, must be those who benefit the most from it financially.

That does not mean that I have any love for those who waltz about screaming about the environment, writing blogs from their private jets, or getting weepy on seven different networks news shows, having driven a super sized SUV between each one. All it means is that I have a proper sense of whats going on in the world, and what the real priorities are. Cutting off all oil production, ceasing all nuclear plant use, and FORCING government to change its attitudes to renewables is PRIME, it is an absolute, a red line, it MUST occur without fault, failure or exception, before another decade passes if we can manage it, and at whatever cost is necessary to achieve it, including the collapse of idiotically leveraged currencies. I say that because any nation stupid enough to be interested in a currency whose worth and ease of use depends on oil prices, is stupid enough to suffer for its own ignorance eventually.

However I see a World run by puppets attempting to trick us into doing what they will. I'm not buying it anymore. A healthy understanding of this should be taught to the young, but instead, they're being taught the opposite. The entire education system has turned into a political circus act and for whom?

For Them. And only Them.

This them... who are they? The only "Them" out there worth being concerned about the motives of, are the oil barons and energy companies more generally, who have been deliberately stifling, curtailing and defunding every possible route to power production that either burns no fuel at all, or cannot be easily monetised. With the greatest respect to the captains of industry, their lives mean nothing, their luxuries being upheld are not important, their comfort is irrelevant. I do not care about it. I care about there being a planet worth living on for my child, for his children, his childrens children. The oil cartels can starve to death for all I care, which is exactly how they feel about us, by they way.

Its true that education is not what it ought to be. People fool kids into believing that you can be a lover of freedom and a far right loony at the same time, even though the two are mutually exclusive. People fool kids into thinking that protecting themselves is the same as bullying. People fool kids into believing that neoclassical economics and the capitalist model are working, that hegemony is the best we can hope for. The hell with all those things, and thousands more. But education in STEM subjects is not that way. Getting educated in science and technology will show any reasonable person, that the way of life they are forced to participate in, is skewed to produce a dead world, potentially within a human lifetime, or at least one far less pleasant to live on than we currently have at our feet.

To object to the aspects of liberalism which pertain specifically to the matter we are discussing, it is necessary for a person to either be ideologically incapable of changing their minds to fit the facts, or have insufficient knowledge to make wise decisions as to how they are going to act, or for that matter, vote.

Liberalism is not a dirty word, it is not a dirty thing, no matter how much those appeasing the corporatism would like to make it so. Even Clinton has no power to dirty the liberal ideal, because she is not liberal but a corporatist, therefore no association can accurately be drawn between her and those who actually, genuinely LIVE its principles.

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Ok i partially stopped reading at this..

Soros is nothing to do with liberalism or leftist thinking, neither is Clinton or anyone she has ever spent time with on any other basis than out of necessity.

I don't believe you're right on this, on any level. The man is an nutcase and has been banned in Russia for dirty deals and trying to create societal problems outside of his jurisdiction. Clinton, is a scape goat and a blood sucker. I have little if anything to say about her.

Liberal was not a dirty word in the 50s, 60's and 70's. Now Liberalism = Crazy and I'd need a whole lot of bubble gum for that one..

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

adding, I appreciate the input from you on it. Thank you. I can be blunt at times, but i'm passionate about what I believe, which is different from being a dink. Just so you didn't think I was one.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The picture in the 1st page is not caused by wildfires but is not caused by DEW either. It's caused by terrorist migrants blocking traffic and torching cars.

Greece , together with Spain and Portugal, under order from Brussels and Strasbourg are running concentration camps and training camps for homeless and refugees, to be trained as saboteurs. Some of these terrorists may have been employed to plant the bomb that exploded at the Kerch School today, under EU-NATO-UK orders.

Moreover, they are running slave camps and concentration camps to produe brainwashed people and prostitutes.
Some sort of FemaCamps on steroids for nefarious purposes exclusively.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Meanwhile california is attacked typically by EU pyromaniacs, who put forest fires around . At the same time the EU military use weather weapons to create the droughts that attempt to support the pro climate change / global warming discussions. This of course favors the forest fires, and favors any political force that supports the idea of man made global disasters due to industrialization.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Right, because everyone knows there's no such thing as a drought. It's OBVIOUSLY the EU.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join