It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TDS or TAD - Pick Your Mental & Emotional Poison

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
TRUMP ANXIETY DISORDER

'Trump Anxiety Disorder' may not be an official diagnosis, but therapists know the symptoms
"Trump Anxiety Disorder," distinguishing it from a generalized anxiety disorder because "symptoms were specific to the election of Trump and the resultant unpredictable sociopolitical climate."

Though not an official diagnosis, the symptoms include feeling a loss of control and helplessness, and fretting about what's happening in the country and spending excessive time on social media, she said.....Therapists around the country told CBC they're seeing politically tinged anger and anxiety from patients no matter their political affiliation.

I blame the MSM for flaming this, I blame certain people that are whipping people into a emotional frenzy, it's sad really.
Trump is only partially to blame when he insults long time allies, when they don't bend for him, just because they are trying to protect the best interests of their own country, what a surprise they are doing what Trump is doing for America, putting their own country first, and he insults them for this.

So with some people that are literally losing their minds causing them to break the law and assault people with cameras rolling.
It's Trump Derangement Syndrome, the next level down from that are people that won't do any of that but watch CNN or MSNBC everyday and feel real anxiety from it all, the negative press day after day, week after week, month after month. Trump Anxiety Order is happening those in the mental health field would know.

Also Facebook and Twitter these days aren't helping people relax, the stuff posted on there is stressing people out, some are completely disengaging from social media to save their sanity, for others it's like that fatal car accident that is very disturbing, but they just can't look away, like a deer in the headlights to there own mental and emotional doom.

edit on 28-7-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's either...

A.) Lonley people who watch and echo the MSM then regurgitate it all to each other hoping to fit in. Or...

B.) Legit sociopaths, who are aware of the influence all this has over the latter.

Maybe the shrinks should start prescribing little red sugar pills disguised as medicine.
edit on 28-7-2018 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

People need to be held accountable for their own actions.

Anyone so mentally fragile that they're losing it over some tweets or words most likely wasn't a paragon of stability in the first place.

And that's one of the main underlining problems today. We have generations of weak minded people looking for any reason to play the victim and latching onto whoever they can to blame for their own failings.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Obvious cure is Obvious.

Stop watching CNN and MSNBC.

Self radicalization, but then again if people are so easily manipulated in to TDS or what ever.

They were never mentally balanced to begin with.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Little bitches need to buck up.

Like John Wayne has been known to say. . .

"Life is hard. It's even harder when your stupid."

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm pretty sure it was Abe Lincoln that said that. Or maybe it was Einstein.

I'm just waiting for someone with flaming TDS to show up all in here...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I'm pretty sure it was Abe Lincoln that said that. Or maybe it was Einstein.

I'm just waiting for someone with flaming TDS to show up all in here...

I take it you didn't read the OP. Mild case of TURD but still showing sympotoms.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The funny thing to me is its the MSM which they revere that's is feeding them all the negative stories that make them feel so crazy.

I get pleasure from such self inflicted wounds to them. Self fulfilling prophecies. TRUMP'S making me crazy.

It's all a big plot by big pharma to get more people on crazy drugs.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I choose FEDRAGE. It's a mental disorder you can keep no matter who is in the White House.

We need a bigger support group, though.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Nice echo chamber you got going on here!

a reply to: pavil

I get pleasure from such self inflicted wounds to them.

There's a name for that...Schadenfreude

Self fulfilling prophecies. TRUMP'S making me crazy.

Self fulfilling in the sense that Trump said he was "going to do XYZ" during his campaign, and the left sounded the alarm. Trump supporters scoffed and said it was just political hyperbole, "don't take Trump literally/seriously, fool!" He's not really going to deport legal aliens, he's not going to attack the 1st Amendment, he's not going to try to overturn Roe V Wade, he's going to divest his business, blah blah blah,

Then, when Trump does what he said he'd do, or does what he said he wouldn't do, you claim "self inflicted wounds" on the left. Sounds like deliberately inflicted emotional abuse, and you're enjoying it. There's a word or two, or three, for that too...psychopath, sociopath, sadist.

edit on 28-7-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

What about HAD or OAD?

Hillary anxiety disorder and obama anxiety disorder.

Because those are just as real.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Seems like we already have our first sufferers of one of these mental conditions already showing up in the thread. I do hope they seek help soon. Maybe they will come out with a pill called trumpzac or something to help balance out their emotions.

edit on 28-7-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

oh looks like that HAD and OAD is hitting you hard today.

Maybe a little DAD.

Dem anxiety disorder.

Or is it LAD?
Liberal anxiety disorder?

I forget, which one do you have?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Probably only extreme sufferers show up here. And even then, not all of them.

What can they say? It's being recognized and is recognizable. If they start screaming about it on this OP it amounts to a diagnosis!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

oh looks like that HAD and OAD is hitting you hard today.

Maybe a little DAD.

Dem anxiety disorder.

Or is it LAD?
Liberal anxiety disorder?

I forget, which one do you have?

I dunno im not suffering any symptoms of those two, but that's right the symptoms aren't going out destroying property and attacking people as opposed to the sufferers of the TDS or TAD.

edit on 28-7-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Biggest whiners by length are the Trump supporters.
You guys bitch and moan every time Trump gets criticized.
You guys get so triggered that you start making threads about imprisoning journalists, firing squads for Trumps political opponents etc.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
In fact I'll just quote mr. Kandinsky from another thread.
This guy described the mental state of every Trump boot licker to perfection.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Trump supporters held their tongues for eight long years without a complaint. Sure, they disagreed with Obama policies, but supported them because he was the POTUS and deserved respect. It was a tough time, but it was finally over and they are now represented by someone whose politics they agree with. They've behaved totally respectfully since Trump was elected and it's hard to understand why half of the country - who didn't vote Trump - can't follow their example and support his policies because he's POTUS.

Trump supporters only disagreed with Obama on fundamental political grounds. Every criticism came from critical thinking and was based on the available evidence and analysis of policy. Still, they disagreed with Obama and Dem voters, but they remained quiet and discussed the differences with maturity rather than hyperbole and anger.

Obama's drone strikes were despicable. Trump's drone strikes are an expression of American strength.
Obama ignorantly appealed only to his voters. Trump is fulfilling his promises to his voters.

It's mental illness to criticise Trump's family, but it was rational objectivity to maturely debate fake birth certificates, Obama's homosexuality and his wife's dick over coffee in the gentleman's lounge. Obama opponents spoke soberly and with measured thought whereas Trump's critics want a civil war, run around shouting "ree" and are deranged with hatred.

Partisan politics! There's less # in a manure silo.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

TDS is real. It has always been real and the left know it. They can't seem to see the difference between how they are acting toward Trump or his supporters. They are playing right into the hands of the U.S.'s enemies and dividing with their hate. Your either with the U.S. or your against it. I don't see how this can continue much longer without drastic measures being taken.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

You guys get so triggered that you start making threads about imprisoning journalists, firing squads for Trumps political opponents etc.

Wow.

Nailed it!

Uh, can you source those threads about jailing journalists and firing squads though?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What about HAD or OAD?

Hillary anxiety disorder and obama anxiety disorder.

Because those are just as real.

Maybe in some, but TDS has reached epidemic proportions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join