It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are just leggings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Kentucky. That should explain a lot. About everything.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Man, it's just tights. No one should wear them unless they are fit to the nth degree. And these days way too many people walk around in them who shouldn't with their fat all hanging around in them and bouncing rolls barely covered in cloth.

Male or female ... don't matter.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Kentucky. That should explain a lot. About everything.

Ya that does. I have a question for ya. I used to live in Oklahoma and we had a word for truck stop prostitution but I can’t remember what it was. Do you possibly know? Google and I are at a standoff for the moment.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Man, it's just tights. No one should wear them unless they are fit to the nth degree. And these days way too many people walk around in them who shouldn't with their fat all hanging around in them and bouncing rolls barely covered in cloth.

Male or female ... don't matter.

I am very fit to be wearing anything. Including a banana hammocks piece.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn
Because he did not want to possibly change his life forever with both of them being armed, but one being a complete idiot who has no respect and thought that carrying his big gun gives him a blank check to harass others.

The OP could have exercised his own right, stated "hey I am in fear of my life" and reached for his own gun. But then both their lives would be forever changed, or even ended from a possible gun battle over an ignorant comment from somebody who clearly has only a double digit IQ, or borderline retarded.

Honestly though OP, I probably would have still laughed at seeing you wear what you did, but I certainly would not have cared more than in passing and just gone on with my day. That man, he has problems and you probably should let somebody in law enforcement know. He is going to get somebody killed one day, the #ing idiot.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Surely there is a better solution to keeping cool than wearing leggings.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: watchitburn
Because he did not want to possibly change his life forever with both of them being armed, but one being a complete idiot who has no respect and thought that carrying his big gun gives him a blank check to harass others.

The OP could have exercised his own right, stated "hey I am in fear of my life" and reached for his own gun. But then both their lives would be forever changed, or even ended from a possible gun battle over an ignorant comment from somebody who clearly has only a double digit IQ, or borderline retarded.

Honestly though OP, I probably would have still laughed at seeing you wear what you did, but I certainly would not have cared more than in passing and just gone on with my day. That man, he has problems and you probably should let somebody in law enforcement know. He is going to get somebody killed one day, the #ing idiot.

I can understand being amused about my chosen attire. It is kinda funny to be honest. But at least you have the ability to not be a Dbag. I have 1 detective who is retired and very ill and 1 active officer on my block. The active one is active right now as in swimming with the young ones. I would make a call but his front plate was removed and was the mount. Perfectly legal here as long as the mounts are gone. He did however have a brush guard that is mounted to his frame...not legal here. I know the make and model and the level of tint. He also had seat covers that I can perfectly remember.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
OP. As an LTC holder, I concur with you that the aggressor (based on your sequence of events) seems to have issues that should prevent any carrying, open or otherwise. Sounds like he was a walking advertisement for the current deluge of proposed “red flag” laws.

Then again, a civilian open carrying outside of hunting or camping, when it’s so easy to conceal, tells me all I need to know about a person.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Lot lizard
edit on 7/28/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Lot lizard

AHHHH that what is was. Thank you

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
OP. As an LTC holder, I concur with you that the aggressor (based on your sequence of events) seems to have issues that should prevent any carrying, open or otherwise. Sounds like he was a walking advertisement for the current deluge of proposed “red flag” laws.

Then again, a civilian open carrying outside of hunting or camping, when it’s so easy to conceal, tells me all I need to know about a person.

I open carry but I keep it in my car. It is clear as day but I also carry a note that I would hand to a officer in the event of me getting pulled over. I do not believe this individual possesses any of this knowledge and is unfit to carry such a weapon in public or even on private land for that matter.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Underarmour under shorts for cold weather sports, one can get a pass.

if one is wearing tights under basketball shorts in the summer...that makes you fair game.

If you had were wearing sandals with socks and tights and basketball shorts, you got off way to easy.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Underarmour under shorts for cold weather sports, one can get a pass.

if one is wearing tights under basketball shorts in the summer...that makes you fair game.

If you had were wearing sandals with socks and tights and basketball shorts, you got off way to easy.

It makes perfect sense if you have even the slightest understanding of thermodynamics.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If that situation made you "grip your pistol out of fear"

Please, do not carry a firearm. You are very much too jumpy, and thin skinned. A pistol isn't for winning an argument, or making you feel better. It is for stopping a REAL threat on your life, or others. Not because someone calls you a faggot at your local Agway.

And a "COLT" is not an oversized handgun. A S&W Model 500 is.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Fair game?

Why is it anyone's f#cking business what you're wearing?

Especially while open carrying. Prick sounds like a f#cking bully with a penis extension...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

If that situation made you "grip your pistol out of fear"

Please, do not carry a firearm. You are very much too jumpy, and thin skinned. A pistol isn't for winning an argument, or making you feel better. It is for stopping a REAL threat on your life, or others. Not because someone calls you a faggot at your local Agway.

And a "COLT" is not an oversized handgun. A S&W Model 500 is.

Clearly you did not read the post and understand the situation. But I will help ya here. I am trained and know how and when to use my weapon. When a young perp starts throwing insults at you and is carrying a pistol that was clearly oversized for its use. Then yes anybody would become tense. When they pull up behind you and follow you to your block then HELL yes become aware of what the situation could become. I acted appropriately and for you to question my ability to act so is laughable.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I'm not "questioning your ability to act" any fool can pull a trigger.

I'm telling you, that you're overreacting. There is NO THREAT ON YOUR LIFE if he calls you a name, and drives behind you. There is a big difference. If you pulled your firearm, that would have been unjust escalation. If you shot him, it would have been murder. You do understand this right?

And stop with the cringey "I'm trained". If you were "trained" you would hopefully have a cooler head on your shoulders, where you don't consider pulling a firearm on anyone that makes you feel uncomfortable. You talk like your life is worth more than his, just because you disagree with him.

You are literally the worst kind of gun owner, in my own, humble opinion.

Sure, as a concealed carrier (open carry is stupid), there are moments where interactions make me more aware of where my firearm is; but that is where it ends. I don't consider drawing on people, I don't play with the idea of ending life. I know I can if it boils down to it, and there is an ACTIVE THREAT on my life or others.

please go do some research, before you murder someone because they hurt your feelings, and take someone's brother or sister, father, mother, uncle, etc. Just cause you don't like him, doesn't make him worth any less as a person, and doesn't make you in control of his or her life.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Okay it was an asshat open carrying would you have felt better if it was unambiguous as to whether he had the weapon or not? Sure he’s a biatch for only talking # while he’s packing, but good lord man he wasn’t going to follow you home and rape you. If you ever think that you’re being followed call the cops and lead them to an agreed upon location. I don’t think that people excercising their right to carry should be agressive loud mouths but they also shouldn’t have such thin skin if that had you stress locking you aren’t going to do very well if you’re in real danger... Not trying to be a dick just the truth as I see it.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

I'm not "questioning your ability to act" any fool can pull a trigger.

I'm telling you, that you're overreacting. There is NO THREAT ON YOUR LIFE if he calls you a name, and drives behind you. There is a big difference. If you pulled your firearm, that would have been unjust escalation. If you shot him, it would have been murder. You do understand this right?

And stop with the cringey "I'm trained". If you were "trained" you would hopefully have a cooler head on your shoulders, where you don't consider pulling a firearm on anyone that makes you feel uncomfortable. You talk like your life is worth more than his, just because you disagree with him.

You are literally the worst kind of gun owner, in my own, humble opinion.

Sure, as a concealed carrier (open carry is stupid), there are moments where interactions make me more aware of where my firearm is; but that is where it ends. I don't consider drawing on people, I don't play with the idea of ending life. I know I can if it boils down to it, and there is an ACTIVE THREAT on my life or others.

please go do some research, before you murder someone because they hurt your feelings, and take someone's brother or sister, father, mother, uncle, etc. Just cause you don't like him, doesn't make him worth any less as a person, and doesn't make you in control of his or her life.

Allow me to boil it down to this. After I left the store he immediately pulled up behind. Not a big deal. As he was behind me he kept flipping the bird. Also not that big of a deal. The thing that had me concerned is that he was maybe 20yo and also followed me to my block. That had me concerned and is why I had gripped mine. That in no way makes me a bad gun owner.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join