It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Dawn Meets Blue Dawn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I have looked through this article and it has too many important issues
that need to be addressed.I don't have time right now to go into detail.
I do wish that when you have time,read the article and see what you
think.I like to share things with you all when I find something that is
thought provoking and informative.
www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
Fear mongering. Great movie script, but not very realistic.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

One of the issues brought up in this article deals with Calbrexit.
According to this article,if California leaves the Union,China will
be in control of the food grown there.All of the food would be
shipped back to China.Our grocery stores depend on a percentage
of their shelves being supplied by food from California.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Fear mongering? Exactly which planet do you live on?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

More of a warning to possible eventualities that could happen.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Fear mongering? Exactly which planet do you live on?
Jasoom.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

More of a warning to possible eventualities that could happen.

Anything is possible, the 2012 election taught me that. The US has the strongest military the world has ever seen. I sleep well at night knowing our boomer fleet is at sea.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Very interesting and to me more then a little chilling. You can see it in small scale starting now, when ever the Right has a rally, the Left suddenly show up and start inciting violence. Soon as I seen the previews for the new Purge propaganda piece errr movie I knew it was a race baiting. No, he hit the nail pretty much on the head.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

As Paul Preston has painstakingly documented over the past several months, CALEXIT supporters include the following: (1) The Mexican Consulate; (2) La Raza; (3) A hybrid version of various Mexican drug cartels along with their terrorist allies; (4) Former members of the Obama administration (eg Eric Holder); (5) George Soros personnel; (6) The Bank of China; (7) Chinese military controlling the Inland Ports and the solar energy farms through Chinese military front groups like Cinta; and, (8) The United Nations.

Many people aren't aware that Mexico and China signed a military cooperation treaty several years ago. Why? There aren't too many possibilities are there. China is facing food shortages and if nothing else they plan for the future. The UN secretary general has mentioned using UN troops to patrol Chicago. We have been lulled in to a sense of false security. We not only face hostile nations to our South but internally the red/blue stuggle will hit it's peak in November. If the Left loses the elections they will lose their $#&t and unrest will spread through every major city in the US.

The lack of threads in the survival forum over the last year is a good indicator of how much we're ignoring. We better keep our eyes open and move on plans to get by in case of trouble.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I have looked through this article and it has too many important issues
that need to be addressed.I don't have time right now to go into detail.
I do wish that when you have time,read the article and see what you
think.I like to share things with you all when I find something that is
thought provoking and informative.
www.thecommonsenseshow.com...

I feel very sad for people in the rural areas of California. There just seems to be no hope for them. The urban areas are too powerful and too power hungry at the same time. Also sadly immoral, not in the Christian sense either, just in the standard human ethics sense. It seems the population tends to elect people that are insane in many different ways.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The article has some good points, ideas and highlights some relevant issues.

However I don't think Cali can exit as a single entity. The cities and rural areas cannot agree and would not agree enough for Calexit to become reality. More than likely the big cities will try to Caliexit and the rural areas will want to split from the cities and stay within the USA.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

One of the issues brought up in this article deals with Calbrexit.
According to this article,if California leaves the Union,China will
be in control of the food grown there.All of the food would be
shipped back to China.Our grocery stores depend on a percentage
of their shelves being supplied by food from California.

Oh you can be sure the airspace and water surrounding california will be still owned by the US even if we let them leave the union. Yeah california would be taken back over if they tried to do that.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I like how they used a movie series like "The Purge" as some indication of something nefarious going on.

As for the rest of it..Sure its possible.

It's also possible that the smartest person on the face of the planet is going to give me 6 billion dollars while baking me 5 dozen cookies and listening to a specific Opeth song. Honestly that line sounds more tactically or logistically feasible then any "Red Dawn-Blue Dawn" scenario for so many reasons but none of which Awakened Minds will want to hear.

As I read more and more on that site the OP linked from let me sum it up for people that dont want to go there:

1. Obama is the cause of everything that has ever happened on the planet..Dinosaurs died, Obama. Red Wedding in GOT, Obama. Get in a car crash 57 years go, Obama.

new topics

top topics

join