It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of liberty and the blood moon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Wasn't that a good start to a thread topic?

I am a bit limited with my mobile, sorry about that.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

SHE is sharing.

😍

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: xBWOMPx

What more do you need? A picture says a thousand words, he's only sharing what other parts of the world could not see.

• Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

What you see before you post a thread good stuff and thank!

NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads. Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.
    When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

• IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

Just a reminder since it was brought up.

• I didn't start this thread, I only recognized the person spreading a picture for those who could not see this in other parts of the world, dont tell me about this, tell the person who posted the thread good stuff and thank you NJE777, and why are you directing this at me again??? Im only a commenting.
    edit on 28-7-2018 by xBWOMPx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:27 AM
    link   
    Oh rats, was it the end of the world again ? I hate every time I miss them. It throws my whole week off.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:30 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Plotus

Hahaha ☺

Na, you'll have another week. 😂

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 10:43 PM
    link   
    Pretty sure that first picture with the Statue of Liberty is a fake. It wasnt even visible in NY unless I am mistaken?

Cant believe anything nowadays, otherwise, good pictures and I wish I was able to have seen it locally!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join