It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human experimentation on Skinwalker ranch.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Just came across a very interesting article from several months ago. Actually two articles. The first is from the Las Vegas Now site, which is for the TV station George Knapp works for called Statement from a Senior Manager of BAASS.

The BAASS approach was to view the human body as a readout system for UFO effects by utilizing forensic technology, the tools of immunology, cell biology, genomics and neuroanatomy for in depth study of the effects of UFOs on humans. This approach marked a dramatic shift away from the traditional norms of relying on eyewitness testimony as the central evidentiary arm in UFO investigations. The approach aimed to bypass UFO deception and manipulation of human perception by utilizing molecular forensics to decipher the biological consequences of the phenomenon.

Source: www.lasvegasnow.com...

The second article starts by going over the basics for those unfamiliar with the ranch but then continues with some interesting stuff, including a former 'security guard' talking about his time and experience there, claiming he and others were basically guinea pigs.

And the last important detail shared by Chip in that 2012 interview, was the fact that whenever the personnel saw or felt something strange, they were required to have urine tests and bring the vials back to Vegas by the end of their shift (!). Chip also mentioned ‘brain scans’ performed on the individuals, although they were never informed of the results of such tests.

Here's the full article: www.dailygrail.com...

Some of this stuff I've heard before, but not all of it, so I thought I'd share

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Interesting find.

Dr. Hal Puthoff, Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, and others associated with Bigelow are former NSA, CIA who have much documented experience with Human-Use Experimentation. If this interests you should check out what they were up to at the Monroe Institute.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Interesting find.

Dr. Hal Puthoff, Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, and others associated with Bigelow are former NSA, CIA who have much documented experience with Human-Use Experimentation. If this interests you should check out what they were up to at the Monroe Institute.

I will check out your suggestion- because i am not sure how I feel about those Intel guys and human exoperiment subjects! I'm pretty sure a good chunk of them can't be trusted to be forthcoming and transparent with their subjects, and perhaps even ethical. As with the security guards at the ranch who had to give a urine sample after activity and were never informed afterwards. Secret program, proprietary info, etc etc etc. What do you think, GUT?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thanks I'm gonna check out both your suggestions.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Well I guess ATS boss will be in to confirm or deny given his recent sojourn to the principality...whoops, did I say principality, I meant area!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Interesting find.

I will check out your suggestion- because i am not sure how I feel about those Intel guys and human exoperiment subjects! I'm pretty sure a good chunk of them can't be trusted to be forthcoming and transparent with their subjects, and perhaps even ethical. As with the security guards at the ranch who had to give a urine sample after activity and were never informed afterwards. Secret program, proprietary info, etc etc etc. What do you think, GUT?

Ill tell you what my gut feeling is. This is research being done in order to defeat the one aspect of the ET UFO issue is there seemingly unstoppable ability to paralyze people and manipulate their thought actions and make them hallucinate things.

If we can neutralize those effects the have on us, we have a standing chance of being able to defend ourselves against hostile ETS, if the need arises..

Just my 2 cents of whats going on.

Also may want to check out my thread on the ranch I posted a day ago =)

Cheers,

TurbineJet

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TurbineJet

Interesting find.

Ill tell you what my gut feeling is. This is research being done in order to defeat the one aspect of the ET UFO issue is there seemingly unstoppable ability to paralyze people and manipulate their thought actions and make them hallucinate things.

If we can neutralize those effects the have on us, we have a standing chance of being able to defend ourselves against hostile ETS, if the need arises..

Just my 2 cents of whats going on.

Also may want to check out my thread on the ranch I posted a day ago =)

Cheers,

TurbineJet

If they can learn to stop this then they'll also know how to stop possessions.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The only experiment that is going on there is who can sell the most books and produce the most documentaries

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

As with the security guards at the ranch who had to give a urine sample after activity and were never informed afterwards. Secret program, proprietary info, etc etc etc. What do you think, GUT?

Personally, I would just say no to the cats involved in these projects. They have a history.
It's not commonly known but numerous human-use participants in the Remote Viewing "labs," as well as the Monroe Institute, had psychotic breaks or other serious issues.

What we almost always find is that research of this sort is all about weaponizing knowledge.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Interesting find.

The Monroe Institute....wasn't that created by Robert Monroe for Out of Body experiences? I'll have to look this up, I read Monroe's first book decades ago and enjoyed reading it. I even tried his technique for months to no avail.

My GF at the time could do them at will after dying for a brief time while in surgery. She says she came to me one night to try and 'wake' me out of my body, but heard a strange voice say "Leave him alone!" Scared the crap out of her. I'm still wondering about the source of the voice

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

All the cadre/subjects in the government sponsored Remote Viewing program were classified as Human Use Experimentation and here's a little about Bob Monroe and his institute.

Robert "Bob" Monroe

Remote Viewing is an area where ALL the anomalous topics seemingly slam together in breathtaking convergence: The weaponization of PSI/Clairvoyance for intelligence purposes, UFOs, ET and other forms of non-human intelligence, Electromagnetism, and much, much more.

Robert Monroe and his Monroe Institute were under a highly classified and ultra-secretive contract with the U.S. Government and used as a sort of "primer" for the Project Grill Flame remote viewers to receive--among other things--instruction in out-of-body experiences aided by experimental technology.

INSCOM head General Albert Stubblebine was also a supporter and attendant at the institute and sent members of his staff for training as well:

Atwater became a regular visitor to the institute, as did Joe McMoneagle, and Colonel John Alexander…Students in the main course, Gateway Voyage, would lie in small, darkened cubicles--"Controlled Holistic Environmental Chambers"--for several hours a day, for five days straight.

They lay semi- or completely naked, under blankets, listening to Hemi-Sync tapes and experiencing weird visual phenomena, or disembodied voices, or vivd memory flashbacks, or full-blown OBE's...

Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies

Whether participant, or outside observer, the mention of "entity contact" comes up time and again:

A reporter for The Hook, weekly newspaper for Charlottesville, Virginia, who visited The Monroe Institute said, "...with a few exceptions, the only 'normal' people with whom I could fully identify were the trainers, who seemed remarkably well-grounded for people whose day-to-day experiences include astral projection and disembodied spirits".

The reporter also concluded that "there is something significant being developed at the Institute. Whether it's just a brilliant guided meditation (complete with trance-inducing stereoscopic sound) or a doorway to a world of spirit entities, I cannot say".

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
That Robert Monroe was just as keen on incorporating technology into his experiments as the government lads were--especially of the electromagnetic and "brain hacks" sort--is established throughout the various literature.

It's probably safe to say that his personal interest in phenomenology, as well as the institute's government contract also combined to make him open to suggestions from the world-class scientists associated with the project and these very questions. The body electric and related EM field effects/phenomena was--at the very least and without doubt--certainly always of interest:

…Monroe and his staff would sit in a control room outside monitoring McMoneagle's state of consciousness via a number of electrical leads connected to his body.

One set measured the electrical resistance of his skin; another the voltage between his head and toes...They taught the beefy warrant officer to have OBE's at will, and found that when he did so, the voltage between his head and toes suddenly reversed. Why that should have been, no one seemed to know.

Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
S & F

Little things like this give credit to the thought that something is definitely going on out there.

The urine tests, however, could possibly be used as an assurance for investigating, primarily to rule out drug and alcohol use.

Not saying that they aren’t used for other things, but if I’m doing the same type of work and someone tells me they saw/felt something incredible my first response would be something like, “make sure he’s not high before we focus on this”.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
That's some spooky interesting stuff. Gonna look into this

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Interesting find.

Using the Monroe Institute as a comparison to Human-Use Experimentation connected with Bigelow and, hence, "Skinwalker Ranch" is disingenuous. The Monroe Institute is concerned with mental activities which has volunteers lining up while they are at the facility in Faber, Virginia, connected more with attempting out of body experiences with some participants claiming success. Nothing nefarious going on.

On the other hand, what's claimed for the "Skinwalker Ranch" sounds more like over-the-top bs as nothing has ever surfaced that passes scrutiny. All hearsay.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The Shrike

Until you dig a bit deeper. Interestingly enough Kit Green says he declined to be involved with testing at Monroe for that very reason.

Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green - "Richard Kennett

Note that the pseudonym "Richard Kennett" in the following excerpts is confirmed as being Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green. A little about Dr. Green, The Monroe Institute, Human Use Experimentation, and an alleged creepy anomalous experience:

Back in 1982 or 1983, Richard Kennett at the CIA had been asked to consult with the Army on its involvement with the Monroe Institute. Kennett had declined any involvement, citing concerns over the "human use" implications. He believed that by promoting altered states, one made the brain more unstable, more prone to spontaneous hallucinations and delusions.

He could see no reason at all why the Army should be involved with Monroe, and could see many reasons why it should not. 

One of Kennett’s reasons, though unstated in his comments to the Army, was that he had once had his own OBE, using some tips he had picked up from one of Bob Monroe’s books.

He had felt himself separating from his prone, sleeping form, like a crab molting from its old shell. Then he was free. He walked across the room -- but now there were other beings in the room. There were monsters. Some kind of goblin hobbled up, put its nose right in his face, stared at him. Jesus! Kennett went back over to his bed, and tried to get back inside his body. He wasn’t sure he could do it. The goblin -- 

Kennett made it back all right, but he would recommend, to anyone who asked, that out-of-body experiences be avoided like the plague. He suspected that the effects on the emotions, and on the nervous system in general, could result in heart attacks, psychological trauma, and even psychotic breaks in people who were already unstable.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

a reply to: The Shrike

Until you dig a bit deeper. Interestingly enough Kit Green says he declined to be involved with testing at Monroe for that very reason.

Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green - "Richard Kennett

Note that the pseudonym "Richard Kennett" in the following excerpts is confirmed as being Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green. A little about Dr. Green, The Monroe Institute, Human Use Experimentation, and an alleged creepy anomalous experience:

Back in 1982 or 1983, Richard Kennett at the CIA had been asked to consult with the Army on its involvement with the Monroe Institute. Kennett had declined any involvement, citing concerns over the "human use" implications. He believed that by promoting altered states, one made the brain more unstable, more prone to spontaneous hallucinations and delusions.

He could see no reason at all why the Army should be involved with Monroe, and could see many reasons why it should not. 

One of Kennett’s reasons, though unstated in his comments to the Army, was that he had once had his own OBE, using some tips he had picked up from one of Bob Monroe’s books.

He had felt himself separating from his prone, sleeping form, like a crab molting from its old shell. Then he was free. He walked across the room -- but now there were other beings in the room. There were monsters. Some kind of goblin hobbled up, put its nose right in his face, stared at him. Jesus! Kennett went back over to his bed, and tried to get back inside his body. He wasn’t sure he could do it. The goblin -- 

Kennett made it back all right, but he would recommend, to anyone who asked, that out-of-body experiences be avoided like the plague. He suspected that the effects on the emotions, and on the nervous system in general, could result in heart attacks, psychological trauma, and even psychotic breaks in people who were already unstable.

Very cool excerpt...I was always under the impression that while there are plenty of goblins out there in the astral plane, they cannot do us any real harm...unless we allow it?

TJ

new topics

top topics

join