It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Clues Don Jr.’s Trump Tower Meeting Was Set Up as Dem Dirty Trick

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Article about why the famous "Trump Tower Meeting" was a set-up from the start.

They outline 5 main reasons and give enough explanations.

The Democrats -- The Clinton Campaign and the DNC were apparently behind it with connections to FusionGPS and Perkins-Coie.

I think Trump's people even knew ahead of time what a bunch of BS it was.

They were smart to "see it through" because now the Democrats are exposed forever 😃

"The Crown Prosecutor of Russia" thing was a dead give-away 😎

Trump beat the richest and most powerful political campaign in history. That doesn't happen with blind luck.

The story has a good picture of Hillary dressed for 90 degree weather too ...
Five Clues Don Jr.’s Trump Tower Meeting Was Set Up as Dem Dirty Trick

1 – Rob Goldstone, the English publicist and music manager, admitted that when he wrote Donald Trump Jr. to set up the meeting with a Russian attorney at Trump Tower he used deliberately hyperbolic language to ensure that the meeting took place. In testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee reviewed in full by Breitbart News, Goldstone further said that he believes the meeting was a “bait and switch” by a Russian lobbyist seeking a meeting on another matter by misleadingly claiming to be bringing the Trump campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton.

2 – All participants in the meeting who have spoken publicly say no Russian dirt on Hillary Clinton was discussed.

3 – Two Russians at the meeting evidenced a larger relationship with Fusion GPS and the controversial firm’s co-founder Glenn Simpson. The Russia collusion conspiracy theory was sparked by the discredited dossier produced by Fusion GPS, which was paid for its anti-Trump work by Trump’s primary political opponents, namely Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) via the Perkins Coie law firm.

4 – A key participant at the Trump Tower meeting said that he “knows” Hillary Clinton and has a personal relationship with her that dates back to the late-1990s. Besides describing a direct connection to Clinton, Russian-born Washington lobbyist Rinat Akhmetshin also testified that he “knew some people who worked on” Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. Akhmetshin further revealed that the same day of the Trump Tower meeting he met with a Clinton associate after the confab and possibly also just before.

5 – Akhmetshin admits to being present at the same security conference in Canada where Sen. John McCain was reportedly first informed about the anti-Trump dossier. Akhmetshin says he might have spoken to McCain and the senator’s assistant David J. Kramer at the Halifax International Security Forum in 2016.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Uh huh.

If the dirty dems set this up, wouldn't you think they would have also worked in a way to prove it actually happened? Without exposing themselves, of course. Hidden camera footage leaked by an anonymous source? You know, anything? And then they could have released it, took Trump down and voila!

No, this wasn't a setup. This is just more Trump dumbassery.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can't believe that this is what I'm going to comment on... but I am!

I definitely think Hillary has health issues, and quite possibly has to wear some sort of medical device occasionally, if not always. Or perhaps a monitoring device...

But the over dressing may just be female vanity! Many older women do not like to bare their arms due to "batwings" and other less than attractive features. So they wear sleeves and long pants or skirts to camouflage their flaws. (I should probably be so concerned... but I'm not! Seriously? I live in the desert. That just ain't gonna happen!)

As for the oh-so-contrived set up, of course it was. So many of us called it from the gitgo.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Really grasping for straws on this one.

Even if the dems set them up, it's their choice to accept it.

Not to say they're not as crooked just because they vuffer e themselves through a law firm who outsourced it to the same foreign sources they're outraged about.

Both parties are acting just as poorly about this IMO.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Feel Your esteem degraded yet.
This threads not for you
edit on 27-7-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
They set it up but waited nearly two years to expose it? What kind of plan is that? Also, why would Trump agree to meet with Russians in the first place regardless of who was actually behind the meeting?

This is grasping at some pretty ginormous straws, even for one of your sources xue. Impressive mental gymnastics going on with this, I'm betting you're getting paid overtime to try and muddy the waters around this one.

edit on 7/27/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Cohen said yesterday that Trump knew ahead of time and is willing to testify on that.

If Trump knew, how was it a setup?

By all means, listen to Breitbart, but you'll only end up being misinformed and it will take you longer to get to the truth.
edit on 27-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Regardless of whether Cohen testifies or not this will most likely turn into yet another dud. That's the greatest common denominator in this whole farce, each side having their "gotcha" moment snatched away at the last second on some kind of technicality. It happened with the dossier, it happened with the IG report, it happened with every other BS talking point that has been part of this staged production of a political circus. Every time a "bombshell" is about to drop the fuse fizzles out at the last second.

Great way to radicalize both sides of the divide if you ask me, it seems to be working pretty well.
edit on 7/27/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I'm betting you're getting paid overtime to try and muddy the waters around this one.

This is the problem here, the media divides everyone, and can't you see? Both sides are bad. It's all partisan crap but they are pitting us against one another. The government is baaaddddd maaaannnnn! You fall so easily for it, I don't get how you cant see it.

And boo Trump.

edit on 28-7-2018 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well, you forgot the biggest reason:

She was banned from entering the country except for this meeting.

The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.
thehill.com...

Of course, it was a setup, Fusion GPS set it up with help from Loretta Lynch, the order to let her in the country came from the top.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
Uh huh.

If the dirty dems set this up, wouldn't you think they would have also worked in a way to prove it actually happened? Without exposing themselves, of course. Hidden camera footage leaked by an anonymous source? You know, anything? And then they could have released it, took Trump down and voila!

Orrrrrr they hoped that the masses would be dumb enough to vote out of emotion without a need for proof.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
LOL material

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Obama ordered his Intel Agencies (Brennan/Clapper) to Wiretap Trump Tower too. Was a TEAM EFFORT to save sorry Hillary.
edit on 7/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And yet they didnt deploy that information to save her campaign...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

These stories just get more and more ridiculous every day Foxy.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

One would think if one were going to go through all that trouble they would have made sure that the end results were less ambigious. No?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Boadicea

Feel Your esteem degraded yet.

Nope! Not even a little bit...

This threads not for you

Hmm... and I have no idea why you would say that... not even a little bit...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
Hidden camera footage leaked by an anonymous source? You know, anything? And then they could have released it, took Trump down and voila!

sure genius, if nothing ominous was said or agreed to, what would be the point, other than to blatantly expose themselves?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

It wont stop the corrupt media and political witch hunt by certain (D) members, obama holdovers and deep state from going full steam ahead on an impeachment attempt.

Once corrupt people get exposed, they dig their heels in deeper.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join