It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Ignored Obama Supporting Terrorists and His Staffer Taking Photos Under Skirts.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: damonster

originally posted by: carewemust

Can any of the first story be verified by legit news outlets? Tired of these fake news outlets and them being used as sources. Can't seem to find anything about it anywhere else but the usual fake news sites and Fox.

Unless the U.S. Treasury, or the Terrorist group, opens their books to show the transfer of funds, all news is suspect, regardless of the source. That goes for almost every story we see. Fake News is rampant.

Then wouldn't it be better to wait till all the facts are out before posting a story that may be fake?

After the Treasury shows the transfer, or the Terrorist Group shows receipt of the $$$$, we'll move this to a REAL NEWS section of ATS. Right now, it's in the "Mud Pit" section because it's unverified. The Obama Admin Upskirt Pervert isn't, though.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I don't think we need any more evidence of bias in the media. All we need now is a reason why. A legitimate and concrete reason to explain all this.

It's just simple hatred of the party that freed the slaves. Been going on for a long time.

Ronald Reagan was skewered by ABC, NBC, CBS, NYT, WaPo. And most people believed everything these so-called journalist of integrity said.

There was no Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Twitter, Breitbart, or other platform to dispute them.

Now, Democrats use Ronald Reagan in their campaign speeches, just as frequently as they use John F. Kennedy.

I don't think that would be a motive...and wasn't Ronald Reagan originally a Dem? Anyway, the motives for media hate being unclear doesn't change the fact that their hatred is clear. I wonder if it has anything to do with only 6 companies owning the media narrative?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Pyle

Regarding the "Billions$$$ for Hostages" I'm referring to audio and visual media. (RADIO and TV)

2 different people in this thread have provided links. But heaven forbid you actually look at that information.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It kind of makes my happy. The silent majority have been waking up recently. They are seeing through the Do as I say and not as I do routine. Trumps presidency has brought more camera's on the government than the alphabet agencies want.

Our own agencies that is suppose to be for our protection is trying to subvert a fair and honest election that even Obama admitted there that it was not a rigged election, because Hilary was going to win. They just knew it. Funny how they just knew it.

Most of the other candidates and 99 percent of the media treated Trump like a joke. Now the joke is on them. He beat them all, and now they are going insane because all they know how to do is scream at the sky. Scream how the bad man took away their ice cream.

If I could address our government and rulers all at the same time, I would say Trump is only the warning. Straighten your ass's up or after Trump's time is up, where going to put someone in that you will hate more than him. I know you don't think that is possible, but you also thought it was impossible for Trump to win. Peace out.
edit on 27-7-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Can any of the first story be verified by legit news outlets? Tired of these fake news outlets and them being used as sources. Can't seem to find anything about it anywhere else but the usual fake news sites.

This article has more cross-references to the sources, regarding the $200,000 Obama gift to terrorists.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

You're very wise! After Americans have tasted the respect, openness, and prosperity that President Trump is gifting to the population, only a dictator will be able to take it away.

Promising to raise our taxes, and stop ICE from collaring illegal alien murderers, is political suicide for any politician who gets close to that platform.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

July 27, 2018

These are two perfect examples of how 90% of the U.S. media IGNORES many crimes committed by Democrat Administrations. They knew about these incidents associated with President Barack Hussein Obama, but deliberately chose not to report them.

In 2014, President Obama gave $200,000 of our taxpayer dollars to a TERRORIST GROUP that tortures and kills innocent men, women and children.

The Obama administration approved a grant of $200,000 of taxpayer money to an al-Qaeda affiliate in Sudan, the Middle East Forum (MEF) discovered.

The grant was approved ten years after the US Treasury designated the Islamic Relief Agency (ISRA) as an organization which funds terrorists.

Government officials also authorized the release of at least $115,000 of the grant after they realized that the Khartoum-based ISRA was on the Treasury's list of terror organizations.
Source: www.israelnationalnews.com...

In JULY 2016, President Obama's Director of American Indian/Alaska Native Education Initiatives, was seen stalking, and taking "upskirt" photos.

Surveillance footage exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com shows one of President Obama’s senior officials following a woman around a DC Metro station and taking a picture up her skirt with his cell phone.

William Mendoza was caught on security cameras carrying out the vile act while he was executive director of the White House Initiative on American Indian and Alaska Native Education.

Mendoza was arrested and charged in November 2016 after the woman, as well as three others, complained about his behavior to cops.

He pleaded guilty to a charge of attempted voyeurism in January 2017, was given suspended 90-day prison sentence, one year’s probation and was fined $100. He has not worked in public office since stepping down.

His arrest and conviction were never made public until DailyMail.com acquired the report of the investigation and the footage through a Freedom of Information Act request.
More at: www.dailymail.co.uk...

When you come to realize the sheer number, and scope of crimes the Obama Administration and the U.S. Media hid from public, it gives you pause, doesn't it?

Especially in light of how rabid and the obsessed the U.S. Media is over every little rumor of wrongdoing by President Trump, or people serving in his Administration. They ignore the many, MANY accomplishments of President Trump, to report all day long on negative rumors.

Fortunately, President Trump is so focused on delivering GREAT THINGS for America (and the World), the Democrat-friendly U.S. Media is becoming more irrelavant by the day.

-CareWeMust

Did you know that President Lyndon Johnson used to whip out his penis, well, pretty much whenever he felt like it regardless of who was in the room with him?
He called it "Jumbo".

Let's just stay out of the Way Back Machine. It's done. It's over. We can nitpick past leaders and their staff for actions ignored and covered up by the media going back to the days of empires.

We only have the opportunity to change things in the present.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I don't think we need any more evidence of bias in the media. All we need now is a reason why. A legitimate and concrete reason to explain all this.

Communist manifesto.

Pay-to-play.

Flexibility and elections.

The queen that was to be.

A fear of nooses if he wins.

Projection.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

That has to be the most idiotic comparison I've ever heard.

Lyndon Johnson exposing himself 50 years ago is in no way comparable to Obama's administration giving money to terrorists just a few years ago who killed 3000 Americans.

Johnson should have been held accountable as a scumbag. We can't do anything about that now, he's dead.
Giving money to terrorists is treason, and the perpetrators can still be held accountable.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
What a Desperate thread....
Really , Come up to reality.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's a form of social engineering.

The media highlights all the "evil" Trump does while ignoring everything that happened under the Obama regime.

I've just finished reading several articles written a few years ago by several different publications where the new normal for the US was going to be 2% GDP and 5% unemployment.

It's conditioning for the masses.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And Obama said "American Industry has left and it aint coming back."

Also to entrepreneurs: "You didn't build that business! The government enabled it."

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Lyndon Johnson exposing himself 50 years ago is in no way comparable to Obama's administration giving money to terrorists just a few years ago who killed 3000 Americans.

Obama gave money to the Saudi's??

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I think the point is, that as Trump does better and better for America than any other US president before him, the fake news becomes as transparent and useless as wet toilet paper.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Do you even realize that your current POTUS has lowered the bar for political scandals so far that EVERY following president can use it to his/her advantage?

<< 1   >>

join