It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many women is Avenatti representing now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is news to me. I was reading this article by AP about a judge deciding not to impose a gag order on Avenatti yet, as he sees no reason for it at this point... but then the article mentions so many things that they talked about in court today, so I have to ask -- how many people do we know Avenatti is representing that have slept with DJT and were paid off in 2016, similarly to Stormy Daniels?

U.S. District Judge S. James Otero made the comment during a hearing held a day after the attorney, Michael Avenatti, said he now represents three additional women who had relationships with Trump and were paid “hush money” before the 2016 presidential election.

Avenatti disclosed that he had additional clients at a community forum in West Hollywood, but he would not provide additional details.

However, asked if he had evidence that the women had relationships with Trump, Avenatti said: “Yes.”

He said he was “not at liberty to share” the evidence because he didn’t have permission from his clients to disclose specifics. But Avenatti said the women, who contacted him months ago, were “paid hush money prior to the 2016 election.”

He called on Trump and Cohen to come forward and disclose information about the women and their supposed relationships with Trump.

“They should release the information to the American people now,” Avenatti said. “Enough with the games.”

Trump’s attorney, Charles Harder, would not comment when asked about the allegations on Friday.

It seems he is now representing FOUR, and has evidence that they were all paid hush money prior to the election!

This is the first I'm hearing about the other three... anyone else know more? And how is this happening today? Why is Cohen mentioned in the same sentence as Trump, like they are working together? The date of the article is today.

Associated Press
edit on 27-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Its best to just let things be.

Melania doesn't care, why should the populace.

Trump wasn't elected for his moral values as echoed his supporters. Leadership in 2018 is more fluid now.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Avenatti will represent any gold-digger who's had some kind of contact with eminently successful entrepreneur, Donald Trump. Among those thousands of people, there will always be a few opportunist crooks.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't care.

This is how WE feel. I'm comfortable asserting that.
edit on 27-7-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
This is news to me. I was reading this article by AP about a judge deciding not to impose a gag order on Avenatti yet, as he sees no reason for it at this point... but then the article mentions so many things that they talked about in court today, so I have to ask -- how many people do we know Avenatti is representing that have slept with DJT and were paid off in 2016, similarly to Stormy Daniels?

U.S. District Judge S. James Otero made the comment during a hearing held a day after the attorney, Michael Avenatti, said he now represents three additional women who had relationships with Trump and were paid “hush money” before the 2016 presidential election.

Avenatti disclosed that he had additional clients at a community forum in West Hollywood, but he would not provide additional details.

However, asked if he had evidence that the women had relationships with Trump, Avenatti said: “Yes.”

He said he was “not at liberty to share” the evidence because he didn’t have permission from his clients to disclose specifics. But Avenatti said the women, who contacted him months ago, were “paid hush money prior to the 2016 election.”

He called on Trump and Cohen to come forward and disclose information about the women and their supposed relationships with Trump.

“They should release the information to the American people now,” Avenatti said. “Enough with the games.”

Trump’s attorney, Charles Harder, would not comment when asked about the allegations on Friday.

It seems he is now representing FOUR, and has evidence that they were all paid hush money prior to the election!

This is the first I'm hearing about the other three... anyone else know more? And how is this happening today? Why is Cohen mentioned in the same sentence as Trump, like they are working together? The date of the article is today.

Associated Press

Gosh... an elected President had sex outside his marriage before he was elected! That's without precedent and shocking!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

I didn't hire him cause I like him.

He's hired to do a job.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Its best to just let things be.

Melania doesn't care, why should the populace.

Trump wasn't elected for his moral values as echoed his supporters. Leadership in 2018 is more fluid now.

If only it were that simple. If he was some Joe Shmoe from down the street, cheating on his wife and that's it... it would be nobody's business.

If Avenatti has proof, as he told the federal judge, then this could be more finance laws being potentially broken. It's just a deeper hole all the time.

Have any other names been mentioned yet, beside Stormy and Karen? He is not representing McDougal so this is three all new names?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I have a question I hope isn't to off topic.

How does this Avennetti(sp) know so much about what Cohen knows?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

It's very on topic and I believe they are working together or have talked; I remember reading Avenatti said he was open to representing Cohen in the past. Which is why it made it weird for him to call on Trump and Cohen to come clean about the women.

He knows Cohen is no longer working with Trump, so maybe he's calling Cohen to come out and spill what he knows.

But, if he has proof these women were paid hush money, why haven't they filed any lawsuits yet?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Allegedly he knocked one of the women up. Can't wait for the Cult to defend their Orange Master's abortion payoff! The mental gymnastics should be outstanding.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Associated Press

Give it a f$#ing rest, honestly. Just give it a rest. We get it. You are suffering from some kind of mental illness related to Trump. We feel bad for you because you obviously can't stop, but give it a rest.

None of you look at yourselves and reflect on it. Does the election not inform you of how pissed off the people are?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Allegedly he knocked one of the women up. Can't wait for the Cult to defend their Orange Master's abortion payoff! The mental gymnastics should be outstanding.

Wouldn't that abortion payoff be alleged as well?

Mental gymnastics indeed.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I didn't care that Bill cheated on Hillary, so why exactly should I care if Trump cheated on Melania?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You should care about Both Bill and Donald cheating

It shows they are liars who deceived their families

If on can so easily lie to their partner, friends and family over an affair they are having imagine how easy it is for them to lie to people they don’t even know or even care about

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Politicians lie in this day and age, it's one of the reasons I do not vote republican or Democrat. It's why I spend my efforts pushing for a third party where the workers are not paid unless they have been elected.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: Irishhaf

You should care about Both Bill and Donald cheating

It shows they are liars who deceived their families

If on can so easily lie to their partner, friends and family over an affair they are having imagine how easy it is for them to lie to people they don’t even know or even care about

Nonsense. How do you know he lied? The arrangements of someones marriage are none of our concern. Maybe Melania likes watching recordings. None of our business.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Lol 😂 wife number one Ivana was furious to find out on a ski trip that her husband was cheating on her

Seriously lol

politicians should be whiter than white, over her in the U.K. if they have affairs they stand down

If any of our PMs had the dirt Donald had, one they wouldn’t have been allowed to be run and if it was found out after there would be a leadership change

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

It's very on topic and I believe they are working together or have talked; I remember reading Avenatti said he was open to representing Cohen in the past. Which is why it made it weird for him to call on Trump and Cohen to come clean about the women.

He knows Cohen is no longer working with Trump, so maybe he's calling Cohen to come out and spill what he knows.

But, if he has proof these women were paid hush money, why haven't they filed any lawsuits yet?

and there in lies the problem...

Cohen is violating attorney client privilege by speaking to Avenattti about Trump.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: dasman888

I didn't hire him cause I like him.

He's hired to do a job.

And blackmail material compromises his ability to do that job.

new topics

top topics

join