It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Ritual- I have it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   

OK, OK enough $#iT-stirring for now...

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This post seems to be on the way to nowhere... and it is getting there fast. What seems to be the point here? I'm not complaining but I just read through and don't see a purpose.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The point is observer that batman tried to offer information that he thought would benefit us but it didnt go down too well

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
There is another point to it as well.

A good Freemason would not support the display of material from an unreputable source, with the kind of prejudice that batman seems to have behind him (child prostitution and sacrifice accusations?!)

I didn't think batman was helpful in this, and I am in a position now to know.

Go and buy the book if you must, "Big Secrets" by William Poundstone. It is a supposed expose on hundreds of secrets. It is not about Freemasonry. I have it now. I don't rate it for any material, personally, but where it gives away the secrets of magicians and illusionists, you would also enjoy the work of Penn & Teller.

I just noticed something else. I replied a few times to "Robbie", aka "RobertBurns", who is now probably a banned member. Not even Freemasonry could save this Scottish poet from past misdemeanors.

That may or may not be a bad thing. He even had an "Insider Appreciation Award".

Just mentioning that, in case people thought sometimes on this thread I was talking to an "imaginary friend".

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I like this guy.

Fair enough MA if the book isnt worth the trouble to read it then i wont read it. i was just trying to keep an open mind

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ok. The 'electric carpet' remark was funny Masked.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hey Bat, whenever you get on post that info.
It'll be great to have.

Hope you come through,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by batman
Well, I�m at work right now, so I don�t have the book in front of me. If you have any questions, just ask, or go buy the book...The name of the book is Big Secrets by William Poundstone. Apparently, the author posed as a Mason and simply ordered a Ritual book from the publishers of the text(not the Mason catalogue where you buy fezz�s and car stickers and stuff). He said it was fairly easy to obtain it. The book details the initiation of a 33 degree Mason, as well as the initiation of a Shriner. Also included is the secret alphabet, the grip, and passwords�the book is fairly easy to find�here�s the amazon.com link�www.amazon.com...=1057260240/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_3/103-3054330-3339065?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Now i reckon u are bluffing(just kidding)

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm with drunk now. It's been almost 2 weeks Bat. You haven't been at work for 2 weeks, sry.

I give up, I'm out of this thread.
Latz,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Bat gave a link so he ainkt bluffing Tass besides he's probably too indulged in the book, hell i would be!

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by batman
as for my interest in the Masons, i belong to a Fraternity in which the author of my Ritual was in fact a Mason as well....I simply wanted to compare similarities, and there were none

Which fraternity? I'm an alumnus of TKE, and our rituals were written by Masons as well. However, I can say that our rituals *ARE* similar to some of the Masonic rituals. Particularly the opening and closing of rituals are quite similar, at least when I compare our rituals to what is described in "Duncan's Ritual."

Wow, I just used the word "ritual" a whole bunch.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Does anyone here actually know HOW to get inside the Masons? I mean, how to become one.. Do you get invited or do you just fill in an application and pay 10 bucks? :-D

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The official policy, as well as the marketing slogan, is:

2BE1ASK1.

You must be over 21 or the son of a Mason (in which case you could be only 18), and meet certain criteria, and you will have quite a rigorous screening.

You have to believe in a Supreme Being.

Check out the Grand Lodge web page or in the phone book wherever you are.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well the laws differ from place to place
It's not always over 21, nor does it always have anything to do with if your father was a Mason though that's usually a good thing cause...he's farther up on the totem pole

But I thought and am pretty sure that in England it's more of Invitational....especially in Ireland yeah?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Are you guys freakin kidding me......?
Where are the rituals and secrets of freemasonry...You spent 3 pages of threads on NOTHING!
You know why you cant post anything of value, because THERE ARE NO SECRETS....

GET OFF YOUR CONSPIRECY THEORIES.....

So you get a grip and a password, doesnt mean anything...

Im a freemason and the whole ritual is verbally passed down...NO BOOKS ARE IN PRINT...Oh I see, your gonna go with a book that was written over 100 years ago...Thats like going by the Constitution without the Amendments.....GET OVER IT....

If your so curious, these "SECRET SOCIETIES" of Freemasons have open houses on a regular basis....ooooooooo so secret!

The Freemasons are as secret as the Boy Scouts......Get a life losers....3 pages of threads and NO INFORMATION, I LOVE IT!

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Alright, so I am pretty new too. And I think a lot of people hate me here on ATS... but Batman, don't let these guys put you down. Most of them support you, except for that ass with the mask as an icon...don't listen to him. He's full of @#$&^.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zipit777
Where are the rituals and secrets of freemasonry...You spent 3 pages of threads on NOTHING!

Im a freemason and the whole ritual is verbally passed down...NO BOOKS ARE IN PRINT...Oh I see, your gonna go with a book that was written over 100 years ago...Thats like going by the Constitution without the Amendments.....GET OVER IT....

If your so curious, these "SECRET SOCIETIES" of Freemasons have open houses on a regular basis....ooooooooo so secret!

The Freemasons are as secret as the Boy Scouts......Get a life losers....3 pages of threads and NO INFORMATION, I LOVE IT!

Hey hey hey....there.. calm down buddy. You are probably a 1rst or 2nd degree mason. there is much more to it than you think. I know all about it. My great great great great..etc.. Uncle is George Washington the 1rst president. He was a 33rd degree mason. And yes they do participate in rituals. Wow..you really don't know anything about the rest of it do you? Sorry if I sound too harsh.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zipit777

Two things my friend, one, you just responded to a thread that was last visited 2 and a half years ago. Two, I've been reading Masons posts here for a couple of years and you sure don't sound like one.

OK, 3 things, three, ATS doesn't allow people to diss each other in the manner you just did, "Get a life losers." The only reason you didn't get Warned is because you're new here. Check this out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW, welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wow I guess I know where to go if I want to b*tch at people.

A good Freemason wouldn't be involved with such a trivial matter. True secrets in this world will never reach a book anyway.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sounds like a great book, Batman.
I'm glad you've decided to share with us.

Do you have anything for Order of the Eastern Star or Job's Daughters?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join