It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Ritual- I have it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I don't see your point. What does this have to do with anything. Don't bother telling me I just wanted to point that out. All I need to hear is what Batman provided. I don't care to hear about you or another person's speculations on the matter.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
AV

I'm not sure what you didn't understand, but all I did was provided the first, most prominent review of the book that batman has, by a reviewer who has reviewed 1000 books on his website.

The book is a crock of sh*t, if that helps you to understand any better.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   
JESUS! its just a book!
and Batman is new so give him a break, the guys just trying to help out

good grief...

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
JESUS! its just a book!

good grief...

I reserve my right to disagree.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
HA! Touche!

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I was gonna recommend Duncan's Ritual!

Everytime I go to Barnes and Noble over the last 2 years there's been one copy of it, i've always wanted to pick it up but for some reason just hide it somewhere and wait til next time!

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Originally posted by Daystar
JESUS! its just a book!

good grief...

I reserve my right to disagree.

I still think somebodys jealous

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
joshter.

Not me.

I have my own ritual book, and quite a few books on Freemasonry.

I even have $10 to go and buy 'Big Secrets' if I want it. But I don't.

Have you ever bought a book?

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Uh I'm sorry to say, but yes while the book you may have probably has the ritual, there are a few things to be made aware of.

1) The Author did not "pose as a mason and gain the ritual book to publish it publically." This is definately 100% a marketing gemick...Since Masonry went public in 1717 two things happend very quickly. The Ritual became published publically...and it became impossible to prove yourself a mason simply by knowing the words signs and duegards.

2) You can not only not pose as a mason, but I seriously doubt anyone who knows all the above from stringent research into the matter, would still not stick out like a sore-thumb in a lodge.

There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.

Besides, I'd find it hard for someone to get a Dues card from a Lodge that would both be recognized, and consider him a member without having gone through the three degrees and paying.

But then...what do I know?

I would very much like to see the rituals put up here, then we could all read them and see them for ourselves.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Robbie

You ought to know better.

A good Scotsman might have reasons not to want this crud put up on the internet.

Researcher has already provided some links and there are better sources than 'Big Secrets'.

My other reason is this.

The author, like him or not, had and has a moral right to the ownership of his work. He has not given permission for a convenient slab of his intellectual property to be displayed here. The book is purportedly worth (or not worth) $10.

I would encourage people to buy the thing for themselves if they are interested, and let batman return to his cave for a more interesting project.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
MaskedAvatar I wanted this information posted because it IS crud lol

But I guess it's better not to bother to discuss it anyways, people always make up their own minds and don't listen to those who would know, becauseif you are a mason you must be "brainwashed" or some such kafloozey
Wouldn't you say?

But though the copy-write laws passed through my head, I shouldn't think there'd be any problem in posting the supposed "ritual" since, after all, that's not the property of the author lol

It's the property of the Grand Lodge he got it from.

[Edited on 5-7-2003 by RobertBurns]

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Robbie

If, indeed, he received the ritual through some prankish impersonation to sell his books.

However, if the stuff is complete crud, then he owns the crud - it is his copyright - and people should buy his crud the legitimate way.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Umm..Gentlemen...

The ritual for the first 3 degrees ( from Nevada, anyway ) is freely available on a website. If you are going to go on about copyrights and such, perhaps you might suggest that they take it off their website.

I am not familiar with the book batman has mentioned, but it might be interesting to see what it has.

We each have a copy of our own ritual, and would probably note how different they are between jurisdictions.

In general, the rituals, signs, and words are available if someone wants to spend the time looking for them, particularly the US versions. I don't see how another book threatens us, when we are all aware of the information out there on the subject...good, bad or indifferent.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well I've only been able to find US versions of the ritual. Probably because in the US it is far more "open" of a fraternity.

However, I have always been curious as to what the Scottish equivalent of the Substitute for the Master's word is...I've heard that it is very similar but different in a specific way.

I found such a varient but can't verify it as the one the scottish and supposedly english...use
lol

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm not threatened by any crud in the 'Big Secrets' book.

Ritual comparisons might also be done elsewhere.

If you didn't receive things a certain way, then neither will you communicate them that way, etc etc.

I'm sure batman is someone with interesting points of view and better things to offer. Right, Bruce?

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I'm not sure about Batman, he seems to not have been very communicative on this thread, and so what are his ideas? lol...

It would be more fun if he'd share his ideas about Masonry with the rest of us...but he's gone AWOL?

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
im still around, just chose to stay out of the argument...the fact is i'm new to this board, and noticed that there was a lot of questions regarding the secrets of the FreeMasons, and i simply thought i'd help out...as for my interest in the Masons, i belong to a Fraternity in which the author of my Ritual was in fact a Mason as well....I simply wanted to compare similarities, and there were none....a co-worker of mine is also a member of a different secret Fraternity, and he said that his Fraternity believes the Masons and Shriners to be involved in child prostitution and sacrafice. This is why I took an interest in the Mason's secrets....i have found no evidence that the Mason's were involved in anything like this?

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Heh heh

This is a bitchy thread, and just over a book!

I love it!

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Please delete

[Edited on 7-7-2003 by Shining Wizard]

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
sir,

With the highest respect for the originator of this post, I ask that you cease and desist with this nonsense!

Being that I am an ELU of Twelve 11 degree mason, I can assure you what has been written is now obsolete.

As for child prostitution, all I have to say is:

"Stand Therefore, having your loins girt about with truth. and having the breastplate of righteousness"

Please respect our privacy as we respect yours

Thank You

[Edited on 7-7-2003 by Shining Wizard]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join