It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Unpopular is Trump Really??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeanCepo
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

very cool! yes that and I also mentioned 2 reasons why foreigners dont like him.

If foreigners dont like him he's doing a better job than I thought.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Kharron, where are you?
🙂

West Coast, used to be in California, now in WA State. But I lived close to a year SE of London in Kent, and then about half a year up in Scotland outside Edinburgh.

😆
seriously!!!!!

I mean how the hell did you know I called you?
edit on 27-7-2018 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

Kharron, where are you?
🙂

West Coast, used to be in California, now in WA State. But I lived close to a year SE of London in Kent, and then about half a year up in Scotland outside Edinburgh.

😆
seriously!!!!!

Why, you heard of those places?

lol think I replied into the wrong thread, I thought I was in a Tesco bag one. But now we can see it was meant to be.

edit on 27-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

very cool! yes that and I also mentioned 2 reasons why foreigners dont like him.

Almost all polls related to Americans.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well there's the heavily indoctrinated "Voting Class", about 20% of the population, and 90% of them are hardcore ideologues (i.e. whatever the news networks say they should love/HATE that's "their" bag baby). And half of them (about 50.383683493838937% of them) well they all HATE Trump. The other half LOVE him. And everybody else too caught up in American Idol, or the NFL, to care abut much. Naturally some might loathe their ignorance, but realistically, they're ahead of the curve (shh thats supposed to be a secret).

That’s 110% you must be counting those dead voters.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So you don't like Trump based on a 'majority' of people that participate in a rigged poll.

Back to the number of people that do not vote outnumber the people that do vote.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: SeanCepo

Cool so nothing to say about Trumps low approval ratings, just popped by to have a go at foreigners eh??

Or you could say Trump's increasing approval ratings, depends on what perspective you take...
Like I said, if you really do believe in these polls then your conclusion must be that Trump is more popular now than when he was elected, right?

I feel like they need polls to confirm their biases. So long as they fall in the majority, they’re good.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

If foreigners dont like him he's doing a better job than I thought.

Though foreign leaders may not like him.. some, deep down ,respect him for his integrity on following through on his presidential promises, and are no doubt secretly impressed with what he’s managed to accomplish in so little time. I think some hate stems from envy.. he’s not a man to be pushed around.

I also think a majority of those who dislike him do so merely because of peer pressure and trying to look like they are the kids at the “cool” table in the lunchroom.

Actually had a Trump hater say that to me once 😂... in heaven he would be sitting at the cool kid’s lunch table... too funny😂
edit on 27-7-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Words

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: SeanCepo

Cool so nothing to say about Trumps low approval ratings, just popped by to have a go at foreigners eh??

Or you could say Trump's increasing approval ratings, depends on what perspective you take...
Like I said, if you really do believe in these polls then your conclusion must be that Trump is more popular now than when he was elected, right?

I feel like they need polls to confirm their biases. So long as they fall in the majority, they’re good.

Yes. Weak minds looking for comfort.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
He's what we have needed for quite awhile. The left leaning lunacy we were living in prior was laughable at best. A President that puts HIS COUNTRY FIRST how damn refreshing is that.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I honestly dont trust any media, they have proven time and time again to lie and stir s*hit up with the masses. When I go out of my house and talk about Trump, "Majority" of people approve of what he's doing, but thats where im from in Kansas

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
He's what we have needed for quite awhile. The left leaning lunacy we were living in prior was laughable at best. A President that puts HIS COUNTRY FIRST how damn refreshing is that.

VERY nice for once, last one apologized to everybody for everything while sending palets of cash to Iran and setting them up for being a nuclear armed country, just what we needed another one added to the list of nuclear arsenal. Oh, and getting all those Christians killed in the middle east that were running only allowing muslims in our nation. I had an interpreter in Iraq, him and his whole family was Christian, I think about him and hope he is ok!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Perspective: (look at the pretty colors and what they mean)

Now, as for polls, if asked I would never tell anyone I supported Trump or his policies

edit on 27-7-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

God that map is a misleading piece of crap. Over lay that map with a population map.

US Census Population Map

# like this info-graphic and much of the junk in this thread only serve as a stark reminder that conspiracy circles have become GOP propaganda circle jerks.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Its like the in thing to do among 90%, of college students. They have no idea why, but its hate trump and vote Democrat.
One professor told me if she told everyone she was Republican it would be hell for her.
She lies to everyone.

Media and hollyweird gave gone full retard

Normal Americans and they are the majority
, see through all the bias

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Dan Bongino has a conservative pod cast, he ran for congress the same time Trump ran for president. He was knocking on the doors of registered republicans with a voting history. He noticed he wasn't knocking on many doors with Trump signs. He doubled checked his data, and they weren't on his list. He decided to go knock on some doors that weren't on his list but had Trump signs in their yard. Most of the people never voted before but Trump brought them out. People are better now then they were under Obama, if this stays true, the next election will have a new bunch of people that never voted, who never get polled, but understands that their country is better with Trump then without him.

Polls are for click bait,and I don't care
Countries like people, love to hate. If they are hating on Trump, he must be doing something right for America, like 4+% growth

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: infolurker

God that map is a misleading piece of crap. Over lay that map with a population map.

US Census Population Map

# like this info-graphic and much of the junk in this thread only serve as a stark reminder that conspiracy circles have become GOP propaganda circle jerks.

Actually it's the reason we have an electoral college. To ensure that several large cities in the most densely populated areas don't get to dictate policy for the whole nation. No circle jerk.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Perspective: (look at the pretty colors and what they mean)

Now, as for polls, if asked I would never tell anyone I supported Trump or his policies

Not to mention those of us with even limited intelligence know how to avoid receiving and answering nuisance phone calls (which is what polls are). I really don’t care about the opinions of people who can’t even figure out that apparent “mystery”.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Not accurate. It was made for two reasons. First, it was to prevent a large populous state like Virginia from holding all the power (most of its people at the time didnt live in cites) and it was to go hand in hand with the 3/5's compromise to give slave states more power.

It was never about the rural/city divide like the current GOP talking point is.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: Isurrender73

Not accurate. It was made for two reasons. First, it was to prevent a large populous state like Virginia from holding all the power (most of its people at the time didnt live in cites) and it was to go hand in hand with the 3/5's compromise to give slave states more power.

It was never about the rural/city divide like the current GOP talking point is.

The world is much smaller. Those densely populated states have turned into densely populated cities.

There is a reason why their is a proposal to break up California, even though it will never pass. Many people in certain areas of California feel improperly represented by a system that favors the values of the largest cities. I imagine this is why some states split their electoral college votes, which may be a better system.

Nothing has changed, except the world has grown smaller. The Electoral College serves the same purpose today as it did in the begging. Keeping densely populated areas from dictating national policy. And IMO the GOP talking points are relative even though you disagree.

edit on 27-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join