It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Unpopular is Trump Really??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

My guess is popular enough to get four more years.

Well we won't know with any certainty about that until the election for 2020 really starts.

right now I would have to argue that based on the current data, there is no way Trump will win 2020, however that data is very fluid and changes rapidly when it comes to elections.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: notsure1
The only way to know how popular he is is the vote.

Epic Freudian slip.

Edit: Dammit, wasn't fast enough, you fixed that E before I could post.

What did I fix I allready forgot..lol

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The data said president Clinton too.
I guess we'll see soon enough

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Epic Freudian slip.

Edit: Dammit, wasn't fast enough, you fixed that E before I could post.

What did I fix I allready forgot..lol

You misspelled "how" as "hoe". You gave me a pretty good laugh over it

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: notsure1

Did you read the OP.

He lost the popular vote by the biggest margin of any POTUS in history.

So even by your own measure he is a unpopular POTUS.

You're correct, he lost the popular vote. But in the end, you have to have support throughout the country and not just in a couple states. Sure, a Democrat can win NY and Cali, but can their message resonate with the rest of the country is the real question.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

You make some good points.

The fact that he is so "unpopular" among the mainstream masses, is one of the reason why I support him.

I don't really see how being regarded as unpopular is a reason to support someone however I would highlight to you that as pointed out in the OP even when you look at right leaning pollsters he is still regarded as unpopular.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but popular opinion is usually reserved for the sheep.

ha!.

Yeah, ok, I will give you that.

Also, the fact that he consumes practically 100% of the airwaves, 24/7 of the time, and lIves in the head space of almost everyone rent-free, I'd say he is in fact quite popular.

I don't think that makes him popular, it might make him infamous for some though.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The data said president Clinton too.
I guess we'll see soon enough

Actually it didn't, at least not all of it did, again its addressed in the OP, some of the final polls indicated a win for Trump.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: notsure1

Did you read the OP.

He lost the popular vote by the biggest margin of any POTUS in history.

So even by your own measure he is a unpopular POTUS.

That's a bit misleading.
Trump hardly touched California during his campaign because he wasn't going to win the state and Hillary didn't hit red states hard. If the popular was was at all important campaigns would be ran completely different.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The GDP of our great country grew at 4.1% this last quarter.

Time for the Deep-State/MSM to generate another False Flag Nothing-Burger to distract from that awesome news.

link   

So did these polls manage to do their job and predict Trumps election victory?

That would be how I value their polling methods this time around.

Trump land doesnt do polls.

link   

His unpopularity is in direct proportion to a global media that does everything they can to make him unpopular.

No other president has ever been this vehemently attacked by the press.

Most people take everything they hear in the news as at least partly true and form their opinions based on this preconceived notion of the news.

If the news would stop attacking Trump via emotional politics and actually come to the table with intellectual debates and report equally on the positive and negative aspects of his presidency IMO his numbers would be similar if not better than Obama's.

These numbers are not a result of Trump's popularity based on his politics or his policies. These numbers are a direct result of a very planned and malicious attack of a president that represents the people not the corporate oligarchy.

In the past men like Trump were assassinated by the deepstate. It appears any assassination attempts have been thwarted or pushed to the side as the media simply assassinates his character with their emotional diatribe.

Andrew Jackson, Abe Lincoln, JFK, MLK, Malcolm X and now Trump all have one thing in common. They all stood up to the globalist. They all tried to take the country back and give it to the people. These men represented the sheep against the goats. The time is coming ro seperate the sheep from the goats, the swamp will be drained.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The fact that a sitting president even merits a discussion is shameful. I hope one day we reach the same embarrassment just so we can live this absolute sh**show. We deserve it.

edit on 27-7-2018 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

link   
How Unpopular is Trump Really??

Irrelevant.

In a Republic polls are meaningless.

link   

He is at the same polling as Obama and Reagan at their point in the presidency. The issue is which poll to believe.

After the garbage that we were fed prior to the election stating HIllary was 12 points ahead, when we all know if was not true, to me is the same as saying Trump is not doing well either.

Biased garbage. The only people protesting Trump are kids and lonely old leftie white people who cannot find dates. Oh, and some Hispanics who are here illegally.

Other than that the US and its citizens are doing just fine.

I mean if 95% of your news coverage is negative does it really matter anyways?

GDP 4.1% Woo Hoo!!!!!
edit on Julpm31pmf0000002018-07-27T13:18:33-05:000133 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

link   

Here's my thing about polls: im 45, and have had a phone number since i was 19. I've never once gotten a call about polling.

So it appears to me that the sampling for polling isn't random.

Thats my only real issue: the polling doesn't seem random, which makes me suspect it skews heavily toward urbanites.

link   
The only way for Trump to get re-elected is for Democrats to nominate Hillary Clinton again.

Sorry fellas, but considering that Trump lost the popular vote to possibly the worst candidate in the history, I don't think he has any chance( yeah, I realize this sounds familiar)
edit on 518k2018Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: tadaman

So did these polls manage to do their job and predict Trumps election victory?

That would be how I value their polling methods this time around.

Trump land doesnt do polls.

Read the OP.

Its covered in the OP

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

thing about polls

The majority of people that don't vote outnumber the people that do.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Here's my thing about polls: im 45, and have had a phone number since i was 19. I've never once gotten a call about polling.

So it appears to me that the sampling for polling isn't random.

Thats my only real issue: the polling doesn't seem random, which makes me suspect it skews heavily toward urbanites.

Most pollsters pride themselves on being accurate, its there job to make a accurate prediction and they can't do that if they put a political bias in their samples.

I would also point out that I also linked to right leaning pollsters in the OP and they also show a overall negative view of Trump.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
The only way for Trump to get re-elected is for Democrats to nominate Hillary Clinton again.

Sorry fellas, but considering that Trump lost the popular vote to possibly the worst candidate in the history, I don't think he has any chance( yeah, I realize this sounds familiar)

Ultimately, we always get the president we deserve.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join