It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives back down from effort to force a vote on impeaching Rod Rosenstein

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: introvert

I'll tell you what. Boehner must be dancing and singing about how he got out when he did after seeing how low the GOP has sunk to in Congress.

Isn't is sad that Boehner can be considered reasonable compared to what the Republicans have become?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
LOL wow an echo chamber thread...
Oh I know, it's pitiful.

I was gonna jump in but then I saw all the leftist pat each other on the back saying, "we said so" even tho we all predicted this was going to happen.

As I've said before, "Anything to seizs a positive or win" despite how quinte and small it is.

Regardless, this thread pretty much is lumped into the we know.

The overall point was, these people made good on their response, regardless if it went through.

There isn't much else to state and add to this thread, everything else serves as tripe for leftist feed, they need this I suppose and let them, taking a beat everyday is wear and tear against the #MAGA machine 😏

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Not very fun when people disagree with you, huh? That must be a change from what you’re used to.

(Gasp! Actually having to think!)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

There isn't much else to state and add to this thread,

Make Reading Great Again.

hen Meadows filed the impeachment articles, only 11 of the 236 Republicans in the House were willing to sign on to them, making it unclear how much support his effort had

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I wonder what the next carrot on a stick will be.

The Dems will come up with a fairytale on how Trump and the Russians colluded to steal the election. The left will go crazy and scream impeachment for the next 2 years.

Just a wild guess.

I wish it was a fairy tale. Unfortunately with every day that passes it becomes more clear that it isn't.
I wish they would go ahead and impeach Agent Orange and get it over with. He is undeserving and too incompetent to serve the good American people.

Hello Angel.

I guess time will tell, right?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

hen Meadows filed the impeachment articles, only 11 of the 236 Republicans in the House were willing to sign on to them, making it unclear how much support his effort had

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Making the search engine great again.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: CriticalStinker

No difference really, in that regard. I'm just saying, now that we've seen both, one after the other, maybe folks are starting to learn something.

I'm not saying being scandal free is necessarily good either. Many of Trump's scandals just happen scandalize me too.

Kudos!

I think it's time we relinquish some of the power both wings of the same party have.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's funny reading your posts in this thread versus this one. In this thread you pretend like you knew all along that this wouldn't go anywhere, yet in the other you were singing the effort's praises and waxing on how the naysayers (CNN bots as you put it) need to leave ATS. Also not a peep out of you in that thread about how this impeachment process was doomed to fail because only 11 House Republicans signed onto it.
edit on 27-7-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Now, Hillary did say "Vast right wing conspiracy" which is of course 90's speak for "Fake News"

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sure is funny.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Some of those things you said are embellished, but regardless I'm not here to bitch about Obama's failings or mistakes. Obama hasn't been President for a year and a half now. It's about time you start holding Trump responsible for his own decisions.

I'm not saying one is better that the other, I'm saying they are both representing the same agenda through different styles of deflection.

And I have been very critical of Trump not keeping his promise on foreign projection thus far, although I must say aside from a few theatrical bomb drops, things have been relatively quite. I will however say that I am strongly against him giving decision making power to the generals without approval from the executive branch. As I've said before, I fully support our military, I just don't think it should be used for unproved wars. The danger of generals being able to call all the shots is they have a very big hammer and they've been trained to look for nails.... some things just resemble a nail if you catch my drift.

I don't think I have to try hard to prove that people select when they are vocal against something if they represent partisan politics. Funny how some call Obama weak when it comes to foreign policy when he bombed more countries and went to war with more nations than Bush. Now we have the inverse, where Trump has actually been more docile when it comes to actual action (not rhetoric), and he is painted as Hitler.
edit on 27-7-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Not very fun when people disagree with you, huh? That must be a change from what you’re used to.

(Gasp! Actually having to think!)

Disagree with? We've stated this even when the news broke, grasping I see?

I don't *Gasp* at your inability to think, its expected and you don't disappoint 😌

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

lmfao, yeah no kidding.

It just cracks me up at already known news and the leftist in here salivating 🤣🤣🤣

Again, leftist feed 😝

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

This 'conservative' Still supports impeaching Rosenstein.

But alas. I don't get a vote.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I wonder what elicited the GOP finally getting some guts to oppose the Twitter in Chief?

Perhaps the polls concerning Nov. elections.

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 27-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It was an act of desperation, most likely instigated by the President, with the few remaining legislators who continue playing his games. What these birdbrains don't realize is that every failed attempt at stopping the investigation makes it stronger and makes sure it will run its course.

I've never witnessed anyone trying to stop an investigation this bad -- personally just makes me more impatient to find out what he was trying to hide all along.

Oh and this smelled fishy 2 days ago when I said it was stinking to high heaven in that first thread about it but 90% of the other posters thought it was legit and a gift from God. *shakes head*

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Agreed. The guiltier that Trump behaves the less I trust him and the more I want this investigation to continue.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Kharron

Agreed. The guiltier that Trump behaves the less I trust him and the more I want this investigation to continue.

I remember Trump campaigning on being the most transparent president. If he's got nothing to hide he should welcome the Mueller investigation but.....

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Speaking of transparency, I can't wait for his tax returns to be subpoenaed. You just know it has to happen eventually.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Speaking of transparency, I can't wait for his tax returns to be subpoenaed. You just know it has to happen eventually.

Why?

If there was anything bad about it it would have been leaked by now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join