It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Mistake Vitamins for Opioids and Jail Innocent Mom for Months

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I agree.. Maybe legalize every drug just to help natural selection. For those who can not afford the drug of their choice hand it out for free.. That will maybe stop the gangs and thieves and let those dependent further ruin their lives.

I am very stupid I guess. I can understand eating when you or hungry or water to quench ones thirst; certain meds to help in a given circumstance.. But doing street drugs just to get high.. Pretty stupid life choice IMO. Natural selection is alive and well and no one should ever doubt its' power to weed out idiots.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Alcohol and Tobacco products kill far more people than class A drugs, fact.

So we must all be very stupid to allow those dangerous poisons to remain legal, don't you agree?

Plenty of places where drugs have been made legal/authorities look the other way, and the addiction rate has not significantly increased. In some areas, the rate actually went down, same with crime statistics and other associated problems.

edit on 27-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Alcohol and Tobacco products kill far more people than class A drugs, fact.

So we must all be very stupid to allow those dangerous poisons to remain legal, don't you agree?

Plenty of places where drugs have been made legal/authorities look the other way, and the addiction rate has not significantly increased. In some areas, the rate actually went down, same with crime statistics and other associated problems.

If you are expecting an argument from me it will not happen for I agree. People do all sorts of things in different cultures. I am not going to judge I only say they are responsible for their own actions. Like I said legalize the stuff, give them what they want and let natural selection do its' part.

I believe no one else is responsible for my life but me...even though my wife/kids might disagree sometimes.. The problem with drugs are the youth who want to try stuff just one time and end up messed up for the rest of their lives.

There are no easy answers.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Nice job keeping those pesky vitamins off the street on this one, guys! Can't have the obese slobs, I mean public trying to get healthy on us.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: notsure1

Well, first of all she didn't have a flat tire, she ran out of gas.

And the linked articles conveniently fail to disclose why the LEO searched the vehicle.

He may have had probable cause, or he may not have had any. Without this information it is impossible to pass judgement on what happened at the scene. This is why I maintain that the real injustice here wasn't at the scene, but rather at the court / jail.

Maybe he wanted to see if she had a spare jerry can of gas. Some drivers do that for emergencies.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

watching cops and livePD they always have an in field test for even obvious narcotics...did they not have that? how could they hold someone for months when a test should take minutes? sheesh

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Man has been getting high since the dawn of time

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Riiiiiiiigggggghhhht

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

"They" only held her because "she" couldn't post bail!

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

There are no easy answers indeed 727Sky.

I'm not expecting anything other than logical debate.

I tend to agree that with you that nobody else is responsible for your life aside from yourself, and yet we are all products of society.

The problem we have with drugs through is a direct result of the society we live in, people choose to escape the reality of there existence.

Addressing that particular conundrum may very well go a long way to sorting out the problem, but again it will never happen whilst there is profit, monies, and power to be had from other peoples misery.
edit on 29-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join