It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get off of trumps nuts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

How so? Sounds like a personal problem that you guys are bad at reading comprehension
edit on 27-7-2018 by gamer2343 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gamer2343

How so? Sounds like a personal problem that you guys are bad at reading comprehension

2 pages about people complaining about how your posts doesnt make any sense and its everyone ELSE who has reading comprehension issues?

Ok there little guy

I notice you still didnt answer my question. Do you not know how discussions go? or even Debates? Is this hard for you?
Do i need to write your teacher to spend some more one on one time with you so you can figure it out?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You’d have a point, and I’d probably reconsider. if it were anyone other than the usual trumpers, same as going to a leftist thread echo chamber..

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gamer2343

You’d have a point, and I’d probably reconsider. if it were anyone other than the usual trumpers, same as going to a leftist thread echo chamber..

So if it were people you agreed with, then it might be valid, but because you dont agree with them, anything they say is wrong.

Thats intelligent....................

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: gamer2343

With the GDP of our great nation rising a strong 4.1% last quarter www.cnbc.com... , we need more Democrats to show their HATE for this President. That will help Republicans A LOT this coming November!

Yeah but that site is just liberal propaganda. You may have said as much yourself.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You're right...

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I saw them quote snopes earlier today too...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join