It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get off of trumps nuts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gamer2343

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Is the OP a teenager or what? This thread sounds like it was written from social studies class.......

You can fling all the mud you want at trump supporters but the more you guys keep losing your damn minds over it the more support hes going to get....

The fact that its getting so bad that you're driving people from your own party, to the center should be a wakeup call......
were those M.E and pizzagate threads written by adults?

Not a trump supporter I never exclusively stated it but I’m sure you’d be able to infer that from context if any you read pass seeing trumps name and feeling butthurt I know you feel like you’re being attacked you feel defensive

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So you didn’t see all the other posters saying that what would compel you to waste time out of your dayto say it again, fascinating

Trying to get a meme in there for some stars I’ll give one
Woohoo MAGA amirite?
edit on 27-7-2018 by gamer2343 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Banquo
I would suggest consulting the nearest medical professional. You’re exhibiting all the signs of Trump Derangement Syndrome.
can’t afford it, and can you explain what are the symptoms

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

All those 8 letter words and you chose to be ignorant.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Sad, You guys have lost your balls it could slap you in the face and you guys arent going to do squat you just like to beat your chest, go work, and go back to sleep..

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
To put it politely, Trump is a Carnival Barker without the integrity

That ought to give you pause. Trump is not an overly clever man and certainly not a subtle one. He does not hide what he is. Yet some of us are nonetheless drawn to what he is, to the way he validates their anger at all the faceless others — Muslims and Mexicans, gays and transgender, blacks and uppity women — whose rising has changed America. They want "their" country back, and Trump, with the easy grin of a conscienceless man who stands for nothing and therefore, stands for whatever you need him to, promises to give it to them.

Just as he once promised them he'd once solve the "mystery" of Obama's birthplace, only to unceremoniously abandon that promise when it became politic to do so. You'd think Trump's acolytes would see a warning there. The stench of bovine excretions could not be more obvious.

But for them, apparently, change smells even worse.

www.adn.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The sad thing here, you used my local paper for that... which you're smart enough for me to assume that was intentional, and I can't even read the article. ADN sits behind a paywall for locals, after you've opened 5 articles in a month, you get hit with a pop-up that blocks the article and asks you for money.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gamer2343

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Is the OP a teenager or what? This thread sounds like it was written from social studies class.......

You can fling all the mud you want at trump supporters but the more you guys keep losing your damn minds over it the more support hes going to get....

The fact that its getting so bad that you're driving people from your own party, to the center should be a wakeup call......

Why do you people keep saying that you’re literally living in a bubble you look ignorant and it’s quite ironic because I don’t get how in the slightest possibility that you came to that conclusion if you read my OP and that’s pretty much my point.. all you say is hurpty derp trump hur hur hur Obama’s, Clinton’s get your head out of your ass

Do you need your binkie and a blankie?

You're the only one that seems to be crying here
edit on 7/27/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Was this post directed at Stormy Daniels?
edit on Julpm31pmf0000002018-07-27T16:29:06-05:000406 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

The sad thing here, you used my local paper for that... which you're smart enough for me to assume that was intentional, and I can't even read the article. ADN sits behind a paywall for locals, after you've opened 5 articles in a month, you get hit with a pop-up that blocks the article and asks you for money.

Oh, sorry. No, I didn't know you were in Alaska. No intention directed at you.

I have said Trump is a Carnival Barker (a conman). That's what the article states.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I don't see him as a carnival barker, I see him as a deal maker. When he has an end goal, he'll cut whatever deals are needed to reach that goal and, along the way, he'll do exactly what businesses do to garner shareholder support.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

There is no Trump cult. At least, not in the sense like there is for Hillary or was for Obama. Trump has done so much in the time he's been in office that it blows any previous presidents out of the water. Phenomenal economic growth, peace with NK, more jobs, securing borders, better trade deals. The list literally goes on and on.

You whine and complain about us Trump supporters bashing millennials, but fail to realize that many millennials are now Trump supporters and will vote Trump 2020. Millennials are on the Trump Train, they're #WalkingAway from the Democratic plantation and it's driving leftists nuts.

You talk about how the left has been usurped by "not very good people". Guess what, those "not very good people" are the ones who have been behind the Democratic wheel for decades. It's just now they dare to show their hand. And what's this nonsense about the left pushing tech whereas the right is the one that'd seem like they'd be holding it back? You do realize that the left have held the African-American community back for generations, right? You do realize that Silicone Valley silences innovators who don't agree with the approved narrative, right?

You need to wake up my dude.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You know , there IS a Cure for Verbal Diarrhea when Posting on ATS , it's Called Read and Edit what you Write BEFORE You Publish . That way We can All Comprehend what you are trying to Convey and be able to Respond .............Your Welcome .....)
edit on 27-7-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I don't see him as a carnival barker, I see him as a deal maker. When he has an end goal, he'll cut whatever deals are needed to reach that goal and, along the way, he'll do exactly what businesses do to garner shareholder support.

We will just have to disagree.

But, thanks for a respectfull reply.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

There is definitely a trump cult

What you fail to realize is there’s more people who didn’t vote than who voted for Trump or Hillary just like those 10% of the left make the most noise, you guys are just like them

Yes I realize that but I’d like still like to hear why in your opinion, And I didn’t say that I said “it seems AS IF they should be” I didn’t say that they were

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gamer2343
a reply to: Aegeus

There is definitely a trump cult

What you fail to realize is there’s more people who didn’t vote than who voted for Trump or Hillary just like those 10% of the left make the most noise, you guys are just like them
Yes I realize that but I’d like still like to hear why in your opinion, And I didn’t say that I said “it seems AS IF the should be” I didn’t say that they were

You seem to be having a hard time staying in one direction, youre all over the map, conflating two subjects into one and trying to make some sort of point.

3 pages and none of us can figure out what the hell you are trying to say, other than you hate Trump and Trump supporters, is that the large and small of it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join