It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get off of trumps nuts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: gamer2343

Dang dude what did you get into?,nothing but a incoherant rant.,much like a intoxicated driver ,or kid in basement with no vents open
you must’ve felt hit in there somewhere, Anything is better than another boot kissing trump thread it’s getting sad

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I would suggest consulting the nearest medical professional. You’re exhibiting all the signs of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Get off of trumps nuts

But I'm not on them.

edit on 27-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

But I'm not on them.

I think he was talking about chewing, not sitting.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I was talking about stomping.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I was talking about stomping.

So you're stomping Trumps nuts? # man that's harsh bro, I mean I'm no fan, but # that's hard.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Trump huh Keep Trying ....

Most Americans never heard of Saul Alinsky. Yet his shadow darkens our coming election. Democrat frontrunners Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama both worship at the altar of Alinskyism. In a 1971 book called Rules for Radicals, Alinsky scolded the Sixties Left for scaring off potential converts in Middle America. True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism, Alinsky taught. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within. Alinsky viewed revolution as a slow, patient process. The trick was to penetrate existing institutions such as churches, unions and political parties. In his native Chicago, Alinsky courted power wherever he found it. His alliance with prominent Catholic clerics, such as Bishop Bernard Sheil, gave him respectability. His friendship with crime bosses such as Frank Nitti -- Al Capone’s second-in-command -- gave Alinsky clout on the street. In our book The Shadow Party: How George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Sixties Radicals Seized Control of the Democratic Party, my co-author David Horowitz and I trace the rise of Alinsky’s political influence since the 1930s.......
That Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama share an Alinskyite background tells us two things. First, they are leftists, dedicated to overthrowing our Constitutional system. Second, they will go to any length to conceal their radicalism from the public.
That is the Alinsky method. And that is today’s Democratic Party.

Hillary, Obama and the cult of Alinsky

Now, There is a direct to connect to very "UNAmerican" principles .... Keep trying, one day you'll fool someone

edit on 7272018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

So are we on our phones...and paragraphs are no problem.

You were fine the 1st few...then I stopped reading at the word "water"..it was just rambling after that .

No one will read your thoughts unless you making sense.

Thanks.....*

*from my phone

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Trump derangement syndrome is all I got from skimming that heap of garbage called an OP. Notice how I am using my phone to reply to the thread, with punctuation added too.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

First thread? From your phone?

SnF!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Why did I think this was about Stormy?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Yup. Couldn't make it past the first sentence. Good luck kiddo.
edit on 27-7-2018 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Can you put into paragraphs please? Kinda hard to read.

LOL it's how I write, I suck at writing

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The things to remember are.

Hillary lost

Trump is everybody's President

Be careful what you start.

Happy Trolling Friday!!

Payday and Bonus Payout week.

Headed to the Island for a week.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: gamer2343
a reply to: watchitburn

It’s relevant because it’s takes way longer to type, add punctuation and make stuff pretty than it does on a keyboard.

How is your post relevant?

I'm sorry, but, that's a bull# excuse. I haven't browsed ATS on anything but a phone for years and still manage to format most of my posts into coherent sentences and paragraphs.

But about your actual topic...yeah the world is full of idiots. Idiots all around everywhere. But Meh....ah well it always has been. I'm not actually sure what entirely was in your post...it was fairly incoherent and rambling...but that seemed like the general gist of it...I think...
edit on 27/7/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Is the OP a teenager or what? This thread sounds like it was written from social studies class.......

You can fling all the mud you want at trump supporters but the more you guys keep losing your damn minds over it the more support hes going to get....

The fact that its getting so bad that you're driving people from your own party, to the center should be a wakeup call......

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
The fact that its getting so bad that you're driving people from your own party, to the center should be a wakeup call......

We in the center accept everyone.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

We in the center accept everyone.

With open arms..... And we have donuts

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Is the OP a teenager or what? This thread sounds like it was written from social studies class.......

You can fling all the mud you want at trump supporters but the more you guys keep losing your damn minds over it the more support hes going to get....

Why do you people keep saying that you’re literally living in a bubble you look ignorant and it’s quite ironic because I don’t get how in the slightest possibility that you came to that conclusion if you read my OP and that’s pretty much my point.. all you say is hurpty derp trump hur hur hur Obama’s, Clinton’s get your head out of your ass
edit on 27-7-2018 by gamer2343 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

With the GDP of our great nation rising a strong 4.1% last quarter www.cnbc.com... , we need more Democrats to show their HATE for this President. That will help Republicans A LOT this coming November!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join