It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get off of trumps nuts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The reason there is a cult for trump even tho he might not be that smart. same reason these New Age music artists don’t really have to have fancy lyrics or iq it’s about the persona, the vibe and the confidence that they attract people to them, because it has been sucked f.rom them they thought the American dream was true

they sold you a lie and you bought it. you had to let your dreams fadeaway while you became another cog in the machine they wish they were trump doesn’t pay taxes he’s rich, hot wife and he says whatever he wants meanwhile theyre slaving paying taxes day in day out with or without the wife you had to settle for and you were letting authoritarians police your speech the only person you had going for you was milo lol.

A lot of people get into politics then realize it’s all theater. I thought it’d stop but I’ve realized for every poster that takes a break to get air the previous threads that theyve created brought in new posters, and once those posters take a break there new posters for each of those posters sorta like a pyramid scheme and so on, but there some that aren’t new and have had their shades on a bit too long You think trump is a 4d chess player it’s beyond laughable now borderline frightening .

what do you gain from it hur hur hur the left is stupid everyday most the left are millennials don’t you realize these people were 10,11,12,13,14 etc... years old, when obama was elected because I know you like to say oh hur hur Obama’s did this or bill Clinton did that so you think it’s okay but millions of people who are now eligible to vote were not eligible the, and the numbers grow every year how many people turned 18 last year or since trump was elected you get it so you can’t always jus say hur hur Obama’s hur hur Bill Clinton’s trump still needs accountability .

It seems as if the left should be the party of innovation, ideas, future except it was usurped intentionally by not so good people. And the right is like the people keeping technology secret so they can sell oil the party of family go to work go home pay taxes which is why they’ll never do anything as long as it happens slowly like a frog in boiling water.

I mean if people after they got people to believe planes hit the towers on 9/11 it was over I’m sure they realized people would believe anything on MSM, I see people on the right circle jerking and patting there selves on the back because all of the corruption Obama did and they were able to keep leveled heads remain calm pretty much behave the opposite of the left is right now, and that somehow makes them you feel good it’s laughable white america has become dumbed down and complacent let’s be real you guys weren’t going to do anything same way Hillary skated for the whole world to see and you just yell with signs lol it’s nothing you can do they have you by the balls and you know it, illegals commit crimes yes, black on black crime is is staggering yes, but pedophilia and weird leftist trans type stuff is mostly white people, and I know there are a lot of rich white people that own majority of corporations and wealth and you may somehow feel like you’re “in the club” but you’re not, there has to be a reason school mass shooting are committed predominantly by white people maybe there is something in the water I don’t know but I know they’re distracting you giving you someone to point out meanwhile leaving you to rot, The same people who will tell you 9/11 was an inside job or pulse was a false flag will tell you that Muslim are terrorist. Also why has there never been one of those prescription drugs or mkultra conspiracies for a minority shooter but it’s ok go back 2 sleep.
edit on 27-7-2018 by gamer2343 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Can you put into paragraphs please? Kinda hard to read.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

It looks like a solid wall of letters.
Very intimidating.
It's one whole sentence!

edit on Ram72718v20201800000051 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Sorry I’m on my phone.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gamer2343
a reply to: randyvs

Sorry I’m on my phone.

How is that relevant?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

It’s relevant because it’s takes way longer to type, add punctuation and make stuff pretty than it does on a keyboard.

How is your post relevant?
edit on 27-7-2018 by gamer2343 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Well, that was an exhausting read.

Other than an additional criticism of lack of punctuation, I have nothing to add.

Meh.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gamer2343

If you want people to read it present it in a way that is easy on the eye.
Press the enter button.

Cheers for editing it I read it.
They are all the same left and right they will screw us all over.
edit on 27-7-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Yeah, well. The deep state exists, we know this. We are being actively distracted and influenced and shaped. That's pretty much why this website exists in the first place, it's all behind the curtains man.

But I do not view the 'left' as millenials. Not at all.

I do however, view them as completely irrational, openly corrupt and frankly, dangerous. I suspect that the President is able to seem untouchable in his support simply because it's impossible to support the 'other side'. They're insane, unhinged and above all, unashamed. They have lost their entire support base without any help.

The only support they have left is the media, the corrupt, the criminal, the leechers and the easily manipulated.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Jezus lord....that was the worlds longest sentence. Note to op....99% of people will start seing blah blah blah after a short while with no periods. Im on my phone too btw.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Dang dude what did you get into?,nothing but a incoherant rant.,much like a intoxicated driver ,or kid in basement with no vents open

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Is that why this website exist?

Could a conspiracy site be a conspiracy in itself were it got too big and administrators went corporate abandoning there core values to deny iginorance, where they have sock puppets to fan the flames thereby increasing ad revenue?

Is it really behind the curtains?
Obama’s did way worst than anything trump has done.

JFK assasinated

Hillary is still free

Could’ve planted wmds to make in iraq to make it believe-able

What if we’re trying to stop globalization but the whole world joins the nwo and turns against us because we’ve been complacent were no longer the good guys thereby enabling globalization..

How would would we react to a unlimited funding black budget propaganda and advanced drone technology, robotics, and A.I involving a fake alien invasion where the US has to join UN and the NWO or else?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Only whites are pedos and school shooters? Do you have any sources for that? Because it's bogus. Actually it looks like whites are slightly underrepresented in shooting, Asians and blacks are up. check it

This is just like the myth that most serial killers are white.
edit on 27-7-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Jezus lord....that was the worlds longest sentence. Note to op....99% of people will start seing blah blah blah after a short while with no periods. Im on my phone too btw.
Okay now you’re a liar, I literally edited my post like 30 minutes there is no way possible you even seen the first version without periods and stuff what would compel you to post that so weird

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

...yeah, that's this bowl of word salad in summary.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Well, that was an exhausting read

Sh!t bloke, you are total hardcore even starting that, let alone finishing the #ker.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
tl:dr - 'Leave Britney alone!"

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Definitely wouldn’t strain your brain to read all those words I should’ve posted a meme in there somewhere it’s my first I’ll get em next time definitely

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Cool Cuz, sounds like a plan.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I mean if people after they got people to believe planes hit the towers on 9/11 it was over I’m sure they realized people would believe anything on MSM, I see people on the right circle jerking and patting there selves on the back because all of the corruption Obama did and they were able to keep leveled heads remain calm pretty much behave the opposite of the left is right now, and that somehow makes them you feel good it’s laughable white america has become dumbed down and complacent let’s be real you guys weren’t going to do anything same way Hillary skated for the whole world to see and you just yell with signs lol it’s nothing you can do they have you by the balls and you know it, illegals commit crimes yes, black on black crime is is staggering yes, but pedophilia and weird leftist trans type stuff is mostly white people, and I know there are a lot of rich white people that own majority of corporations and wealth and you may somehow feel like you’re “in the club” but you’re not, there has to be a reason school mass shooting are committed predominantly by white people maybe there is something in the water I don’t know but I know they’re distracting you giving you someone to point out meanwhile leaving you to rot, The same people who will tell you 9/11 was an inside job or pulse was a false flag will tell you that Muslim are terrorist. Also why has there never been one of those prescription drugs or mkultra conspiracies for a minority shooter but it’s ok go back 2 sleep.

That's gotta' be a record!

Next time, leave out the spaces too; then it will be like the World's longest word n' stuff too!

Holy Cow!

ETA- Like this.... "Imeanifpeopleaftertheygotpeopletobelieveplane#thetowerson9/11itwasoverI’msuretheyrealizedpeoplewouldbelieveanythingonMSMIseepeopleontherightcirc lejerkingandpattingthereselveson..."
edit on 7/27/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join